Our First Meeting

My Purchased Boyfriend

"Jungkook," I whispered almost breathless. A small smile played upon my lips as I heard him knock roughly. I felt like a magnet and Jungkook was the iron that I longed to have by my side. Naturally, I went straight to the main door until Jin closed my bedroom door and stood in front of it with his arms out.

"You can't, the plan must proceed," He whispered softly with a determined expression. I stared at Jin, blankly. The pit of my stomach grew irritated and I itched to get my hands on Jungkook. I could still hear him, leaning against the door. But I can't just run into Jungkook's arms and pretend like he didn't cause the biggest heartbreak of the century. I'm not weak. I'm not going to give into his charms. I'm not.

Hobi grabbed the hem of my shirt and motioned a finger on his lips to keep me from speaking. He grabbed my chin and turned it to the computer. I barely noticed Hoseok was texting Yoongi until now. Seokjin came closer and squinted his eyes to the screen.

"Yoongi agreed to meet with you in the cafe. Go now, he's going to be waiting. Make a fake story about how you guys met, first kiss, whatever. We'll try to stall Jungkook as much as we can. Then, when you guys are ready, text Jin and we'll tell Jungkook to meet you guys at the cafe. Okay?" Hoseok smiled sadly at me. I gaped at him while gifting a small nod.

Wait, I can't met Yoongi like this! I look like a damn trainwreck!

But before I could respond to Hobi, Seokjin began pushing me out the window.

Thank god my apartment's on the ground level or I would've been killed! I heard Hobi open the door and tell Jungkook that I'm not home.

My body was finally shoved roughly out the window and I glared at Jin while he mouthed text me. I gave him a thumbs up, but when I caught a glimpse of Jungkook's light brown hair, I sprinted to the cafe without looking back. I felt drops of rain pouring from the sky on my cheeks. I lifted my hoodie, but since I'm running, the raindrops were inevitable.

My heart ached with each step I took and I almost fell two times.

The sky was painted a gloomy blue. I smelled the overwhelming odor of wet pavement. My vision clouded, but I didn't mind crying since the rain blended in with my tears. My hair looked like a rinsed strawberry. My fingers were shaking and it wasn't until I saw the bright light of the sign Café, that I realized I'm going to see Yoongi, looking messier than I had anticipated.

"." I muttered as I ran my fingers through my hair. I got under the curtain from the shop and tried to shake the wetness from it. My clothes were soaked and my face felt puffy. How the am I going to face Yoongi like this!?

I started to panic when I see a familiar mop of black hair. Yoongi was sitting down alone with coffee on his hand. He was writing on a journal and staring at the rain blankly. A small pout danced on his lips.

I was too mesmerized at Yoongi to notice that Namjoon sat at the other end of booth. He gave Yoongi his biggest dimpled smile and I felt myself feeling better. I wiped the water out of the face and squeezed the water from my jacket and shirt. Damn rain, always coming at the wrongest times, but it would've been nice if Seokjin handed me an umbrella!

The thought of killing Seokjin vanished as I saw Yoongi return a small gummy smile back to Namjoon. My heart felt warm and I felt like pinching his cheeks.

 They were talking, but I zoned out to Yoongi's pouty lips. I sniffed my tears away and shook my head. I cried not too long ago and here I am salivating over my fake boyfriend. What's up with my hormones today?

As Namjoon stood up from the table and waved his goodbyes, Yoongi looked around the cafe for me. I could make out his agitated look as he looked down at his phone. , I'm late.

I started walking into the cafe before I become too much of a wimp and run home.

It's okay, Jimin. Yoongi is a professional fake boyfriend, there's no point in thinking this is a date.

The scent of coffee hit me once again and I walked straight to Yoongi's booth.

My hands and legs began to tremble as the proximity between him and I got closer. I didn't even check if I look presentable, but I have a bad feeling that I look like trash. I sighed as I sat down on the other side of the booth. I was too afraid to look up at him.

"You're late," Yoongi stated with a hint of irritation. His voice was deep, but smooth. I would listen to it all day if I could.

I gave him an apologetic smile and averted my gaze to his lips pressed tightly together. He really is angry, but he looks attractive when he's serious. I mentally noted to be late for most of our dates in the future.

"Hello," Yoongi raised an eyebrow and leaned closer to me as he rests his face on his hands. He removes his hand from his face and waves it in front of me. I blushed madly from embarrassment. Stop ing staring at his lips, Jimin.

I'm late, look like garbage, and am drooling over a man who I'm going to pay later for being here. I need some serious therapy.

I have to focus and make this quick, Hobi and Jin can't stall Jungkook for long. "Sorry, hyung. I didn't mean to be late, something just came up," I flashed him my cute smile, trying to act confident with my muscular body. That plan immediately backfired as I looked back down to my hands in mortification.

I didn't technically lie to Yoongi, something did come up. His face came up, so I stopped and stared.

I see a small eye roll come from Yoongi and my body began heating up. "Is your little boyfriend late, too? Because I don't see anyone here that you want to make jealous," Yoongi examined the cafe and only spotted an elderly couple and then his eyes landed on Namjoon. Yoongi turns to me with a smirk and my eyes widened in horror.

I frantically waved my hands out in front of me and started shaking my head. "No, no, no. Not him!" I practically yelled in a hushed tone. Thankfully, Namjoon didn't look over here. God, I would never do that to Jin! Plus, those two only have eyes for each other. I cringe when I recaledl Namjoon being the only one laughing at Seokjin's dad jokes. Who am I kidding? His jokes are hilarious.

Yoongi leaned back in his seat and I already miss his warmth. "Then, why am I here?"

I fidgeted with my thumbs and pressed my lips together. I made a quick glance at Yoongi and he was still staring intensely at me. I felt myself getting hot, "Uhh, my ex is currently being stalled, but he's going to be here soon..." I let the awkward silence engulf us.

I can still feel Yoongi's stare burning holes on the side of my face. I built up the courage to continue speaking, "I just wanted to meet you earlier, so we can set up our fake love story. Y-You know, to make it more b-believable." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering and I heard him chuckle. I looked at him confused as I tilted my head to the side. This encouraged his laughter and he proceeded to clutch his stomach.

Then it hit me how imbecilic I'm being in front of a professional. Of course he knows that! He's a fake boyfriend, he must make up stories for a living!

I furrowed my eyebrows in anger and his laughter seemed to dial down. He flashed me his gummy smile and grabbed both my cheeks with his hands. My anger instantly vanished and was replaced with shyness. Yoongi leaned closer and I could practically taste the americano slipping out his mouth.

"It must be your first time having a fake boyfriend, you're so cute," he snickered once I swatted his hands away. "It's odd that you picked me to be your boyfriend when your bestfriend could've made things much more believable," he relaxed back into his seat. My best friend? I don't know anyone who works as a fake boyfriend, let alone knew the site if it weren't for...Hobi!

"Hoseok works with you!?" This time I yelled at Yoongi and he nodded with his eyes closed. The elderly couple looked at us with disgust. I quickly flashed them a small grin.

My eyes widened, but I was more angry than shocked. He knew everything about the site, it's only logical that he has some connections to the damn thing. How could he!? Keeping such a secret for me, I'm dissapointed. That bastard didn't even want to cooperate with me, I'm going to lecture him when I get back.

As I was thinking about ways to punish Hoseok, my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and saw seven missed calls from Seokjin and eleven texts from Hoseok. I panicked and opened the text messages that told me Jungkook is coming to the cafe with Taehyung.

How did I not feel the vibration? Was I too distracted by Yoongi's beauty? I shook my head, giggling.

I looked at Yoongi apotagelic, waving my phone in my hand and he swatted my hand away, not caring.

He averted his gaze back to his phone. I smiled gratefully and dialed Jin. On the first ring, he answered and he started screaming, "JIMIN! Hoseok couldn't take anymore of Jungkook, so he told him that you're at the cafe with Yoongi! He hates that you have a boyfriend, so he's bringing Taehyung. Haha, a double date! Anyways, try to wrap the story up and be all gross with Yoongi. Don't argue, bye!" I didn't have time to respond, he just hung up and left me gaping.

My body jerked and as I lifted my eyes, I saw Jungkook waiting for Taehyung outside. I panicked, got up and slammed my body next to Yoongi. He was surprised, but moved to give me more space. "What are..." He began, but gave up and deeply sighed.

I stared outside and I saw Taehyung approaching, they were seconds away from entering. Jungkook reached for the door.

"Are you going to tell me what's goin-" I cut him as I smacked my lips on his. He froze for a couple of seconds before he comprehends the situation at hand and grabs my face with his hands. He caressed his thumb over my cheekbones and gentle put his hand at the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I relaxed into his touched and leaned in more by placing my hands on his waist. I rubbed small circles on his hips and I could feel him squirm, I bit my tongue from giggling.

Our lips moved in perfect harmony. Yoongi isn't a bad kisser which I expected, being a fake boyfriend should require much kssing. But the idea of Yoongi kissing someone else makes me uncomfortable. 

I proceeded to grab his face with my left hand while the other was too busy exploring his hair. His skin was so soft and his hair felt like silk. He  my bottom lip for entrance, but before I could approve, I heard someone clear their throat in front of us.

Yoongi grabbed my waist and pulled my back, breathless. I blushed madly and sheepishly grinned at him. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from whining from the lose of presence on my lips.

I looked up to see a blank Jungkook and Taehyung clinging to his arm.

"Mind if we sit here?" Jungkook began as he already made himself comfortable on my previous seat. Out of all the seat, they had to choose the one that was already occupied.

Yoongi let out a small snort and muttered a barely audible . I let out a small giggle, but that seem to get Jungkook's attention. He pushed his lips into a thin line and his nose flared. He gave us his big fake smile and it took all my strength not to roll my eyes at him.

I've never seen an angry Jungkook up until now, then again I didn't see much of Jungkook since he was always 'working' at the studio.

Yoongi smirked at Jungkook's reaction and his grip on me tightened. He pulled me closer and I blushed harder. He spoke in a deep demanding voice, "And you are?" He flickered his gaze from Taehyung to Jungkook and they seem to be having a staring contest. The table became tense in second until Namjoon came by with his cheerful-self.

I sighed in relief, Nam always coming to my rescue. He smiled brightly at me, "Jimin! I didn't know you were dating Yoongi! You guys look cute," he gave us a thumbs up and I mentally slapped myself for not telling Namjoon about our fake relationship. I still need to ask him how he knows Yoongi, but decided to just reply with an equally bright smile while leaning my head into Yoongi's chest. Might as well make this look real.

Namjoon turned to Jungkook and Taehyung this time, "Nice seeing you guys all together. I better call Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung. We can all have dinner across the street" He waved at us as he left and we waved back. I looked at Taehyung and the poor kid looks uncomfortable. I don't blame him for anything, it was Jungkook who reached out to him. Taehyung was just love struck.

I really hope Hobi and Jin come by, they need to meet Yoongi! I mean, Hobi is the one who picked him and they know each other. I thought his decision was completely random, but he's full of surprises today. I also want to lecture the hearing out of Hobi for not telling me about his extra money. He dances with me and it pays fairly well. I wonder why he's trying to earn extra.

Yoongi gave me a gentle kiss on the top of my head, knocking me back to reality. It's amazing how I'm not flinching under Yoongi's touch.

"So, where did you guys meet?" Jungkook said a little too quickly. , we totally forgot to talk about it. I was about to give him a vague answer when I felt Yoongi's hand upon mine and he squeezed it.

"We met here actually, at this cafe. Jimin was with Hobi and I was with Namjoon. We made eye contact and it was an instant connection. It was just a week ago when we first kissed," Yoongi reassured him. I tried resisting the urge to widen my eyes and smack Yoongi upside the head. If we 'kissed' a week ago, that means I cheated on Jungkook, too! I don't want him to think I'm at the same level as him. I elbowed Yoongi's side and heard a small grunt.

Jungkook smirked as Taehyung shifted uncomfortably, "Glad to know I'm not the only one who stooped low." I felt my blood boil and my grip on Yoongi's hand tightening.

It was Yoongi's turn to smirk, "Funny, really. I didn't think he was dating someone at the time considering how he moaned my name with such lus-" Before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook was up and swung his fist to Yoongi's jaw.

 

~

Sorry for updating late. I'm going to start updating once a week due to the fact that I'm going to have loads of work. Sorry, lovelies.

Thank you all for your support ♡( ◡‿◡ )