Mutual Feelings

My Purchased Boyfriend

Hobi rushed to my desktop and started typing the website to purchase my fake boyfriend. Seokjin plotted a chair next to him while trying to get a better look at the screen. He made a face when Hobi pushed him.

"Come on, you need to make a profile," Hoseok turned towards me with excitement as he got out of the chair to let me sit. I dragged another chair and placed it beside me, so Hobi wouldn't have to stand up the whole time. He went from practice to my apartment, he must be tired as hell.

We sat down and I squinted my eyes as I clicked the enrollment page. "I have to create a profile? Why? I thought this was just a fast and easy kind of thing," I questioned as Seokjin hit the back of my head with his palm.

"That's for my restaurant, you ," he rolled his eyes and Hobi just snickered. I glared at both of my idiot hyungs. I don't care if it's from his restaurant, it should be for all services.

I deeply sighed, but reluctantly started typing until Hobi smacked my hand away. "God damn, you really are a . That's the enrollment page for those who want to become a fake boyfriend," I nodded like I knew that already. Hobi changed it to the sign up page for the buyers and I began typing again.

When I was at the midst of typing my name on the sign up page until Hobi finally decided to tell me more about how this fake boyfriend website works. He stated that the fake boyfriends have to agree to go out with you.

"What if they don't want to be with me? What if they think my profiles too boring? What if they think my reasoning is too childish?" Seokjin rolled his eyes as I keep rambling on about how no one wanted to be my fake boyfriend.

"Calm down, these guys get paid for a reason. Big cash if I may add. I think rejecting a client is as rare as you having ," Hobi reassured me while flinging his arm around my shoulder. I glared at the side of his face and gently smacked his arm. "Plus, you're a little cutie pie, who wouldn't want to fake date you?" he gently poked my nose and ruffled my hair.

"You clearly said you wouldn't fake date me."

"Jimin, we went over this!"

"Still hyung, I wanted you to be my fake boyfriend." I pouted and Hobi smiled widened.

I heard a scoff and the impersonation of someone vomiting to my left side. Seokjin continued those noises while rolling his eyes so hard that I was worried they would escape his eye sockets. Hobi and I bursted out laughing and I leaned on Jin as a habit.

"If you weren't still sulking about Jungkook right now, I would've thought you guys were an item," Jin shook his head in dissapointment. I blushed and we both became quiet. I looked at the screen again. The website asks for my birthday, profile pic, job, hobbies, height, and my reason for trying to hire a fake boyfriend. Wow, I feel like I'm signing up for a dating site, only this is a pretend relationship.

"Okay, I need a profile picture. Do I take one right now or pick one from my camera roll?" I inquired and took my phone out, putting the front camera on myself while lifting it in the air. I was ready to snap a picture until Jin decided to take my phone away from me.

"Jimin, no offense, but you look like . Your lip balm is all over you lips and you cried not too long ago. Pick one from your previous selfies," Seokjin stated as he began wiping the messed up lip balm from my face with his finger. I swatted his hand away and rolled my eyes.

In my defence, I looked cute, Jin just needs to get his eyes checked. But, he's avoiding the Optometrist since he thinks he'll need to get glasses and Namjoon won't like him anymore. How childish. Those two are so deeeply in love, it's revolting, I'm surprised they're not married yet.

"Wow, thanks. Saying no offense before criticising me makes a huge difference," I muttered. Jin smirked and whispered you're welcome. I chuckled and Jin started unlocking my phone to look for a cute picture of me. I tried taking my phone away from him in panic.

"Hyung! Give me my phone!"

"Why Minnie? You have nudes?" Jin began wiggling his eyebrows towards me and I started to blush as my heart skipped a beat. I didn't have nudes, but I did have some ts with Jungkook that I have yet to delete. Ironic, huh? A man who's never had sends ts to his partner. 

If Jin looks at my texts messages with Jungkook from last week, I won't be able to breathe the same air as him without cringing my face off.

Hobi chuckled and grabbed the phone out of Jin's hand. I sighed in relief as I mentally noted to pay Hobi back.

"Hey! I was finding Jimin the perfect picture." Jin pouted. Hobi just shook his head and stuck out his tongue.

"Every picture of Jimin is perfect," Hobi implied as he looked over my shoulders and handed me my phone. Jin began making the vomiting noises again.

"Jin hyung, you sound like you're dying. You should really go get that checked out." I glanced at Jin and he just rolled his eyes. How many times does Jin have to roll him eyes in order for them to fall out of his head? Hopefully, with the next two rolls. God, that diva, I swear.

I finally decided on a picture of me in a white turtleneck. I input it into the website along with where I work.

"Nice, Jimin looks sophisticated yet able," Jin grinned while Hobi gave him a disgusted look. I laughed and Jin started spreading his contagious windshield laugh to Hoseok. 

"I'm telling Namjoon on you," Hobi grabbed his phone and started to call him. Jin panicked and wrestled Hobi for the phone.

While they were busy being kids, I finished my profile and decided to read it aloud, just incase something sounded wrong.

 

Name: Park Jimin

Birthday: October 13, 1995

Height: 173 cm

Job: Professional Dancer

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Drawing, breathing for over 21 years, and being bullied by my hyungs

At least one reason for wanting a fake boyfriend: Trying to make my ex jealous

 

"I think I'm done, do you guys think I should upload it?" I questioned as I was itching to get my hands on the enter button. They both nodded with satisfaction after they settled down.

"You sure you want to keep the bullying part in," Jin eyed me suspiciously.

"Of course, maybe they'll pity me for being abused by you two all the time." I sighed, hit enter and loads of profiles erupted on the screen.

"Woah, there's so many hot guys," Hobi inclined. I nodded a little too much and my smiled widened. I'm actually going to do this, I feel excited and nervous at the same time. I scrolled down, but stopped.

"What do I do now that I'm in?"

"You find a man who catches your eyes and like his profile. You see that heart in the right corner?" Hobi pointed to the red heart at the side of a stranger's profile. "You click on the heart if you're interested. The fake boyfriend receives the notification that he has been liked, looks at your profile and likes you. It'll pop out and say it's a match. You can then message each other." I was surprised at how much knowledge Hoseok knows about this website, but nodded without questioning it.

"What if they don't like you? Is that what the half broken black hearts for?" Jin sat straighter looking at the screen mesmerized.

"Yes, if they don't like you, they click on the broken heart and deny your request. But, as I said, it rarely happens." Hobi slouched on the chair and motioned his hand to the screen to get me back to my searching.

I scrolled slowly, taking in the mens' profiles. I'm not really picky when it comes to facial features. One may be not gifted physically, but their personality must overcome their features. They could be the hottest man in the world, but I wouldn't date them if they had a horrible persona.

Hobi screamed into my ears and that knocked me back to reality. My eyes widened as I averted my attention to Hobi. I lifted my hand to my heart while questioning whether or not to still be friends with Hoseok. I'm pretty sure I lost all hearing from my right ear, thanks to him.

"May I ask why you're yelling like it's a damn horror film, Hyu-" He grabbed my face and forced me to look at the screen. He clicked on a profile from a man who's fairly attractive. He has fair skin and is wearing a purple-blueish outfit while sitting on the floor.

"Look! He's perfect for you! He's as short as you, too!" Hobi exclaimed more excited than me.

"He even has a five star rating," Jin nodded and pushed my arm to encourage me. I examined the profile of Yoongi, he's around my age. He added that his hobby is sleeping and has a dying passion for his dog and music. I smiled as Hobi began feeling giddy now, like he just won the lottery when I'm the one receiving his prize.

"He's close by, too. It's pretty convenient. You guys can just show up in the cafe and taunt Jungkook and Taehyung."

"Yeah! Jin hyung has a point, it's fast and easy," Hobi laughed at his own joke while Seokjin was tired of being mocked.  I chuckled, but nodded in agreement. I couldn't take my eyes off his picture. He looks adorable and seems like a soft, but I don't give a kind of guy. I like him. Before I could click the red heart, Hobi had already snatched the mouse away from me and clicked it.

I looked at him in disbelief, my mouth gaping. I was about to hit him and whine until I heard a ding come from the computer and I froze.

Hobi and Jin aburptly jumped from their chairs and stared celebrating, all I could hear was yelling at the back of me while I stared at the screen.

It's a Match!

Yoongi agreed to be my fake boyfriend, he actually agreed. He likes my profile! 

He must be actively on here because it hasn't even been a full minute since I (Hobi) liked his profile. My stomach turned and I was blushing. Jin was shaking me violently again and Hobi was doing his happy dance. I jumped from my chair and celebrated with them. 

The plan is going smoothly, I have a willing fake boyfriend. Now all we need is to set up the perfect date in which I know Jungkook and Taehyung will be at.

"When do I pay him?" I bit me lip as I thought about going on a date with him. Even if it's just a fake relationship, I can still feel the butterflies flying around in my stomach

"When the dates over, you have to pay him or else the company tracks you down and makes you pay, forbiding you from ever using their website again." Hobi spoke while looking at the computer, clicking the message button.

Jin was squniting his eyes at Hoseok in suspicion, "How do you know all this, Hoseok?" Just the question I was going to ask, it seems odd how someone who's never been to this website before, knows so much.

Hoseok looked taken back at his question and started blushing, "I-I just...Jongin has told me a lot."

I don't remember Jongin talking to Hoseok much when we're at dance pratice. He's usually with Sehun and he barely glances my way, it seems kind of odd how he'd spill everything to Hobi.

Seokjin just nodded slowly, not buying it. I just shook my head out of interest. The only thing I'm interested in is messaging my new fake boyfriend. The quicker we set up this date, the quicker Jungkook will want me back.

Hobi and Jin seem to have lost interest now, they got up from the chairs and laid on my bed, using their phones.

I was in midst of typing a friendly greeting to Yoongi when I recieved a message first. My heart began pounding and I could almost hear it thump in my ears. I sheepishly smiled and read it aloud.

 

Yoongi: You look familiar, but I can't quite pinpoint where I've seen your beautiful face from.

 

My eyes widened in shock. Maybe he's seem me around social media. I have a pretty decent amount of fangirls and fan accounts.

I smiled and blushed as I read his text message, again. He called my face beautiful! My fake boyfriend called me beautiful. I shouldn't even feel this good from a stranger's compliment, but I want more. He's also proper with his texting. It's cute and I don't want to seem immature to him, so I'm going to mimic his style.

 

Jimin: I'm quite active in the media due to my dance performances. Maybe that's why I'm familiar? 

 

Why didn't I comment how cute he was, too!? Damn, I'm such an idiot. I should've at least said thank you! Now he'll think I'm not interested in him. Wait, what am I saying? This is a fake relationship! I shouldn't even feel this way about him.

 The typing sign arises from the bottom of the screen and it makes my body temperature go up. I don't know why I'm getting so frustrated when I don't even know the guy.

 

Yoongi: No, it's not from there. I don't know. Let's just drop it and start scheduling for the fake date.

 

Great, now he hates me. No more praises from the five star attractive fake boyfriend. New world record for making Park Jimin's fastiest enemy. I sighed, but nodded until I realized that he couldn't see me. I began to type in the location and time for our meet-up, I want to get to know Yoongi before we start being all fake lovey dovey with each other, even if it means I have to pay more. We do have to make this seem believable. I was about to hit send until I heard the door bell ring. 

We all looked at each other in horror. Hobi stood up with his fists in the air and whispered, "Do you think it's that old lady who wants to kill us?"

Jin jumped out of the bed and smacked the back of his head, "If anything, she'll come after you, not us." 

Hobi stuck out his tongue, but we all froze once we heard Jungkook's voice behind the door.

"Jimin."