0001

Walk On Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Many of you wanted to know what happened to Chanyeol, and tbh I am not planning to make another chapter but you guys said it is cruel to leave it just like that, so here is the BONUS CHAPTER .. because no I am not that cruel ^.^


 

"Princess--"

Baekhyun snap his head back so fast he swear he almost strained it, but he disregard it only to glare at one of his friend, "It's Baekhyun for you."

Kai smirked before placing an arm over Baekhyun's shoulder, "Ohhhh.... but Yeollie Hyung can call you Princess and not me?" 

Baekhyun elbowed Kai so hard the poor boy doubled over in pain.

"Shut up." Baekhyun groaned before he makes his way to his next class,

 

"Princess!! Wait up, let's walk together, oh Hey Kkamjong! What's up!" Chanyeol called as he jog towards his friends.

Baekhyun immediately smiled before waving at his giant, "Come fast, we gonna be late, and ignore the kkamjong kid." Baekhyun exclaimed pulling Chanyeol with him, who ony glance at the pained expression of Kai.

"YOU TWO JUST DATE EACH OTHER..!!" Kai exclaimed before showing his middle finger towards the back of his two friends.

 

 

"Princess.....If, just what if say, like you know Kai and Kyungsoo right..?" Chanyeol asked as he grab some chips from the bowl Baekhyun is holding while the both of them laze off at Baekhyun's couch. 

"Hmm, what about them?" Baekhyun asked distracted with the movie playing on the T.V

"You know..." Chanyeol cleared his throat before staring at his best friend who is too occupied watching some Disney Princess with Ice power, but Chanyeol was glad, he is glad that Baekhyun couldn't see him looking, glad that the shorter is too busy watching to pay attention on how Chanyeol's eyes travel from Baekhyun's long lashes down to his button nose, until it lingers on the mole on top of Baekhyun's upper lip.

'Has it always been there?' Chanyeol thought as his eyes continue on lingering on that specific spot.

"Yeol, you were sa---" Baekhyun gasped after turning his head, nosed touching with his Giant of a best friend, 'WHY IS HE SO CLOSE?' 

"Yeo--yeol.." Baekhyun mumbles as he tries to scoot backwards.

Chanyeol blink once, twice, before clearing his throat and looking anywhere else beside his best friend because damn it why is he suddenly feeling hot, "No-nothing... I think I better go it's getting late." 

 

 

"What do you think about it?" Chanyeol asked as he put his guitar down, Baekhyun layed on his side on top of Chanyeol's bed as he stare at his best friend who is sitting opposite the bed.

"Hmm, It was..." Baekhyun paused biting on his index finger as if lost in thoughts, and Chanyeol was at it again.

Lingering eyes feasted on Baekhyun's fluttering lashes, down his button nose until it stops on his mole.

That mole that seems to do tricks on Chanyeol, and there it is again the same knots and warmth Chanyeol has been feeling whenever he stares a little longer on his best friend.

"Baeutiful." Baekhyun answered as he stares in Chanyeol's eyes that seems distracted by something Baekhyun doesn't want to know what.

 

"Kai....how did you know you like Kyungsoo...?" Chanyeol asked as he sat beside Kai at the bar, the latter owns.

"I don't know it just happened....like he suddenly just makes me feel gidd--- WAIT ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO MY KYUNGIE?" Kai asked now looking ready to grab his friend's collar.

"Woah.. calm down tiger, Rememer, Kyungsoo is my cousin... hello?" Chanyeol said calmining his possessive friend, "Anyways, I'm just curious just because you know, you always seems so interested to girls, and like you only date girls, and don't say a word, because it is a fact, Sehun is a witness of how many ex-girlfriends yo--"

"I swear Park do not say a word or name to my Kyungie or I'm gonna cut yo--"

"Okay woah, shut up woud you, I mean I just, how do you know you like guys?" Chanyeol finally asked. 

Kai smirked knowing where this topic is coming from, "Is this why you asked me to hang out with you in the middle of finals week?" 

Chanyeol meekly nodded before chugging his own drink.

"Tsk, you finally figure out your feelings for Baek Hyung..?" Kai asked lifting his drink to his lips before smirking as he watched his friend's head whip towards his direction with widen eyes as if Kai just solved the biggest mystery in the universe.

"I-who said this is about Princess..?" Chanyeol asked coughing in the process to ease the nerves that has suddenly creeps its way on Chanyeol's chest.

"Please..." Kai exclaimed standing up before walking his living room, "You can fool anyone, but not me Yeol, I've known just as long as Baek Hyung.. and if you are asking how I know if I'm gay than it's simple, Kyungsoo happened." Kai said as he sat down on his sofa before he heard his friend follows him.

"But that doesn't answer my quest--"

"Your Princess happened." Kai stated before turning on his T.V 

Chanyeol only stares at his friend, clearly Kai just solved one of the biggest mystery, maybe not in the universe, but for Chanyeol's world.

 

 

 

With the new knowledge, Chanyeol looked back through the times he has been in relationship, how almost all the girls he's been with seems plain compare to his Princess.

Watching Baekhyun from the distance now, smiling gracefully as the warm wind of Summer brushed against the brunette's soft locks, Baekhyun made everything and everyone around him seems plain and boring, and Chanyeol have a nagging feeling at the back of his head scolding him for not realizing that this man is truly beautiful, for just discovering that those knots and weird feelings inside him isn't just random but because he was falling for his princess. And he had waited long enough, He may not know how Baekhyun will react, but he is willing to risk everything just to make his happiness come true, and to make Baekhyun his happiness. 

With a final intake of air, Chanyeol slowly made his way to where Baekhyun is talking with their friend Kyungsoo, as he walks closer the more Chanyeol can make of the conversation the two friends is having,

"I heard from Kai." Kyungsoo said as he reach for Baekhyun's hand.

Chanyeol paused from just beside the tree trunk on his left, from where he is, he can now clearly see Baekhyun's face while Kyungsoo's back is adjacent to his, the sadness on Baekhyun's face is what made him stop on his tracks. 

"No. Kyungsoo, that isn't possible. Chanyeol will never like me that way..." Baekhyun said smiling, and Chanyeol could hear it clearly, grasping on the strawberry milk box on his left hand, Chanyeol watch as Baekhyun smile, it looks too force, too fake for Chanyeol, and the Giant has the urge to just run up to his princess and say no, it's true, It is possible for Chanyeol to like him THAT way. 

But Chanyeol needed to hear it, he needed to hear what Baekhyun would say next, because for some reason, the look on Baekhyun's face isn't what Chanyeol would want to see ever, because Baekhyun deserved to be happy. 

"and besides, I'm happy now Kyungsoo, remember Kris, the chinese exchanged student from last year? Well, he offered me something, and I accepted it, I'm moving to China with him." Baekhyun said as he looked up just in time to see a familiar back retreating from just meters away from them, Baekhyun immediately stands up from the bench that he and Kyungsoo is sharing before he runs towards where Chanyeol is walking away.

"Baek!" Kyungsoo called, but Baekhyun feels like something is wrong by the way Chanyeol's back slouch and the shorter was right when he stepped on something just as he passed by the cherry bloosom tree;

 

The strawberry Milk Box is now crushed as the contents of it spilled at the bottom of Baekhyun's left shoe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How's Hyeri?" Baekhyun asked after clear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter