We Will Support You

My Fiancé's Little Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

I dedicate this chapter to you, shinsatori. Thank you for reading and commenting on this 'foolish' story that I wrote. I know it is not that good, but still, you took your precious time to read and comment what you like and don't understand about it. I really appreciate that. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

“Are you ready?” I asked the young couple.

“Don’t worry HyeJung and I will be with you on this,” he tried to calm them down.

“Thank you, hyung. You too noona, thank you very much…” the young lad bows down. “Really, you don’t know how happy ShinHye and I are that you are here with us.”

“Anything for both of you,” I said. “Since SeJoo oppa and I are married already you can just treat me like your older sister, now!”

Yes, it has been that long since they got together as a couple. SeJoo oppa and I are already one month married. It has been two months since YongHwa and ShinHye started dating. Now that yeobo, (yup we call each other that now) and I got back from our honeymoon (actually, we got back two weeks ago, it’s just that we have been busy) we could now help the yongshin couple (yup, it’s a cute couple name and I officially proclaim myself as the president. I wonder what should be ours?). We will help them tell father and mother-in-law the truth about their relationship.

We will gather together in our newly wedded house during dinner time. As of now SeJoo and YongHwa are in the office, they have big assignment right now, so they’ll be back around five p.m.. ShinHye and I took a day off to prepare and cook for tonight’s first family gathering since the wedding. It’s kind of the house warming as well. It was only the maid, ShinHye and I who are in the house. The maid and I assisted ShinHye while she cooks. ShinHye is the main executive chef in her own restaurant, so in other words, yes, her restaurant is closed for today. As for me, I don’t have any appointment as of the time and I also took a week off since I felt unwell during the recent times. However, today I feel a lot better except for this morning. You can already assume what was happening to me. Cravings, morning sickness, light headedness. However, this story is not about me, so we should go on to who this story is really about.

After a long day of cooking and preparing food, it is finally for the gathering. SeJoo and YongHwa have finally arrived at seven which is two hours late from the estimated time that they should arrive. They said a big story came up before they tried to leave at five and they couldn’t let it go which is understandable. Soon enough guests started coming to our house, not that there are many of them it is just both his and my parents and grandparents, ShinHye, YongHwa, and of course, my husband and I. Everybody gathered in the living room first, talking about the interior design of our house. However, SeJoo suggested that we should eat first since the last time they ate was during lunch.

In the dining room, while eating no one can stop, but complement the food. They kept eating and taking seconds.

“Wow, such delici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter