I Love Him So Much

My Fiancé's Little Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, will you marry me?” after giving the sweetest speech he could ever possibly make, this man in-front of me, whom I love just as much, is asking for my hand in marriage. OMG, if I wasn’t the luckiest girl in the world right this moment then who is. “So what do you say, baby? Are you ready to marry me, if not I could ask again another day~”

“Yes, my answer is yes!” I cut him off. “I will marry you, oppa.”

“Oh, HyeJung, you don’t know how happy I am right now. Thank you!” he said.

That night became one of the happiest moments of my life.

The next day I meet his family to tell about our plan of marriage. There was no problem with them actually. His parents were warm and kind to me. They gave us their blessing and welcomed me like their own daughter. It was a great feeling to be loved by your future husband’s family. However, the happy moment ended when my eyes meet the girl he cherished so much. Perhaps I should say, the only girl I can never compete with. She was cold and icy towards me. It’s as if I just did a really unforgivable thing to her. But then again I might have.

ShinHye, that’s her name. She is very close to my fiancé or should I say she is my fiancé’s younger and only sister. She is very close to her siblings which are probably the reason why she might think I’m taking her brother away which I’m not.

“Hi, ShinHye ssi~” I greeted and extended my hand. “Thank you for~”

“Yeah,” just one word and an expressionless face were all she made before she left. Then she looked back without anyone noticing giving me a glare. How cold?

This is not the first time I met her or the family. This is also not the first time the girl ignored me either. However, this time it’s different it’s as if she became colder to me. Maybe she really hates me that much. Still, I had no clue that in near future I’ll find out why.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter