Sixteen

More than words.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SS University is going to held an annual dinner which is usually fall on the third week of December. Thats mean it is a week from now. Everybody is hype up for the upcoming annual dinner, searching for their partner to attend the grand event. Nobody could deny that SS University held the most grand year end event out of all university in South Korea. Everything that SS University do would always be so extra. The members of the high social status class found theemselves walking straight to the cafe that afternoon after a long hour class. They take their own seat in a room that were provided for only them in the cafe. After everything that had happen between Irene and Sehun, Irene tried avoiding eye contact with him. She hang out more with Chanyeol rather than anyone else. Although all of them knew what happen between the two, none dare to talk about them. And same goes to Seohyun and Luhan. Seohyun does not feel familiar with him that she did not like it to be around him. Luhan tried his hardest to make her remember all the little things that they have done. But Seohyun can't even relate. It is always Sehun that she goes back running to. Luhan tried his hardest not to give up on her. On them. 

"I heard Luhan hyung is going to perform on the annual dinner." Kim Jongdae start the conversation despite the awkward silence between them.

"Really? Wow that is going to be lit!" Baekhyun added before Tao continue, "And guess what Jongin is going to perform too." Tao smirk at Jongin who is glaring at him. "I heard he wanted to impress a girl from faculty of music. What was the name again? Krystal?" Tao chuckles, receiving a flying spoon on his head from Jongin. The others can't help but to laugh at the maknae line.

"Wow wow, then this year is dinner seems to be less boring than the last year cause our friends is performing. Anyway, what are Luhan thinking that he decided to perform. That is weird though." the blonde hair guy questioned as he put a spoonful food into his mouth.

Luhan who is shocked by the question just rub his not-so-itchy forehead. Yes there is a reason why that he wanted to perform this year. And the decision that he made is indeed last minute. 'I wanted to make her remember me. Thats it. But, I knew it she wouldn't. So, I basically just prepare for the worst.' Luhan said to himself. His thought is interrupt by a sudden cough of Seohyun.

"Anyway, did you guys already have partner?" She grinned widely before looking at each of the face infront of her.

"I don't think so. Only Irene and me, Jongin with the Krystal girl, Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona..." Chanyeol spat out his laughter mentioning Baekhyun's partner name. The shorter guy just rolled his eyes towards the taller latter. 

Seohyun giggles at Chanyeol's remarks. "How about you, Seophrodite?" Kyungsoo asked the still giggling Seohyun. Seohyun looked at Kyungsoo as she shakes her head. A sign telling him that she doesn't have any partner by now. "Oh come on, you are Seophrodite for a reason. How come you doesn't have any of the guy wanting you to be their partner for the dinner?" Minseok added. 

"The thing is there is none." Seohyun added as she chuckles. "Maybe there is but I probably didn't read them letter." Seohyun shrugged earning a pinch from Sehun who is right beside her. "Look at you. Saying there is none but did not even care when one wanted you to be their partner." he then rolled his eyes. Seohyun who is pissed then punch him on the arm. Sehun just groan upon receiving the punch.

"Okay. Why don't you just go with Sehun then? Isn't it better since Seohyun is a little bit closer with him rather than anyone else?" Luhan suddenly give a bold idea to Seohyun. His words receive a weird look from all of his friends. The 'Are you serious?' look from literally all of them. 

Sehun who felt guilty at the situation then spoke, "Oh no. I don't think this freak right here want me to be-" Sehun haven't even finished his words when it is cut by Seohyun. "Sure! I would love to. Now, don't say any words." Seohyun cover Sehun's mouth with her palm. Irene who is witnessing the event feels hurt for she knew it, everyone loves Seohyun. And she literally can see how hurting Luhan is when Seohyun agree with his idea.

 

 

 

 

The D-day finally come. All of the SS University's student are ready for the grand event. Of course, the first two table at the front row is for the high social status members. When Chanyeol and Irene first enter the hall, all of the crowd eyes are on them. 

"Look, look. The lucky kids started making appearance."

"I wonder why did she break up with Sehun. Such a waste."

"No, it is not a waste. She get to be with Chanyeol.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter