Before the storm

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

Bom dragged me in the restroom leaving our friends eating and not knowing that the Bominator are already unleashed. 

 

"Sandara! Why is he calling you?! " Bom asked while shaking me.  She's very mad right now. 

 

"I don't know. " i whispered to her bowing my head avoiding to make an eye contact.

 

"Is he out of his mind?  If her mother will know that he's still contacting you she will be furious again. " she said and i can see disappointment written in her eyes. 

 

"I didn't answer his calls." I said to her and hug her. 

 

"Dara" Bom hug me back and I sobbed. 

 

"I really want to answer his calls because maybe it is important or maybe he's not okay there or maybe he's sick but I don't want to because If his mother will know he's still in touch with us he will be the one suffering alone there. " i cried to her because I can't contain my emotions anymore.  I miss Chanyeol so much. 

 

"oh god!  Dara. Stop crying please" Bom comforting me while my hair. 

 

"Dara. Listen to me. Chanyeol can handle himself there.  Arasso?  Do you trust him right? " Bom is making a point here. I know that I'm just paranoid. 

 

"Yes.  But I miss him. " I whispered while I'm wiping my tears. 

 

"Yeah I know.  And I miss him too" Bom whispered and I now she's also worried. 

 

"I'll call him later but first fix yourself first" she patted my head and wiped my tears and assured me that she will handle everything.  I wish Chanyeol is fine there. 

 

-----

Jiyong's POV

 

We are eating when Dara and Bom left. I thought  No one notice first but when I got up on my seat to look for them TOP also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter