So dead

Resurrected Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

When we arrived at the mall Jiyong asked me if I was okay. I just smiled at him. But in reality I'm not.

 

 

I'm still thinking why does Chanyeol called me awhile ago. I just don't have the courage to answer his phone calls or even his messages. Now I'm getting distracted because of that.

 

"Dara" Jiyong interrupted my thoughts.

 

 

"Huh? Are you saying something?" I look up to him confusedly

 

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked while he put his hand on my forehead to check my temperature to make sure that I'm not sick.

 

 

 

"Yes I am." I smiled at him.

 

 

 

"If you say so. They said they are in the foodcourt. Come on" he said.

 

 

"Okay" I answered and I cling my hand on his arms and started walking when Jiyong stopped. 
 I look at him and found his gaze is on my hand clinging on his arms and I abruptly remove my hand from clinging.

 

 

 

"Oh. Sorry. It's just that-" i'm explaining to him that it's my habit when he interrupted me and hold my hand and cling it to his arms again.

 

 

 

"It's okay. Come on. They are waiting for us" and he started walking and I just notice he's trying to suppress his smiles. 

 


Geez! He's so cute and i just notice that his ears are turning red.
While me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter