Our Day Off

Our Day Off

Taeyeon stretched her body after she woke up. She grab her phone on the bedside table and click the lock button and the clock indicated that it was 08:45 AM, actually she wants to sleep a little longer but it was her habit anyway, to woke up before 9 AM no matter how late she was go to bed. Her body is so tired because last night she was comeback from Thailand after one week to do the project, she is the CEO of one of the biggest resorts company in Asia. Her face might be looks like a elementary school's student but you can not doubt her matureness and her seriousness when it came to works matter because you will be impresed on how well she was managed the project.

Taeyeon slide the lock icon in her phonescreen and her pretty wallpaper showed up. Her beautiful girlfriend of her, Tiffany Hwang.

Taeyeon smile while caressing the photo gently. This photo was taken by Taeyeon when they were on the way to America to visit Tiffany's Dad while celebrating christmas and new year, Tiffany can not hold back her excitement because it was her first time to visit America again after 2 years, Taeyeon even edited the pic and put the cheesy words because she loves Tiffany's smile so much, Tiffany's smile is one of the reason of her daily vitamin, whenever Taeyeon feel tired or stress because of work, just looking at Tiffany's smile can make her has the 100% stamina again. The reason why Tiffany was moving to Korea is because Korea is her mother hometown and Tiffany wants to reach her dream to be a Designer here and here she was, one of the most famous designer all around Asia along with her bestfriend Jessica Kwon from Blanc and Eclare, who is Taeyeon's bestfriend's wife, Kwon Yuri. The famous photographer from 18th April studio. The reason from Yuri's studio name is her wife's birthday and their wedding day, it was so memorable for them.

Taeyeon walked towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and do the morning routine, after finished it all she walked to the kitchen to have a breakfast. Just a simple American breakfast for her this morning, Taeyeon used to make an American breakfast whenever Tiffany sleepover in her place. Taeyeon still can't understand why Tiffany doesn't want to live with her under the same roof, they already on their 2nd years of their relationship. But Taeyeon doesn't want to have a fight with her lover so she doesn't asked any further.

After done with her breakfast, Taeyeon go back to her room and playing with her favorite mobile game.

"ooohhhh !" Taeyeon is so shocked because of the incoming phone call from the certain person that she miss so much. Taeyeon and Tiffany is so busy these past few days so it was the first time they will do the phonecall after 1 month of just texting each others. Taeyeon didn't expect this because from what she knew, Tiffany is currently in Italy right now.

Taeyeon slide the green button and stick her phone to her ear, usually she will curse when someone disturbing her game time but not with this one of course.

"Hello Boo~" Tiffany greeted happily when Taeyeon answer her call.

"Hi baby~ omg I miss you so much ! you have no idea on how much I longed to hear your voice !." Taeyeon can not contain how happy she is when she heard the voice of her love.

"I miss you too Boo~ and guess what ? My flight to Italy is canceled because something came up, so today I have a day off~ want to go somewhere ?"

"Yess~~~ I will pick you up 1 hour later. See ya later honey~." Taeyeon doesn't even wait for Tiffany's reply because of her excitement. Finally, after 1 month, she will meet with Tiffany again and spend time with her.

Taeyeon already arrived in front of Tiffany apartment building and she is gaining a lot of attention from the people around her especially girls. Well who wouldn't ? Taeyeon wore the white sneakers with a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a pale blue denim military jacket, she looks so cool.

(just pretend she doesn't bring the bag)

Taeyeon waits for Tiffany while leaning on her black porsche boxsters car.

"Sorry to make you wait baby~" Tiffany appeared in front of Taeyeon while fixing her hair which can not stand still because of the wind. Tiffany's clothes is so simple but no one can deny that she is indeed breathtaking with a pair of white sneakers, a brown denim pants, a pale blue denim jacket and a black beanie in her head.

Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand and fixing her hair instead. After that, Taeyeon hug Tiffany like there's no tomorrow. How badly she miss this person so much.

"I miss you so much baby~." Taeyeon break the hug and give the sweet peck on Tiffany's lips. "Wow, our clothes looks similar~ we don't even tell each other hahahaha."

"Yeah you are right. So should we go ?" asked Tiffany. Taeyeon opened the door for Tiffany, after that she was running to the driver seat.

"Where are we going ?" asked Tiffany after they already going far from Tiffany's apartment building.

"I heard from Kkabyul that there is festival in Han River. Wanna go there ?" asked Taeyeon while focus on the road. She needs to stay focus on the road and hold herself not to stare at Tiffany.

"Okay~ Let's go~" Tiffany cheered happily while doing the superman's hands.

Taeyeon parked her car not to far from the festival place. After that, she walked our from the car and opened the car's door for Tiffany. After makes sure to lock the car properly, Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand and intertwined their hands.

"Woah~ it's been so long since the last time we came here for a dates right ?" asked Taeyeon. The last time she remembered is one year ago because this festival will come every year before autumn.

"Yes. I'm so sorry because I'm so busy these past few month and we can't even have a proper dates." said Tiffany sadly. Whenever they have a day off, they will just chilling at home while watching a movie or maybe shopping, these kind of dates was kinda boring sometimes.

"Nah, I have been busy too baby~ don't be sad and let's try every booth~" Taeyeon trying to cheer her up. 

"Taetae~ let's try that one~ I want that big totoro doll please~" here we go ! the famous aegyo of Tiffany Hwang whenever she wants to get something from Taeyeon. It's her weapon to make Taeyeon agree to her request.

Taeyeon turn her head towards the direction that Tiffany pointed at. The booth that will always be there on every festival. The you-must-throw-the-ball-and-make-the-coke-cans-pyramid-falls. Taeyeon sighed, the last time she was trying this game, she was losing to a 5 years old boy and she doesn't want to try this game ever again. But what will you do when Tiffany already shooted the weapon ? she doesn't has any other choices rather than agree.

"Taetae~" Tiffany do the puppy-eyes aegyo and almost makes Taeyeon want to kiss her badly but no~ this is a public area.

"Okay okay~ stop it ! I will get that totoro doll for you, just make sure that there is no a 5 years old boy who can beat me this time." Taeyeon walked towards the booth and asked the Ahjussi for the ball. You have 3 chance to shoot per pay, if you can break the 3 pyramid in every shoot then the big doll is yours.

"FIghting Taetae~" 

Taeyeon sighed herself and ready for the war......

15 minutes later.......

"Give that dolls to me, I will put it in the car." Taeyeon asked for a big totoro doll in Tiffany's hand with a grumpy face.

"Owh come on Taetae~ at least you worked hard." Tiffany give the big doll to Taeyeon and stole a peck in Taeyeon's cheeks to cheer her up. Taeyeon still with an annoying face, walked towards her car to put the big doll.

15 minutes ago.....

Taeyeon already in her 8 chances to shoot the ball and still failed.

"Damn it ! why it's so hard ?!" Taeyeon gritted her teeth and cursed. But when she was about to grab the 10th balls, someone already stole it from the small bucket. Taeyeon turn around and there is a little boy whose ready to shoot the ball and.........the coke cans pyramid make a loud sounds when it's falls. And it was his 3rd chances and that little boy was success to shoot every pyramid.

"Congrats young man~ here is the big totoro doll for you~" The Ahjussi grab the big totoro doll and give it to the little boy. Tiffany can just stand there with her sad expression and a little guilty because she was focus on Taeyeon all this while and didn't see a little boy coming to the booth. Taeyeon's face already red due to embarrassment.

"Noona, this doll is for you~ because you are pretty." The little boy give the big totoro doll to Tiffany with a big smile plastered on his face. He doesn't even bother with another woman behind him.

"Woah thank you~" Tiffany kneeled in front of him and surprisingly that boy just stole a peck in Tiffany's lips. Taeyeon turn around and sulked.

Flashback ends

Taeyeon came back to the festival a little running because she doesn't want to make Tiffany to wait for so long. Taeyeon stops in her track when she saw Tiffany with another man, she knew that man. He was Tiffany's ex, they looks so happy while laughing together. Taeyeon just remain freeze in her place.

"sigh....it's just the beginning of our dates, why there is a lot of er ??!!" Taeyeon continues her steps and walked towards them.

"Fany-ah." Taeyeon called for Tiffany. The eye-smiling girl turn her head and found Taeyeon with the flat expression on her face.

"I will see you later Fany~" The man stand up and walks away without even bother to greet Taeyeon.

Taeyeon let out a big sigh again. She feel useless, today is their first meeting again after 1 month but here she is, can not even make Tiffany happy since the beginning of their dates today.

"Why baby ?" Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's cheeks, she hates it everytime Taeyeon let out a big sigh with the sad face.

"should we just go home or shopping or watch a movie ?" asked Taeyeon. Her mood began to dissapear.

"I know what you were thinking boo~ don't be sad please~ and don't be jealous. Siwon just give me his wedding invitation card, he was even asked me to bring you along, no worries okay ?" Tiffany doesn't care and gave a sweet peck in Taeyeon lips. She doesn't want their dates turn out like this.

"Okay I'm sorry. Let's just continue our journey~" Taeyeon grab Tiffany to another booth to play every game. They were having fun. No matter if Taeyeon lose or not, Tiffany's support always makes her happy.

"Fany-ah, want to buy a couple rings ?" Taeyeon stop in front of the accesories booth. It's been so long since they bought the couple things.

"Let's go~" Tiffany grab Taeyeon's hand and dragged her inside the tent.

"Welcome Miss, want to buy a couple rings ? We have the new arrivals today. Please come and take a look." said the owner politely. 

"Thanks." said TaeNy. They began searching for the perfect rings for them.

"Ah this one !!!." They shouted together while pointed at a pair of rings. The ring that suited their taste so much.

"Okay then we'll get this rings, Miss." said Taeyeon to the owner who waits for them patiently. Judging from the way they acted towards each others, makes the owner knew that the 2 person in front of her is a couple. 

"Woah what a perfect choice ! you two even choose it together hahahaha you two looks so cute by the way. You can carved a words inside the rings, and didn't need to pay for the carved. Here, wrote the letters." said the lady. Taeyeon and Tiffany's already blushing right now. Taeyeon grabbed the pen and began to wrote the letters that will be carved in their rings.

"Wait ! what did you wrote Taetae ?" asked Tiffany. She was thinking hard about the letters, but Taeyeon already finish with her choice. The owner began to handle their rings.

"I've wrote 'Mon coeur est à toi' it's means 'My heart is yours' in France." Taeyeon smile sweetly and makes Tiffany's heart flutter. Taeyeon is the man in their relationship and her cheesiness is cringe worthy sometimes.

"Here is your rings." the owner handed them the rings.

"Fany-ah, I will wear the one with the key and you will wear the one with the lock."

"Why~? I want to wear the key~." Tiffany whined like a child. 

"No baby~ I will wear the key because only me who can unlock your heart." Taeyeon grinned dorkily and put the ring in Tiffany's ring fingers.

"Aish how many times did you will makes me blushing ?" Tiffany lowered her head to hide her pink cheeks. Their relationship sometimes will lika a teenage couple who experience love for the first time and sometimes like a married couple with the mature mind or the little arguments that will lead them to the big fight. But in the end, they will be back together again.

"Ahhh I'm so envy with you two. Thanks for your visit and enjoy your date." Said the owner of the booth.

TaeNy bowed to her and walked away towards the other booths.

"Tae, I'm hungry." Tiffany whined like a child, the lunch time was coming and they are already tired from walking and playing too much.

"Okay then. What do you want ?" Taeyeon looked around, trying to find the food booth for them.

"EEELLLLL!!!" Tiffany shouted after found the booth that sell her favorite food. Without thinking twice, Tiffany dragged Taeyeon towards the booth who still shocked because of Tiffany's loud scream.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo. Here, let's try our eel." said the Ahjumma behind the counter, the smell of the eel is so delicious and the grilled eel is so mouth watery. 

Taeyeon just smile while looking at the happy face of Tiffany when she is watching the eel's meat being grilled. Maybe a lot of people think that a CEO like her should be in the fancy restaurant, but no. She prefer this kind things, just a simple date with her love is enough to makes her day !.

"Eat the eel young woman and don't stare at your lover like that, she might melt." The Ahjumma said with the teasing tone. Taeyeon woke up from her thought and eats the eel. Seriously, why the owner booth really like to makes her blushing ?

After finish with their tour in the festival, TaeNy decided to continue their date in the beach. The slight breeze and the sunset is so perfect for them. Tiffany rest her head in Taeyeon's shoulder, the two of them didn't say a single word. Just enjoy the beautiful scenery in front of them.

"Fany-ah." Taeyeon turn her head and makes Tiffany lifted her head from Taeyeon shoulder, before Tiffany asked anything, Taeyeon already captured her lips and gives her a sweet kiss. Not the passionate kiss that involved a tongue or not just a peck. Their lips fits perfectly, plus the sunset in front of them. What a beautiful moment.

Taeyeon broke the kiss and look into Tiffany's eyes.

"I know I'm no the perfec girlfriend for you but I will always to make you smile everyday. I promise. I love you Tiffany Hwang and always will. From this day onwards, will you love me unconditionally ? stay be my side in every breath of mine. If I lose you, I'd be losing my happiness, my life, my soul. Will you be my wife ? I promise I will do the real proposal after I finished with my project. I just want say it now....I'm not force you to give me the answer now...I-" Taeyeon doesn't finished her words because Tiffany throw herself to Taeyeon's body and hug her tightly. The sincereness from Taeyeon is enought to knock her heart, the moment she has been waiting for, the reason why Tiffany doesn't want to live with Taeyeon in the same room is because she wants them to be officially married first.

"Of cource YES ! I would love to be your wife. I don't care with the proposal, Tae. Just marry me after the project." Tiffany pulled out from the hug, her cheeks already drenched with tears. Tears of happiness of course.

"Thank you." and Taeyeon captured her lips again. This time it's a passionate kiss.

.

.

.

.

THE END.

here it is~ sorry for the short and late update. I'm not in my good condition these past few day >_< catch a cold is really ~. Leave a comments below~ and thanks for the subscribe.