one

Chasing Euphoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The Missing Heiress and Supermodel

 

 

Im YoonA, 24 and Seo Juhyun, 23, were reportedly missing after both of them attended an event at London. The two were reportedly missing after they didn’t come back to their hotel even after 24 hours. All of their things still in their own respective room and there is no sign that they had been kidnapped. Another actress who was with them told that the two went for a walked after the event ended. However, they didn’t come back to their hotel and a report had been made to the police.

The two were closed to each other after they shoot some commercial advertisement together. Im YoonA, the heiress of the Samsung Group meanwhile Seo Juhyun is the uprising supermodel in South Korea.

 

 

Up until now, there is no news regarding the two as the police are working hardly in finding the two. Im Jungki the president of Samsung Group and also Im YoonA’s grandpa, willingly to pay those who ever can bring back his granddaughter in safe and sound.

While most of the designers and fans of Seo Juhyun plead that whoever found their beloved model, bring her back to their country. It’s been four days after their missing. Anyone who has the information about them may contacts at the police station nearby.

 

 

“Xiao Lu, look at this!” the dimpled boy shove a tablet labelled Apple towards Luhan who busily playing the Xbox with his other buddies, which none other than Kris Wu and Sehun. Luhan groaned in defeated because the disturbance from Lay had made he lose to Sehun. The Sehun pumped his fists up on the air, celebrated his small victory (to him, it is a huge one since Luhan is the geek in any games, name it) over Luhan. Kris gave the younger male a high five while his other hand busily opened a can of coke.

 

“What is it Lay?”

 

He gave an unsatisfied looked towards Lay since Lay was the sole reason he lose to Sehun. He rolled his eyes at the youngest before he took the tab from the dimpled boy. “It’s your girl, moron! Take a look!”

 

Lay shove the tablet again and this time right in front of his doe eyes. His eyes bulged as he read the news from up until bottom.

 

“What is it about Xiao Lu? Is she some popular actress or singer?” Kris asked the doe eyed boy after he took a big gulp of his favourite coke. Sehun only smirked at Kris sarcastic question before choose a game for them to continue to play. Lay shook his head while shot Kris a blank look.

 

“Both of them were reportedly missing.” He muttered under his breath.

 

“WHAT?!!” Kris almost spilled out his coke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter