Bonus: (Married Era) #Jealousy #JealousySquad #FemaleBurn #Idiots #LayAppears

Soothing Gel (Really?) [ChanBaek Special Series]











Its been a week since Baekhyun woke up in the middle of the night with an empty space beside him. And its been a week since he overheard Chanyeol and his mother talking over the phone. Its been a week since his insecurities sprouted like a flower in his heart.











" Wow aint they smitten" Kyungsoo growls beneathe his vodka. His eyes burning a hole at his oblivious partner. 


Jongdae and Taehyung gives him a pat on the back. Making the lawyer sigh in irritation. Apparantly Jongin and Kyungsoo had a fight and it was already the second day of their fuss, Both males ignoring each other because of their lil pride. This was the night that Kyungsoo decided to follow Jongin (dragging Baekhyung, Taehyung and Jongdae) , and typically here they are now, a Bar. 


" What did you guys fight about again?" Jongdae asks, glancing at the man who was at the bar talking to the lovely bartener. The smile on the lawyers face must have triggered Kyungsoo more. 

Kyungsoo frowns, placing his drink down " There was this intern that got too handsy with him, i confronted him about it that i wasnt comfortable with some touching him but then he got mad. He said Soo she's just an intern, of course i have to guide her i was assigned to her. So i was like what the . So on that day i planned to ignore his when i saw his lil intern, enter the lounge. She was smirking Jongdae, ing smirking at me! Then she started blabbering about how nice Jongin and i was like in my mind,  its his job, then when we heard Jongin calling for me, SHE ACTUALLY POURED COFFEE ON HER SLEEVE AND ACCUSED ME." 

Taehyung frowns along with him " That is messed up..." 

" She's crazy" Jongdae adds in " And Jongin's stupid that for sure" 

Kyungsoo agrees, nodding at their faces " Aye, I heard from Baek. You and Kook got into a fight as well?" 

" Oh please dont remind me..." Taehyung groans. swirling the stiring rod of his martini " My bestfriend Jiminie texted me while i was still in the daycare, innocently teaching kids how to use colors when i got a picture. It was Jungkook with a girl, Lisa? Then i asked him and he said it was a new co worker and it was just a friendly lunch. So yeah hell broke loss. How about you Jongdae? I heard from Kyungsoo, you and Xiumin?" 

Jongdae rolls his eyes. " Long story short, I got jealous cause his bestfriend came in town an decided to show her around. I got jealous and now Im giving him the cold shoulders" 

" I envy Baekhyun, The three of us are having jealousy problems and he got himself a very loyal puppy." Kyungsoo says, raising his glass " A toast to us, #JealousyIsA Squad. You snap, you lose team. " 

When they toasted on their new squad name, The three of them drank at the same time, but while they were chugging the alcohol they all decided to glance at the bronze laywer. But then all of their eyes went incredibly wide. The three of them eventually done a spit take, Kyungsoo spraying his vodka in the air, Jongdae spraying his in the side, and Taehyung spraying his martini in the floor. Their eyes could not believe what they are seeing right now. 

Jongin who was alone a moment ago wasnt alone anymore. Chanyeol, Jungkook and Xiumin entered, pattin the lawyer in the back. Okay they would understand if Jungkook and Xiumin was there, But Chanyeol?? 


Before they could start gambling for coherent words, their sweet florist came back with a galss of tequila rose in hand. 

" Thats a waste of alcohol guys" A voice chirped in, taking his seat with a smile on his face. It was Baekhyun who just came out of the bathroom. " Sorry i took so long, i got jealous of your drinks so i went to get one after my restroom break" 

Jongdae hums with his brows raised in the air " Question Baek" 

Baekhyun croaks a brow, lifting his tequila rose to his lips " Shoot" 

But Kyungsoo was the one who asked instead " Did you and Chanyeol get into a fight?" 

There was a moment of silence. All eyes on him, waiting for Baekhyun. Any reaction. Just a small tiny reaction...


" Yeah, I caught Yeol exiting his building with Jisoo, Dara's cousin who might i add has a huge crush on my husband.... got mad and kinda told him to leave me alone. Then he got mad cause there was no reason for me to get jealous and blah blah blah. I dunno... maybe im just bothered that its a woman?" 

Jongdae snorts " All of us are, If its a guy, its easy. We can just sack the leech and dispose the body in no time. The four of us? teamwork all together." 

The talk suddenly made Baekhyun fidget on his spot. Kyungsoo caught his uneasiness and nudged him. " We know what you're thinking Baek. Its not your fault and trust us. Dont feel preasured by Chanyeol parents" 

" Its just... i cant help but blame myself Kyung.... I think Yeol is would be happier if he didnt marry me in the first place..."   

" Baekhyun its not your fault. It was also Chanyeol's desicion so i think his parents doesnt have the right on that.." Taehyung presses reaching over to hold his hand in comfort. But still Baekhyun couldnt find it comforting, the guilt and sadness eating him way slowly. 

"...How did you guys know tho? I havent even said anything yet..."  Oh god, his smile was too blinding. Kyungsoo didnt want to tell him nor Taehyung cause they knew wouldnt want to break his heart. 


But Jongdae did it anyway. He pointed a finger where Jongin was. Baekhyun followed while drinking his addicting drink when he also did a spit take. On their faces. 

But something was strange, while the three of them were cleaning their faces. Baekhyun's eyes got even more wider. They looked back again and this time, some familiar figures were approahing them. 

Kyungsoo growls, slamming his glass in the table " Oh hell no, Its her. ing the annoying intern, Jennie... Look how she mingles her fingers at him" 

Taehyung pouts " Friendly lunch my ing ..." 

Jongdae crosses his arms together " Just because Rose is his childhood friend, doesnt mean he can treat me like dirt with no label at all" 

Baekhyun grips on his glass a bit tighter " Okay fine, Jisoo is pretty but my thighs are to die for..." 


(Okay guys, i mean no harm for the Blinks. This is just a fanfic, nothing personal. I come in peace)
  

The four of them watched as the four lashes out on their lovers like they werent taken in the first place. It irritated them like to the core. All of their eyes twitched when they bursted out of laughing. No matter how loud the music was, their laughter was clear to their ears. God how Baekhyun wants to shove a vase at his giant's face. How Kyungsoo wants to smack the man with a suit case. How Taehyung wants to bury his boyfriend in a pile of cement and How Jongdae wants to stab on Xiumin's eyes.  


" Okay i cant take this anymore. I will talk to him, ALL of them" Kyungsoo blurts out pulling out of his seat. Taehyung and Baekhyun was about to follow when Jongdae garbbed all of their arms, tugging them back. 

" Guys guys guys.." Jongdae smirks, making their attentions go to him " I know how to solve this lil problem of ours..." 

" And that is?" Taehyung narrows his eyes at him. 

" Like come on, first of all. We dressed into our y outfits today. All thats left now is magic" 

Kyungsoo shakes his head at him " Im not following.... so?" 

Baekhyun lets out a gasp, smiling at his mischievous bestfriend " I think i know where you are getting at..." 

Jongdae winks, crossing both his arms together. " Yes Baekhyunie. If we got jealous cause of these so called females, Why not let our lovers take a taste of their own medicine for once eh?" 











 Baekhyun doesnt know where Jongdae got the gel and make up bag from. But when they got out of the restroom, they were all prepared. All of their hair was styled and tousled giving them the fresh look. Baekhyun's honey brown hair was parted from the side, making his eyes visible. All of them had eyeliner and eyeshadow to make their eyes stand out. 


Kyungsoo fixes the cuffs of his dress shirt. " Okay so what now?" 

Jongdae ignores the question and drags them by the dance floor. The four of them had caught alot of attention while diving down in the middle of the dance floor. When Jongdae turns, he could see a good view of their lovers with their friends. If Jongdae could see them perfectly then certainly they could see them perfectly too. Just a bit more attention to cause. 

" Okay guys, firstly we need to act exactly the opposite of who we are. Meaning, we go vixen. Kyungsoo, let loose, be squishy and adorable but y. Baekhyun, be more confident, swing your cause your and thighs are your bestfriends. Taetae act cute but wanted act like a walking seduction tape. Remember. Once we grab their attentions its our win and not theirs. If people want to dance with you then dance with them. If they're gonna act like they're not taken then we should too" Jongdae smiles making them all nod in determination.  


At first they were awkwardly dancing to one another, unsure of what to do. But then it got heated when a guy aproached them with drinks. They all gladly accepted in a matter of seconds they were all jumping and laughing through the music. Baekhyun never felt so alive when Taehyung started spinning him. All of their minds clouded with positivity that they already forgot why they were pissed off in the first place. They were all absorbed with the music and alcohol when they didnt even realise that they have succeded. 

Baekhyun kept swaying his hips from side to side ignoring the hungry looks that was stripping him from head to toe. Then he felt a hand on his waist, making him turn with a yelp. Baekhyun looks up with his eyes innocent like a bird. The man before him was handsome, very handsome. But even though Jongdae told them they could dance with anyone, he refuses. So he gives him a smile, pushing him gently and goes back to where his friends were. But before he could even take another step, his arm was tugged back by the same man. 

" Where yah going sweetheart?" The man whispers into his ear. Baekhyun internally frowns, biting the bottom of his lip. 

Baekhyun tilts his head to the side " Sorry Sweetie, Cant play with you" 

" Aww Kitten dont play hard to get now ey?" 

" Who the are you calling Kitten?" 


Before Baekhyun could even react, his form was pulled out of the man's grip and into a familiar pair of arms. Baekhyun gasps when he felt how tensed his giant was under his touch. " He's my husband you ing bastard. Mine" 

Baekhyun tries to look or find Jongdae or anyone. But then it wasnt just Chanyeol who went over the dancefloor. Jongin was gripping Kyungsoo's arm, both of them arguing with something he could not hear. Jongdae had his arms crossed, looking at a fuming Xiumin. It wasnt hard to spot Taehyung because Jungkook was carrying him by the shoulder like a bag of rice. 

The man retreated with a grunt. Baekhyun frowns trying to pull away from the giant's arms. 

" What the Baek?!" He hears Chanyeol curses, but he continues to ignore him. Baekhyun brushes him off, heading to get himself a drink. " Are you ing serious? You're giving me that attitute?!" 

Yes.. Baekhyun answers in his mind. When he got there in the bar, he winks at the bartender before ordering another glass of tequila rose. 

He lifts the cocktail to his lips only to be rip off of his hands. Baekhyun was pissed, " Leave me alone Chanyeol and get back to your friend"  

Chanyeol's eyes burned even more furious. Baekhyun yelps when the giant took his wrist and now he was starting to get scared " Is this about Jisoo?! Baekhyun I already told you! You have no reason to get jealous! You're acting like a child Baekhyun this is getting unreasonable! This is getting stupid even for you! Really? Make up? And whats this, skinny jeans?! You look like a Baekhyun!"

That... 

Hurted as hell. 

" So what? What i do and what I wear is none of your business Park Chanyeol. If you think this is pointless and stupid then why bother? This is my life, and you have no right to control me!" 

In an instant, Chanyeol's eyes darkened with anger. Baekhyun flinches when the taller's grip started tightening. " Yeol! You're hur--" 

" You are mine. " Chanyeol cuts off " Dont ing test me PARK Baekhyun, you are my husband. Meaning you are mine and mine alone" 



  

 


Baekhyun kinda expected this, the whole ride home was silent. Chanyeol had to drag him by the arm after paying the bills and into his car. Chanyeol was furious, his knuckles whitening while gripping the wheel, his jaw locked into place. But Baekhyun continues to stare outside the window. 

" We are going to talk baout this Baekhyun, you are behaving ridiculously. I have enough of your drama." 

Baekhyun closed his eyes, pushing the lump in his throat to speak up " Why talk when you cant even understand..." He softly spoke. 

" I understand that you're jealous but parading yourself like that? Acting like you're not a married man is stepping out of the line" Chanyeol says in irritation.

" You started it first you " Baekhyun mutters, wiping the tear that escaped his eyes.

Chanyeol's eyes softened when he saw him. The giant wanted to press more questions but the sight of his small husband silently crying made his heart ache. The whole ride was heavy and quiet. When Chanyeol glanced at his husband, he realises that the smaller already fell asleep. And when they got home, he doesnt shake him awake instead he carried Baekhyun inside. He curses skinny pants for being invented cause god hell Baekhyun looked y on them. And who ever applied make up on him should be banned or arrested. His husband was made only for him, and no one else. 


As soon as he got inside, he carefully carries his petite husband upstairs to their bedroom. Where he gently lay him down. Chanyeol carefully took off Baekhyun's pants and shoes leaving him only in his dress shirt. He pulls the covers over, wrapping his arms around Baekhyun, spooning him. 


Suddenly the covers were torn away, Baekhyun quickly jumping out of his arms. " I-I cant" 

And then Chanyeol's world started to crumble by only two words from his husband. " Ba--" 

" Im sorry okay?" Baekhyun turns around, tears rolling down his face " Im sorry if i acted like that. But you will never understand Chanyeol, You have no idea how much it hurt when i saw you there in club, how SHE made you laugh, how you look at her. Im sorry that I cant even provide you the thing you wanted the most because im a man maybe you should have married a woman rather then someone like me....You think im stupid Yeol? I know from the very start that your mother wanted kids, i know she was disappointed when you decided to marry me. I heard it from your own mouth that you wanted kids... But i cant provide you with that" Chanyeol's heart sank. 


Baekhyun harshly wiped his tears away, shaking his head sideways." I'm going to sleep somewhere else... I-I cant be with you right now" 

And now Chanyeol felt like drowning when Baekhyun grabbed a pair of pants from their closet. He even grabbed his bear, Chanyeol's first anniversary gift. He doesnt know what to say or do, he just watched as Baekhyun went out of their bedroom. Chanyeol never knew that Baekhyun was bothered with that fact. Of course since they got married, Chanyeol's mom and dad. Chanyeol told his angel that it didnt matter, as long as they were together it was all okay. 


When Baekhyun opened his front door, he didnt expect Taehyung to be there. The smaller yelps, hugging a pillow. Baekhyun took his apperance and both of them held the same expression. " Taetae..." 

" Baekhyunnie... can i sleep in your place? I kinda left the house..."

" I would love to but Im actually leaving mine too..." 

Taehyung nods as Baekhyun steps out, closing the door behind him. The chilly night greeting his whole body. Both of them were about to head next door where Kyungsoo was but before they could enter the front gates, Kyungsoo dashes out with a blanket wrapped around him, wearing the same expression as the two were. 


" You too?" Baekhyun asks when Kyungsoo got closer. 

" Yeah... I dont want to sleep under the same roof with that guy for a while" 


It was pointless. The three of them stood there quiet, silently sniffing with their heads down. Not until when a car came into view. The three of them jumps when the car honks at them snapping them out of their gazes. It was Jongdae, the three noted that the male had the same puffy eyes as them. 


" Get in you losers, Theres like a motel near here " 

They didnt hesitate to get in. 
















" Stupid" A flower pointed at Jungkook.

" Unsympathetic" Then at Jongin

" Oblivious" Then at Xiumin

" And Selfish" Then lastly at Chanyeol. 

The four of them groaned in unison, banging their heads on the counter table. Its been 3 days since they've heard from their lovers and right now the four of them were desperate to find them. Lay smiles at them, fixing the bouquet before placing it on one of the display. 

" Please Lay, we know you know where they are" Chanyeol begs " Please tell us..." 

The latter looks at them, It was obvious that they were restless, tired and exhausted. Judging by their eyebags, dark circles, thin figure and pale complexion. " God, you look like s" 

Jungkook snaps " Thank you, Not eating and sleeping does the trick" 

" All im saying is that yes, i do know where they are. Baekhyun trusted me to run the shop for a while and not tell you lot where they are" Lay hums, smiling from ear to ear " Frankly tho, you guys deserve this for taking your partners for granted."

" What?!" The three shouted, but Chanyeol was quiet. 

" Well who am i to in" Lay hums, looking eyes at them " But really bois, Are you all that stupid to to realize the insight of their jealousy?" 

All of them shook their heads and Lay wanted to smack the living daylights out of them with a flower. " Jealousy is a one thing that you need to avoid with your life and passion. And to think that their jealousy is direction with someone that threatens their entire being " 

" AGAIN, THERE WAS NOTHING TO GET JEALOUS OFF" Jongin snaps, shocking the other three. Lay hums, pointing a pen at him. 

" In Kyungsoo told me you believed Jennie. You really think that Kyungsoo would do something as low as that? Murder would be expected but really? Rethink on that Tan boi" Lay smiles. Jongin must have realized something because now he was sulking infront of the dandelion bucket. 

" And you" Lay points at Jungkook " You had a friendly date with someone that was exactly in your league. Golden Maknaes are ought to be looked at. You know Taehyung is a soft baby, a complete opposite of you. And the fact that you didnt tell him or texted him that you were going to have lunch with the said women broke his heart. He would eventually think he's not good enough." Chanyeol and Xiumin watched their maknae slump his face into a forest of Peony flowers. 

" Oh no..." Xiumin starts off but Lay had to grab his shoulder to get his attention. " Please have mercy?" 

" Out of all of us here, you're suppose to be the oldest Xiu, youre a great guy but you're oblivious and stupid. Sure Jongdae is flirty and stuff but never doubt his feelings for you. But then he just got a bit jealous when your bestfriend came into town and completely forgotten about him. When its Jongdae everything that he says is the complete opposite, so when he told you that you can go and Im fine, he really meant was dont leave me, stay"

And that resulted Xiumin to inhale the concentrated smell of roses. When Lay's eyes landed on him Chanyeol already lifted his hand to stop him. 

" You dont need to tell me... I already know" Chanyeol softly said. 

" Good " Lay chirps " Atleast your smarter than your friends over there" 





   










Baekhyun didnt know what to expect when he sees Chanyeol on their front yard garden. Baekhyun was suppose to visit his garden while his husband was at work but obviously he wasnt. But the smaller doesnt know why he was hiding from the giant's view. What was Chanyeol doing staring at the his planted carnations? But then he looked at the giant more thoroughly. 

Lay was right, he looked like a wrecked car. The giant was holding a small flower with his large hands. 

 
I will never forget you Baekhyun thought when his eyes landed on what the flower was. 

Tears were b from his eyes when he saw Chanyeol gripping the flower like his life depended on it. It was first flower he had given his giant when they first met. Although no matter how sweet and innocent the flower was, Pink carnations can also symbolizes goodbyes with a kiss. 












" Do you guys think we should talk to them?" Taehyung asks, nuzzling his nose at his pillow next to Baekhyun who was reading a book " I saw Jungkookie the other day, I feel sad... and also creeped out when i saw him munching on a cookie while crying .." 

All of them hums in agreement, Jongdae pipes in putting his phone down " Lay told me Xiumin kept wearing my sweater for a straight week now... He said It smelled like me..." 

Kyungsoo sighs, playing with the ends of the blanket " Jongin never left the house, i know cause i was suppose to cook lunch and bring it here for us... " 

" Chanyeol was petting my carnations..." 

" the pink ones?" 

" The pink ones" He nods. 

They all smiled to one another before scrambling outta bed, fixing their bags and suitcases.









" Baekhyun

Baekhyun smiles, tightening his hold on his stuff bear " Hi Yeollie" 

" Baekhyun" 

" Are you gonna let me in or keep saying my name?" 


The giant screams. Really loud. Baekhyun flinches at the volume and before he could ask him whats wrong he was pulled into a large, bone cracking, breathe taking embrace. All of the air was knocked out of his lungs when Chanyeol stuffed his face into his neck. But what Baekhyun didnt expect was Chanyeol to burst out in tears.  

And in that moment, Baekhyun ha shed his own display of tears, wrapping his small fragile arms around his husband. 


" Im so sorry, Im a ing Idiot Baek. I-I will understand if you want to punch me or bury me in your garden but hey at least you'll have a Yeol plant right? I died when you left, for you Baek i would literally pull out my heart and give it to you. God please dont considering leaving me with the i've completely regret. I want kids, yes. But i want you more, i need you more than anything Baekhyun. Please give me a chance. I-I cant live without you, I cant- I ca---"


" Hey hey, You're rambling" Baekhyun chuckles, pulling just a bit to cup his crying baby's face. Chanyeol whimpers leaning into his touch which made Baekhyun's heart melt even more. Baekhyun pulls him close to kiss his forehead " Look im sorry too... i should have told you, but it just broke me Yeol, Jisoo's pretty and she can provide you with anything you need. I cou--" 

Chanyeol frowns, looking straight at him in the eyes " Jisoo cannot be compared to you Baekhyun. Yes, okay she's pretty but you're beautiful..." 

" Thats the same you big oof!" 

Chanyeol chuckles, connecting their foreheads together. " You are beautiful than any people i have met. To me Baek, pretty, gorgeous is only compliments for for the image. Beauty is something more deeper than that and you are the only one worthy of that word from me. I love you so much Park Baekhyun. I married you for a reason, and if you leave me i wouldnt know what life is.... cause hit me for being sappy but you are half of my life" 

Baekhyun laughs, wrapping his arms around his husband's neck. " And you are half of mine... and i love your sappiness. Its a Yeol thing, so thank your that im not hitting you" 


" BUT I WILL" 
















" Its so nice that everything's been settled yeah?" Jongdae chimes, picking up a biscuit from the tray. Kyungsoo and Taehyung hums, taking a bit of Baekhyun's famous kiwi cupcakes with blue cream cheese frosting. The sound of shoveling and grunts audible in their ears. The three of them hums in delight feeling the good breeze passing thru their faces. Baekhyun comes back with a pitcher of cucumber lemonade and a dozen of cups. The three of them waves at him when when he started to make his way to his nice cozy gazebo. 

Jongdae snorts, standing up from his comfortable seat. " Oh sweety? I think Baekhyun prefers the arrangement from Carnations, then peony then roses? You dig?" Xiumin groans, nodding while rearranging the flowers again. Jongdae chuckles darkly when he sat back.

Jungkook lets out a huff of breathe when he dropped the sack of pebbles on the ground. Taehyung giggles, slipping his shades up " Oh Kookie, Baekhyunnie said to put that over there by the pots" Jungkook only grunted but obeyed. Kyungsoo took out his phone, tapping the camera to point it at Jongin's direction. 

Jongin was currently digging a huge hole for the tree coming in by Baekhyun's orders. " Nini~, Say hello to the camera! And oh by the way, Baekhyun would love it if you got it deeper for the roots to grab on properly? Yeah. and also put your backs into it!" 

Baekhyun chuckles, taking a seat next to Kyungsoo who had a smug face plastered on his face " You guys... I asked for help? Why are you laboring your hubbies on doing it?" 

" What? They're not complaining" Taehyung smiles, shrugging. 

Jongdae laughs, " I think they are... internally...and maybe mentally but not vocally. Except for one tho" 

And Jongdae was right, when they all turned their heads to their lovers. The three of them were suffering but a certain giant wasnt. And there he was, Chanyeol swinging his , humming into a beat of his own while pouring soil on the empty flower beds. 
 

" I think the hit on the head wasnt enough for him, either that or i might have broke your man Baek" Jongdae adds in. 


Baekhyun only smiled ignoring his bestfriend and kept watching Chanyeol be an idiot. But of course, He's Baekhyuns' idiot. His phone started to ring and without looking who the caller was, Baekhyun answered it. 

" Yes??" Baekhyun says dreamily. 

" U-Uh sir? The plantation delievery truck is here. Your Birch tree and hydrangeas are fresh and ready to be moved. I just need to your signature then we could help you on moving the pots in your back yard garden" The manly voice said through the phone. 

Baekhyun straightens out, waving ahand over his friends faces catching their attention " Oh guys, my delivery is here. Want to help me bring the pots here? "

All of them nodded, ready to stand up but when the sound of their chairs scrapping the gazebo flooring, 4 heads immediately turned to them. 

" Baek? Where are you going?" Chanyeol frowns, his brows furrowing in confusion. Baekhyun smiles, placing a palm over the speakers. 

" Im just going to sign some papers, The delivery is here? and Kyung, Jongdae and Taetae are gonna help me bring the pots in with the delivery guys." Baekhyun sweetly smiles, and he watched as their facial expressions changes from confusion to anger. And in a minute they had settled their things aside and offered to do it. 

Taehyung pouted but Jungkook presses a hard kiss on the latter, Jongdae scoffs while shaking his head at Xiumin's childish nuzzles, Jongin had to tug Kyungsoo back to his chairs, And Chanyeol had to whip off the phone on Baekhyun's hand. 

 
They were given no choice but to go back to their seats, act pretty and eat.   
 







-----





Hallooooo guys, thank you for the support and love you have given me and this story! Whelp this is NOT the end of Soothing gel series~


If you wanna chat me up or anything i have alot of twitter accounts! 
Just give me a dm if you guys are requesting for more. 
@nicoleByunTae  (original)
@chanbaektaekook (Fan acc)
@TaekookieManner (Fan Acc)
@ChanbaekManner (Fan acc)