Friend of Friend

Who Am I?

Just a few  minutes after a bus from Seoul came but Jimin decided to wait for Taehyung since he said he'd come to pick them up. 

"It looks like we're gonna wait another hour until Tae gets here, Jungkook. Will you be fine waiting?" Jimin asked hopefully.

"Of course Hyung, It's no big deal for me. I'll go wherever you go. I have no choice." Jungkook laughed at himself embarassedly.

"Don't say that! Don't feel that way. I'll treat you as equally as my brother. You don't have to feel sorry or depending on me. I'll be here for you as long as you need me. Okay?" Obviously Jimin didn't like the way Jungkook lower himself down because of the situation he is in. He wants him to be proud of whatever the choices he made that he had to leave home by himself so young at age 18 all alone empty-handed in order to pursue his dream. He's a brave human being. 

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook sighed with relief. 

Finally..someone understands me. Took me 18 years to find somebody who'll take my side and look at me on a different perspective. It's true. Out of millions bad apples out there in this world, you'll eventually find someone as good as Jimin. Jungkook deep in his thought and got suprised when he realized Jimin just grabbed his wrist. 

"We're going to my house." Jimin stated confidently. "Nobody's home right now. My parents and brother are on vacation which's why I got bored staying home alone and wanting to move back to Seoul early during this odd summer and spend time with my friends instead before another shcool year." and excitedly finishing his explaination.

"Hyung I'll go but..you're hurting my wrist." Jungkook looked in pain. 

"I'm so sorry Jungkookie, didn't mean to hurt you like that." Jimin felt so bad he looked away. 

Aish again. Jimin. AGIAN. Why do my small fingers always are so hard on people. I never grab someone's wrist this tight before as if I'm afraid of losing the person. Yes Jungkook made me feel so freshly attached to him, Is he perhaps my brother in past life? I feel like I've already known him thousands years ago. Jimin's blaming himself and questioning his feelings for Jungkook.

"Taehyung will surely pick us up at my place. I'll leave him a text message" as Jimin grabbed his backpack and walked to his house with Jungkook beside him smiling widely. 

[Jimin: TAE, I'll be at my house so you can just pick me up there. We're walking back to my house. ok. Don't go to the bus station.]

[Tae: Ok.] 

Jimin suprised by the fact that Tae responded to him so fast eventhough he was driving. 

[Jimin: Focus on the road, pabo. Don't get a ticket. I can't afford to pay you back.]

[Tae: Stop texting me then, you.. Idiot.]

Jimin chuckled at that. Idiot huh. I missed how you calling me that everyday. Pabo.

"That's Taehyung, my best friend. He saved me at my worst time. And truthfully speaking, I can't imagine myself living without him." Jimin told Jungkook as he's done texting back.

I can't imagine myself living without him. I'd say the same to you now Jimin as you also saved me Today. I want to do everything I can to repay this debt. I want to protect you and don't want you to go through another worst time of your life alone. Like myself. 

Jungkook finished his thought and took Jimin's packback from his hand and wore it on his shoulders as they walked together. Jimin smiled and let Jungkook does whatever he likes.