More Than Friends

Who Am I?

"I miss you... Saranghae pabo TaeTae... We'll meet again soon..." Jimin mumbled in his sleep which woke Jungkook up. 

TaeTae...must be his lover? Ah no. It's must be TaeHyung, his best friend. Jungkook shook his head at the thought. At least, Jimin has someone to miss and love. As for Jungkook, even his family doesn't want him. How can he allow himself to miss them. 

The weather is getting colder, the road seems empty but the bus still hasn't shown up. Jungkook noticed Jimin's lips getting purple so he pulled him even closer to give off the heat. 

He might be cold but I'm sweating from this unknown heat. It feels hot being this close to Jimin. What is this magical power. Hyung...maybe you are more than just  a friend. How can a friend make you feel so unbelievably heated? No I don't like you like that hyung.This is just temporary. It will go away soon, or I ll get used to it soon. 

Jungkook's having a battle with his thoughts. His body wanted to get even closer to Jimin but his brain telling him no. 

Suddenly a phone rang and woke Jimin up. 

"That must be TaeHyung calling." Jimin rubbed his sleepy eyes as he quickly reached his pocket to pick up the phone call. 

"Jimin-shiii are you waiting at the bus station right now?" Tae excitedly asked from the other phone line. 

"Yes, we are waiting... for a long time now but the bus to Seoul hasn't shown up!" Jimin complaint. 

"I'll pick you up if you want me to. I can drive to Busan from Daegu to meet you and we'll head to Seoul together." Tae offered happily.

"That's too much work for you." Jimin admitted, don't want Tae to spend too much time on the road plus it's dangerous. 

"We can wait a little longer for the bus." Jimin looked at Jungkook who nodded his head agreeing. 

"We? Are you with someone?" Tae asked surprisingly.

"yeah. Tae, I just met a friend named Jungkook while waiting for the bus. I'm sure you'll like him when you see him! I think he'll be a great roommate...and" Jimin answered excitedly while smiled at Jungkook who has been staring at him since he was on the phone.

"And what? You already trusted a stranger to let him share the same room with you? It took you 2 years to admit we are best friends. Since when did you change so fast Jimin?" Tae interrupted Jimin jealously.

I don't like it Jimin-shi....the moment I'm not with you, you already found someone else. It took me 2 years to make you my best friend. How long does it take to make you believe we are soulmates? And that...you belong to me. I don't like this Jungkook person. 

Taehyung complaint to himself angrily. The thought of knowing Jimin having someone else he attached to already made him mad. Not to mention..the fact that he'll be sharing the same room with Jimin.

"You changed me, TaeTae." Jimin spoke honestly. "Don't you trust me? Beside Jungkook is only 18. He's like my younger brother. He'll behave well." And with that Tae finally calmed down. 

"Alright, If you said so. I'll come pick you up actually. I can't wait any longer." Tae confessed as he hung up, put everything he already packed on his car and go.

'Beside...he's like my younger brother' mhm ...not really Jimin. I'm not like a brother. I'm more than just a friend and I want you to know that.  Jungkook thought as he smiled at Jimin who's looking upset at the phone because Tae hung up on him without saying bye.

 

---