A friend

Who Am I?

Those chips tasted good for the first time. The sweater felt so warm for the first time. The scent of Jimin smells so nice too. I am lucky to have a friend out of no where. Is this what they called ...fate? 

 "Hey Jungkook, sorry if this is too personal to ask. If you don't mind, you can share a room with me in Seoul. I already have everything set up. My best friend there will share the same apartment with us. His name is TaeHyung..." Jimin was about to go on with his story and Jungkook cut him off by saying,

"Of course, Hyung. I'll live with you." He said shyly looking away again attempting to confess about his situation. "Honestly, you're not only helping me. You're saving my life, hyung." 

I'll make sure to repay you in the future, hyung. You're now my only friend. My only family. Jungkook wanted to cry by the thought of having a stranger became his only family. 

"Ah no. Don't say it like that. This hyung normally is not this friendly and helpful toward people. I am known for being clumsy and slow! But today I met a star who named Jungkook and I already liked him so much so I decided I have to own this squishy bunny like person." Jimin joked cutely. 

Jungkook again smiled brightly. All the dark thoughts, the pains, the harsh life in the past don't seem to matter anymore. Only Jimin matters. Jimin who saved him. 

"I don't know how long we have to wait for the bus, but JungKookie.. do you have a girlfriend?" Jimin randomly teased.

Jungkookie...JungKookie... JUNGKOOKIE...sighs really hyung. Why the nickname though. I am not sure if I like it or not but definitely I won't get used to it. 

"No" Jungkook answered. "And hyung, Jungkook is my name." Attempting to make Jimin feel guilty for calling him nickname. 

"Jungkook oppa is so handsome and doesn't have a girlfriend? Ayyy who are you lying to Jungkook-shi." Jimin teased even more as he forcefully pushed Jungkook down on the bench and sit next to him.

"I'm a little tired from all the packing today, can I borrow your shoulder for 30 minutes, Jungkook? By then the bus might come." Jimin placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder anyways after finishing his sentence as always giving Jungkook no chance to refuse. 

Jungkook nodded his head a little too late and still shocked at the way Jimin approached him. How Jimin called him different nicknames. How Jimin can easily make skin contact with no second thoughts. Meanwhile Jungkook's suffering and feeling strange how his heart beats uncontrollably. 

Is this how friends supposed to treat each other? When will my heart listen to me? STOP beating so fast you are killing me. Let me breath, will you? STOB It already! S.T.O.P I.T!!! 

Jungkook persuaded himself as he sneakily putting his arm under Jimin's head to make him feel comfortable napping on his shoulder meanwhile he laid his head on top of Jimin and snort a few minutes later. 

...