Two

Undercovered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day.

"Ms Jung! B-Bad news!" The chief of MSI, Mr Ho, came running in as he bulged into the room and breathed heavily. He regained his posture once he saw Ms Jung glaring at him and adjust his tie.

"What is it? Till the extend that you came running in like a dog when I didn't even give you any permission to come in!" Ms Jung shouted as Mr Ho bowed apologetically at the higher authority as he gulped.

"My sincere apologies, Ms Jung.. It's just.."

"What is it?! Open your damn mouth!"

"T-The offensive team has been completely wiped out!"

Ms Jung stood still. Just like yesterday, her heart stopped. Thousands of screams rang in her mind as her breath stopped. She gulped and she stared at Mr Ho.

"W-w...what did you just said? Mr Ho..?" Mr Ho frowned as he closed his eyes tightly and bowed down again while his tears trickled down.

"THE OFFENSIVE HAS BEEN WIPED OUT BY HIM!" Mr Ho shouted as he bit his lip hardly as Ms Jung just remained silent.

What Mr Kim had said, was right. Those people are wiped out...under her command.

They are all dead because of her.

But she don't care about those people at all.

What she is worried about is how is she going to deal with that monster?

"A-And..." Mr Ho muttered softly as Ms Jung glared at him again. "S-Sapphire... She's missing aga-"

"Why can't ANY OF YOU do your work properly?! Why do I always have to stress over these useless stuffs?! Why can't 35 men from the BEST OF THE BEST OFF

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter