three

Undercovered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"P-Please.... Help m-me.. I need to l-leave.."

The girl held onto Ravi's foot tightly, not wanting him to leave. Ravi sighed loudly as he kicked the girl's hand away and frowned. "Look, as far as I see, you seems like you have committed a huge crime and the police might be involved," he squatted down infront of the girl and stared at her eyes straight, "and sorry to disappoint you, but I really don't want to deal with the police and anyone from the government."

He stood up as the girl continued sat on the ground, sobbing. He frowned a little as he walked away from the girl. 

No, don't leave her behind. A voice can be heard in his head as he sighed out loudly. His heart is telling him to just walk away, but his mind is saying the otherwise. Ravi ruffled his hair messily. Screw you, he thought.

He turned around, expecting to see the girl sitting on the floor and continue sobbing.

But she isn't there anymore.

Then, he heard shoutings coming from the street and he quickly hid himself behind a wall.

"Find Miss Sapphire now! Don't let her escape if you see her!" Ravi frowned as footsteps can be heard coming closer. Instinctively, he ran with his silent footsteps and leaped to another smaller alley, to find the same girl hiding there.

She was trembling as she looked up at him, with wide eyes and breathing heavily. Ravi stared at her as he slowly reached his hand out. "Do you want to leave or not?"

The girl stared at his hand for awhile, before hearing multiple footsteps getting closer. She quickly grabbed onto his hand tightly and nodded her head. Ravi gave her a slight nod as he held onto her hand tightly.

So warm.. She thought. She stared at Ravi's back as she can feel his tension emit from his body. Qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter