One

Undercovered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for your hard work, Ravi-ah! You can go back and rest now!" The boss of the construction site company smiled widely as he pat Ravi's back. Ravi bowed at his boss while he wiped off his sweat and began to pack up.

Today has been the same, just like any other days for Ravi. Work, home, eat, sleep. Same routine, 24/7. His life has never been good at all. Why, you may asked?

Being chased down by strange people.

Witnessing people he loved died infront of him.

Being threatened by weird humans who he don't even know.

This is the reason why Ravi is so closed off from the world. It's a good thing, he thought. To not know anyone so that no one will be killed because of him. He threw his towel aside as he let out a huge, long sigh before he got his bag and began to walk out from the company.

Took out a cigarette, lit it up, put it on his lips. Ravi took a puff of the cigarette as he walked down the quiet and eerie street. All nights seems to be the same to him. The moon shine brightly on the night sky, with little stars around it. Stray cats meow-ing at him as he squat down and the cats on the street.

How cool is that, to be a cat. He thought. With no problems to worry. No escaping to worry about. No nothing. Just live peacefully and breathe every second.

That kind of life, is what Ravi wanted all along. Just a very simple and normal life. To live till the time he is going to die. He really don't want his life to be screwed up again.

Screams everywhere.

Shouts. Pain. Blood. Cry.

Bodies.

He shook his head, trying to get those irritating and disgusting thoughts out of his mind. There is no time for him to think about all these things again. He should focus on what he has to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter