Chapter 7

❣ Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Really, he’s looking forward to see you again.” He said and you laughed as you thought back of your previous meeting with Teddy. The dog hadn’t really seemed as if he had had the time of his life seeing you that day you had brought over the brownies, and you didn’t believe that he was looking forward to another. But that was okay, you weren’t quite jumpy yourself to meet up with him for a second time, so the feelings were mutual. Even though you had explained to him before why you weren’t really fancying dogs, you wondered if he still silently laughed because of your childish fear. “You and your family seem to like dogs a lot. Ever thought about taking a cat? They’re quite nice.” You asked and honestly it was just meant as a careless joke but you could see his hold tightening around the steering wheel of the car, as if you had just said something that hurt his ears. You blinked your eyes in surprise but as soon as his tension had appeared it was gone again and he chuckled softly, as if nothing happened. “That would be a horrible idea. My sister would probably go crazy, she’s allergic to cats.” He explained and you nodded as a sign that you understood what he was trying to tell you.

 

The chance that he would ever take a cat instead of a dog was rather small, so there went your last chance to change his mind. The two of you would have to come to an agreement about this, you wouldn’t allow any dogs inside of your house, while he didn’t like the thought of keeping a cat. Perhaps the two of you just had to settle with the thought of living without any pets. Suddenly you could feel you whole head turning hot as a blush spread across your cheeks. You had never been someone who got embarrassed that quickly, you barely blushed around a guy because they weren’t able to flatter you enough to make you, but it seemed like Baekhyun didn’t even have to try. How could you be thinking about the pets you were going to have when you were going to move in together if you hadn’t even confessed to him yet? Jeez, you were in this thing much deeper than you thought, this was terrible. Had you left the logical part of your brain at home? You should probably go get it before you would go crazy and he didn’t want to have anything to do with you. 

 

“What’s wrong?” He suddenly asked and you hummed questioningly while turning your head to meet him. It had seemed much easier to stare out of the window than to look at him, at least then you were able to control your own emotions. His heart melting smile appeared onto his face and you were sure that you eyes were glued onto his face and you weren’t able to look away again. How could you be sharing a car with a guy who was as handsome as him? Speaking about the car, it was amazing, and it smelled really nice too. You could tell that he was a little spoiled and you were sure his sister was too, because this car looked extremely expensive and when you looked at your own bank account you couldn’t believe that he had possible payed for it himself. You worked a few times a week and during the weekends and you couldn’t even imagine having enough money to buy something with four wheels. Anyway, the car really suited him, it was sportive and you were sure that if he pressed the gas pedal he could make some real speed with this beauty.

 

“You’re a little red. Are you hot?” He loosened his eyes from the road so he could sent you a teasing look and you felt that you only blushed even more because he had noticed. You were sure he had caught you and he knew that there was some things going on inside of your head, how embarrassing. You shot him a glare, feeling flustered and annoyed because he was making fun of you like that, but it didn’t last long because then he spoke up again. “It’s really cute.” So, him complimenting you totally wasn’t helping you to release this heat. You had to make sure that you could guide this conversation away from you so that you could get yourself under control again. “Thanks again for coming. I really don’t know what I would have done without you.” You said, knowing it was always better to have a guy with you while going out camping. He looked like the kind of guy who knew what to do when a bear attacked you and how to make a fire. As long as he wouldn’t ask you to eat insects it would all be great. 

 

A bright smile traveled onto his face as he parked the car somewhere near the woods and stopped the engine. Honestly you didn’t want to get out of here yet, you enjoyed sharing such a small space  with him and sitting to closely to him. Unfortunately you couldn’t touch him yet, though you felt the urge to just lean over and pull him against you so you could melt your lips against his. A guy like him had to taste amazingly, it just wasn’t possible for him to be a bad kisser. He was probably experienced, but to be honest you didn’t want to know how many girls he had been with before, it made your blood boil. Normally you weren’t this jealous, but there was something about him that made you feel very territorial. “I’m happy you asked me! Otherwise I had to spend my weekend with my sister and she hates it whenever my aunts get out of town for a few days and even more when she has to stay alone with me. You saved me, besides, who wouldn’t go out camping to spend time with a beautiful girl?” And there you went again, your head turned as red as a tomato and you giggled before shaking your head and getting out of the car. The two of you got your stuff out of the car and after introducing Baekhyun to your friends you put up the tent and made sure it wouldn’t be able to blow away over night. In the end you had seemed to be right, he was a master at camping, the tent was up in a record of time and he even went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter