Chapter 11

❣ Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moon was shining down on top of them and for the first time in weeks he looked at the faces of all his friends gathered together. It had been so long since they’ve had time to do this and he realized that he had missed it. The feeling of running freely in the woods, the smell of nature spreading through his head, the fresh feeling of the wind in his hair. It was his nature, it was what he was created to do. None of the other things had mattered before, until he had found you. Until a few weeks ago the only things he had been doing was making fun, messing around with his friends. But then he had caught the sent of the one person who could make all of that meaningless, you. He had always known that he was meant for one person only, but he had also known that many of his kind died without ever finding them. That was why he hadn’t been searching for you, he had never been the one to desperately trying to find this soulmate. Since his family had raised him with the thought that the band between soulmates was stronger than any other band he would ever had, he had always known that it would be something special. But back then he had never believed that he could love anyone more than he loved his family or his friends. But the first time he laid eyes on you, he just knew that what he felt at that moment was something everlasting and so powerful that it would never fade. 

 

He remembered the first time he ever saw you, sitting in the park with your friend Hana. The smell he had gotten from you had been so strong that it had taken over his brain, it was something he had never experienced before. For weeks he had studied you, only to realize he had fallen in love with you in just a matter of seconds. His heart was lost, and he hadn’t been able to explain how it had happened. As soon as he had told his aunt she had gleamed, had told him that you were the one. At first he had been confused, because he simply couldn’t believe that he had been lucky enough to find you. But as soon as he had found the courage to start talking to you and to get to know you better he had known that she had been right, he had found you. “So, when are you going to tell her?” Kyungsoo asked, throwing his friend a look from his side of the open field, where they had sat down together in a wide circle to calm down from their long run through the forrest. Sometimes he missed it, not being able to be here while he knew they gathered here almost every night. But each time he thought back about why he gave it all up, his heart warmed further and he knew that it didn’t matter. Nothing was better than being with you. 

 

But since you were out with your friends tonight and he hadn’t been invited, he had grabbed his chance and he had joined them. Because no matter how badly he wanted to be with you, he didn’t want to be too clingy. You needed your freedom. After all you weren’t like him and you had no idea about the fact that you had found the only person who was right for you on this universe. “I don’t know…Maybe I won’t tell her.” He muttered softly, feeling the others peek at him in the darkness. They didn’t have to tell their opinions for him to know them, they all thought he should tell you the truth. And at first he had been sure he wanted to. The moment he’d found you he had been sure that he wanted you to know exactly what he was and who you were to him. But then he’d find out that you weren’t just scared of dogs, you were terrified of them. He’d seen the look on your face when Teddy had jumped on top of you, and he was just a small dog. He didn’t want to know, how you would react to a creature that was even bigger, that should lonely exist in fairytales. He had never seen you so frightened before. Besides, it always reminded him that you had lost your brother so recently and every time he saw that sad and missing look inside of your eyes he felt his own heart break. He didn’t want you to loose someone else, not if he could do anything to stop it. 

 

And he wasn’t going to lie, he wasn’t just doing it for you. The fear that you would be scared of him as soon as he’d tell you what he was and you would run away from him was keeping him awake at night. He couldn’t live with the thought he might have a chance of loosing you. Now that he finally found you he wasn’t planning on letting you out of his sight again. “She has to know. How can you be with her if you have to remind yourself every single day that she doesn’t love you for who you really are?” Suho said, a serious tone inside of his voice as he gave his friend a supportive look. He wasn’t trying to annoy him or trying to make things harder for him. Still, he felt slightly irritated because they all seemed to think they knew better than him. There was no one who wanted more for you than he did. He was the one who wanted the world for you, he was the one who knew you best, so he was the one who would decide what he should do. And for now, he just knew that you weren’t ready to find out. There were times he still sensed that you didn’t completely trust him, and how could you not, you’d only met a few weeks ago. There were so many things he still wanted to know about you, so many things he still wanted to do with you. And when the time was right, he was sure that he would tell you about his nature, about who he really was, but not yet. He’d almost given himself away a few times, like that night in the tent when he had told you that he had been waiting for you for all his life. He hadn’t meant to say it, but the alcohol had done a pretty good job and had made his mind froggy. When he thought back of that night he couldn’t help but grin, and his entire body started to tingle with excitement and happiness. 

 

He wasn’t able to describe what he felt every time he kissed you, but it was like magic. He felt whole, connected with something powerful and strong, completed and pure. And the best thing, he was sure that you felt it too, because you had clung onto him for dear life. Besides, he had once overheard your conversation between you and your friend Hana. He wasn’t sure if he liked her yet, because she seemed to make you feel so uncomfortable from time to time with her childish behavior. It made him angry that she didn’t take your feelings ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter