Baekhyun's Past, His Nightmare pt.1

Welcome to Exo Pet Shop!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was a corgi, a corgi hybrid to be precise. 

 

Baekhyun was also a breeding hybrid, before the pound and Leeteuk and Kangin. 

 

At the time, he was meant to satisfy humans. As a slave, he was very expensive in his line of work. While human men used him, there were hybrids too. Heat, a painful process, emotionally and physically. Hybrid owners would bring their canines to breed with Baekhyun, the organization's only corgi. It was a very challenging task to have pups with Baekhyun, though. Even though he was a breeding hybrid, his body rejected fertilization. So some would stay for weeks, even after heat to impregnate him. 

 

Did you enjoy the organization?

No.

Did you enjoy the pleasure of being a slave?

Yes and No, I liked the pleasure, not the people.
Did you ever fall in love?

Yes.

How many times did you get pregnant?

Once.

How many pups were there?

Five.

Were they taken away from as soon as you gave birth?

No.

Do you remember their names?

Jaebum, Jeongguk, Daniel, Chansung, and Mark, that's what he named them.

What were they like?

Jaebum was clinging, always snuggled up to me. Jeongguk was the smallest, he was neediest, too. Mark was, he was overprotective of me, like Chansung. Daniel liked to wander.

DId you love them, if you did, do you still?

Yes, I do. 

Do you know

Please log in to read the full chapter