Bliss

I Can't Let You Go (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

To be honest.

To show you my everything.

Where am I?

            Is it a dream?

                        Some mere fantasy?                     

No, neither.

It’s more.

            Touching you, loving you.

All this joy could make my heart burst. A night with you. A night of us, as one. 

 

My eyes shot open, darting around, trying to accept the light in the room. I feel a arm around my side. That’s right, last night... the thought vanishes as he pulls me in closer. Securing me. I look at my hand, the smile immediately growing.  Could this be anymore real? Everything feels complete. Those little pieces of my puzzle are filled. Our puzzle. I bring my hand to my chest, hugging it.

“Morning~” He says sweetly squeezing me from behind. I reach for his hand and face him on the bed.  

“Hey.” Lame, but after last night...what else could I say. He gives me a smooch making me giggle under his lips. I want this forever.

“Hey too.” He rubs my arm. “Are you cold?” I’m so flushed. Minho, do you understand how stunning you are? You make me weak at the knees, you make me melt with every smile you give, and your gentle side. It’s all to much to handle. But I give a simple answer, “No. Not with you.” I snuggle up close to him. "You’re warm.” I hear his slight scoff.

“Thank you.” Kissing my forehead he let’s go. I sit up in the bed clutching the sheets to my chest. I watch him as he puts his arms under his head, grinning. The attention I have is lost as my eyes wander off to his abdomen. Spotting the perfection he has created over the years. I almost reach out and touch him. “I should take a shower.” He glances at me.

“You have class today?” I nod.

“At one.”

“Oh.” I nod again. “You don’t have any clothes.” More of a statement than a question.

“Yeah, I didn’t really plan on meeting you yesterday and well....you know.”

“Making love?” ....Silence. I can’t help but blush. I lose myself in my thoughts. Minho scoots over and proceeds to peck my shoulder. I gaze at him when his eyes meet mine.

“Somehow...doing that, this...what you always do. It’s so easy.” He sits up.

“What do you mean?” My hand intertwines with his.

“You’re so romantic. You’re so good to me. How did I ever get this lucky?”

“How did I ever get this lucky.” See. Easy, and even if it sounds cheesy or corny. Deep down you’d want this to be said to you. To know that you mean equally the same to someone as they do to you.

“I love you.” He gets on his knees, making sure the sheets don’t move down to low. Our hands connect, and that blissful feeling reappears again. Lips touch. Hands roam. Then he lays me down, brushing his hand against my face. Minho, you’re getting so eager to do this now. To waste away all the time you have on me. I don’t think we have the ability to get through a day without being intimate. Well, if it continues out like this. But. I can’t. As much as I want to. There’s this lingering question in my head. Will any of this be accepted? Will it be like before? I’m aware on how I sound like a mood killer. Enjoy it people would tell me. Trust me, this is incredible, and I savor every second.

“Stop...” I say finally after what seems like forever. We didn’t go far, but it was enough to make me forget anything I previously thought about.

“Why?” I’m shocked at his reply.

“Uh...b-be..cause..” Oh, God. Why did you have to ask that?

“Cause?” He questions before kissing my neck. I quickly put my hand up, to stop him from doing any more damage. He sighs.

“Sorry. I have to get r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter