Elder Brother(s)

CHANYEOL WHO?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The manager walks to Alice and Chanyeol, "I'm very sorry, I don't know what am I going to do with those guys.."

Chanyeol sighed and whispered to him, "I think it's okay as long as they are not going to bother me while making a song." He glances on Alice and smirked as he points his finger at her "Look at this girl's eyes, I can already imagine hearts on it and she's not bothered at all."

Baekhyun and Chen pulled Chanyeol, "Open the door fast." Chen smiled while dragging him to the front door. Sehun walks to Alice and touched her back accompanying her, "You know me right?"

Alice stared at him and went back to earth after, "Of course. I always buy exo's album!"

Darn, is he real?

Sehun starts asking questions to her and Alice was all smile at him,Chanyeol gazes "Alice! Be careful, he is playboy!" he shouted and went inside the house together with the others.

Especially you!!!

"Haha, don't listen to him." Sehun said, chuckling.

"Alice, here is my number call me if anything happens.. I will come back when they have schedule, take care of them." the manager said and quickly left. Alice was left dumfounded, 'take care of them' I feel like I've been left with a huge responsibility.

(Inside the house)

"Ohh.. It looks like a family house. There are three rooms with two beds each, it means three of us are going to sleep in the floor..." Suho rubbed his chin and looked around but they are all gone.

"Hyung, you're the one who is going to sleep on the floor." Kai said while laying in the bed with Kyungsoo. He checked the two other rooms and they were already occupied, Baekhyun and Chen entered the house from seeing the backyard earlier. "You're going to sleep on the floor too!" he laughed at the two not knowing anything.

"What? How many beds are there?" Chen asked.

"Six."

"I'll sleep on the couch." Baekhyun ran to the couch and laid on it.

"I sometimes hear loud noise on the backyard Baek." Chanyeol said, intentionally scaring him.

"What? Are you joking?

"We turn off the lights at the living room too then sometimes the television will turn on in the middle of the night.." Alice said and observed Baekhyun's expression.

Hahah he was scared for a moment.

"Really Alice? Then I will sleep at Chanyeol's room." He said trying to act tough.

Chanyeol quickly refused while hiding his amusement. "Sorry my bed is just for one person."

I'm going to start imagining things about them if they keep talking like that.

"There is no such thing as ghost." Chen commented.

Baekhyun clings to his arms, "Yes that's right." he said and they walk away.

Chanyeol clapped his hands and laughed, "Hahahah he was scared."

"So it's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter