THE END

FATE

The day JK left u, u call him just like JK want. Maybe it was ur chance to get close to him. From that day, Jk always calling u whenever he want to.

-JK PHONE CALL-

“let’s meet up?” ask jk.

“ya sure.. when? y/n

“tomorrow please”jk

“o-ok then” y/n quite shock and u totally running out of time to prepare for tomorrow date!

“I’ll go pick u up and we will go somewhere to have lunch! Ok beautiful?”said jk happily with his plan.

“nice! Ok see u tomorrow!” hearing his voice so cheerful and he even give a compliment make ur beating fast.

Thinking about tomorrow making u almost explode by shyness and awkwardness, it’s all because it’s already a month ago since the first meeting. They just chatting on the phone almost everyday. But, both of them never confessing about how they feel to each other.

U get ready one hour early because u don’t want to be late. But then the bell rang, u quickly running  towards the door.

“it’s not gonna be JK out there!..”y/n

As u open the door, there’s nobody. U bravely walk out to check. But then, you were stopped by hands that’s already around ur waist.

“I know this body’s scent…JK..”y/n

U can feel the jk’s heartbeat from his back hug, his chin was on ur shoulder.

“I miss u so much! I can’t stop thinking of u everyday..can u just be mine?” jk voice sound cracking when he can’t control his eyes to cry.

His action already make u almost faint and just crying badly. U turning ur body bravely and pull jk into ur hug. Burying ur face on his chest fell so comfortable.

“me too honey! I’m always be yours jk ahh..why u ask me so late!”both of u hugging for a long time.

Gently jk push u and kissing ur forehead and ur lips hardly. That show how much he’s missing me.

Keut~! DONE!

kiss for youu