OUR FIRST MEETING

FATE

HAN RIVER 

Mostly every night, y/n will jogging alone by the river. y/n not jogging because you take care of your body figure but to release your stress. You just got fired from your job as a stylist at one of a beauty salon in Seoul. You has been fired by your boss because the salon does not have customers for months and the salon’s income is not enough to pay your salary.

y/n stop from jog and sit on a bench in front of an inconvenient store.

‘arghhh.. where I’m going to search for a new job hah? There are a lot of payment I have to settle!’ you said to herself while your hand busy scrolling news feed on FB.

y/n cannot stop thinking about it. Then,you  went inside the inconvenient store and bought 2 bottle of soju. y/n start drinking then you was shocked by a man who had stolen one of the bottle that you bought.

                   

‘ya! Why you take my soju?’ y/n ask with angry face.

‘you are alone here.. you will drunk if you drink it all!’ said a mysterious man which is wearing a black mask and a cap.

‘who are you taking care of my business?!  I don’t care if you want to drink it. But please ask me nicely’ y/n said with folding hand.

‘ I will keep it..’ short answer from the man.

 Their communication just stop like that. It is because y/n did not want to fight again him at this hour. So, you busy yourself playing your phone and one of earphone stuck in your ear while the man prepare his ramyun. His busy hand stop when he hear y/n humming a song.

‘Just one day BTS?’ he look to y/n to get an answer

‘yes. Why? Don’t say that you are ARMY..’ y/n said and laughing with your own joke

‘it just my favourite song. So you are ARMY?’ he said

‘of course! But I never have a chance to meet them..huh! what kind of ARMY is that?’

Because of one song both of you slowly chatting and forget about arguing just now. y/n still awkward with him and you decide not to look at him and focus on your phone while talking.

                

‘which member do you want to meet the most? Jung kook? I heard that he the most popular among all of them.’

‘No laa…I want to meet V oppa! Because of Jung kook very popular among them so I decide not to choose him beside he’s not charming at all!’

Then the silence moment start when he start eating.

‘ I think you must start liking Jung kook from now.’ He said cooly

‘who are you to……’your words stop when you turn your head. you don’t know why do you think that you know him by his face!

‘ I’m Jung kook..nice to meet you’ he cooly greet and wink at you

             Suddenly, you had problem with your eyes and your sight went blurring slowly. Your head felt dizzy as you fell to the floor.     

    

Annyeong! i really uoll really enjoy reading this fanfics.. I really hope i can update this story as fast as i can~ do comment ur suggestion about this fanfic please~~~ 

EDITOR  KRIS_SOUL