CHAPTER 3

FATE

Jung kook hurriedly got up from the bed and ran towards the toilet. He took a small towel hanging at the toilet’s door and soaked it with cool water. Then, he gently put the wet towel on y/n’s burning head. Without hesitation he has sat beside y/n on the bed. y/n  just lying there and watching Jung kook. Then y/n realised why Jung kook has so much fans all around the world. He‘s not only have good physical appearance but also good manners and charming in his own way. He took away the towel because he want to soak it again into a bowl water. His hand suddenly stopped by your hand.

‘Thank you’ y/n

‘are you okay now?’JK

‘ya~’ slowly y/n get up and said..

‘are you really Jung kook BTS?’ y/n ask nicely.

‘yes! Why?’ JK

Now, both of your eyes met for a while and for a split second both were in their own world. y/n stood up quickly as you felt your cheeks beginning to burn from blushing<3

‘arghhhhhhhhh’

Both of you then laid on the floor staring at the ceiling for no reason then you realise that Jung kook sitting beside you with the bowl on his head to crack the silence! you can’t help yourself from laughing hardly. Jung kook’s sense of humour melt the pain in your head away.

‘ya!! Stop laughing!’ Kookie cannot stand seeing you laughing… Then he smile widely, showing his white teeth with a little hint of eye smile.

‘what a beautiful smile I ever seen’  Jung kook said in his mind watching y/n  laughed endlessly at his joke.

You took the bowl on his head as you went on laughing again and again. You gave a new towel to Jung kook and said

‘you can take a bath if you want to. You can have my brother’s shirt’y/n

‘wanna go first?’JK

‘never mind, I will use another toilet’y/n

He took the towel from y/n and went straight to the bathroom. Then he look at your with an angry face because he heard your chuckles behind his back. He cannot help himself from smiling. It was the first time he felt very happy.