Chapter 3

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     Chapter 3
                                          Who is Kim Joon Myeon?


After date, Himchan and Joonmyeon will spend time together, Himchan love Joonmyeon so much. He feels like this world is like dreamland when they’re together. 
“Channie ahh” Joonmyeon look at Himchan who sit across him while smiling. Both of them spending their time at EXO Coffee Shop. 
“Nae?” Himchan look at Joonmyeon
“Do you wanna come to my house, I just bought new movie” Joonmyeon take a tissue and wipe away the cream on Himchan’s lips.
“Sure, why not” Himchan giggle
“How about this Saturday, I will pick you up” Himchan nods.


The next day at recess time , Himchan doesn’t feel want to rest, he wanna spend his time on study so his spend his time at class to finish and study few chapter for the school exam. While his studying, a plastic fill with a box of milk and few bread inside land on his book, he look up his saw Yongguk with his usually pokerface, “You should eat something” Yongguk take his sit which is next to Himchan, take a book ,and then sleep. Himchan blink few times before start to eat, “You free this Saturday?” Yongguk ask while his eyes still close. “err I have plan with Mr Joonmyeon” Yongguk look at Himchan with serious face, “Whatever” Yongguk sleep back. Himchan pout, he didn’t feel that what Yongguk like always.


On Saturday, Himchan  looking at the mirror to make sure he doesn’t look horrible for his date with Joonmyeon. “Himchan ahh, someone is here for you” Himchan smiling then take all his things and go downstairs, he can see Jonnmyeon having a conversation with his mom. “There you are” Himchan mom is smiling, “you never told me your prince is this handsome” Himchan blush hard, “mom” Joonmyeon giggle.


On the way to Joonmyeon place a lot of fun to Himchan, “Never thought your mom is sweet like you” Himchan giggle, “She like to call all the men I hangout as prince even Yongguk” Joonmyeon laugh is dead, “something wrong?” Himchan look at Joonmyeon with question expression.  “Oh nothing” Joonmyeon giggle.


“Here we are” Himchaan look around the apartmen, “Wow must be fun making money” Joonmyeon giggle, “no really, you have to work for all of your life for those” Himchan nods, “Why don’t you take a sit first, I will make something for you” Himchan nods, while look around his house, then Joonmyeon come with 2 chocalate drink and a basket of cookies.
“what you wanna watch?” Joonmyeon show few movies to Himchan, “How about Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2?” Himchan suggest. “No problem”.


Himchan feel wanna use restroom after spending few hours watching 2 movies in row. “I will use your restroom” Joonmyeon nods. Himchan wandering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter