Chapter 2

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2- Who is Kim Himchan First love?

Italic- Throwback

It happen 7 years old, when we still 17 years old, final senior year, the first week of year everything is fine and going well, not until when school received new teacher, it makes Himchan life more beautiful.

“Hey everyone we have new teacher,  Joonmyeon” Himchan wake up from daydream while look at the new teacher, feeling so beautiful for that moment.

“Hey everyone, My name is Kim Joonmyeon, you guys may call me  Joonmyeon and starting today I will be your new homeroom teacher and also I’m teaching math and history, let work together for you all final senior year” Joonmyeon smile. All girl was fangirling over their new teacher, well who not,  his is so handsome, angelic, and the smile killer. Himchan was drooling over the new teacher while Yongguk just woke up from sleep, yes he sleep right after he comes into class. Yongguk look at Himchan then the new teacher, “what so special about him?” Himchan stop drooling the new teacher then look at Yongguk with annoying look, “Well his is smart, polite and beautiful smile unlike you” Himchan open the book when he hearing the teacher start the lesson, Yongguk roll his eyes then take out his book and open it and sleep again.

At rest time, all six of them are eating together at their usual table school café. Himchan poke the food while smiling, “Woah, Daehyun ahh don’t forget to call mental centre, we have one in this school” Zelo laughing follow by Daehyun. Himchan sigh annoying, “I’m not crazy,you  idiot” Jongup  eat while poke his hyung nose, “You just smiling while poke the food, that is normal except Hyung” the three of them laugh so hard.

Youngjae just arrive, “What so funny?” Daehyun pull Youngjae to sit beside him, “Baby why so  late, I have to handle this 3 crazy guys” Himchan, Zelo and Jongup hit Daehyun head using the spoon, “Ouch for what?” “I think you know well” Himchan smile sweetly at Daehyun, Youngjae giggle at his boyfriend childish attitude, “I was helping Mr  Jin just now, where is Yongguk hyung?.

 Himchan scoff, “that idiot probably finding something to fill up his boredom” Youngjae giggles, Himchan take out his chocolate milk, before he could drink, someone take his milk from him which it turn out to be Yongguk, “Yay buy you own milk” Himchan sigh annoying, Yongguk just wink at Himchan then take a sit beside Himchan which make Himchan more annoying. Yongguk take Himchan plate and start to eat, “Yay buy your own food” Himchan try to take his food back but Yongguk flick finger on Himchan forehead “Ouch!” “Your food is mine too” Himchan scoff, “Since when?” Yongguk chewing the food while thinking, “Since I love you” Himchan blush hard and giveup. Himchan look at Daejae who was into their own world without look at the other, Jongup and Zelo busy talking about the new game. Himchan rest his chin on his palm hand.

 

“Hey, you must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter