final

I'm sorry

As ByulE closed the door behind her, she walked up towards her apartment. She unlocked her door and walked in.

She opened wide and screamed in silence, pushing as much air out of her lungs as she possibly could. She shouted and shouted (in silence), before stopping to catch her breath. As much as ByulE wanted to scream at the top of her lungs, it was already past midnight so it wasn't a great idea for her to do so.

She dragged her feet to her room and plopped onto her bed. "What did you just do ByulE? You made her cry... Not only that you left her crying." Her mind was racing. "Remind yourself why did you do that again? What was there to gain from that?" She questioned herself. She tossed and her bed trying to look for a comfortable position, there wasn't one. Not when Yongsun is not beside her.

As she turned, she locked eyes with something on the table. She stood up and walked towards her table, she sat down quietly. She stared at what was infront of her. She carefully flipped the pages, as she read what was written on those pages.


25.4
I went to the amusement park with Yongsun unnie today. It was honestly so fun, I don't know where to start. I swear the best moment was when we rode the rollercoaster together! Hahahaha it took quite awhile for me to convince her to take the rollercoaster with me. When we rode on the rollercoaster, you could see her fear on her face. As the rollercoaster ascended slowly, I turned to look at her. Her veins were popping up due to the sheer strength in which she held the handles. Sweat was forming on her face, making her face shine under the sun. She shut her eyes tight, tight enough for wrinkles to form on her beautiful face. I reached out and put my hand on her and held her's tight. "It's okay." Her face immediately went from petrified to disgust. Thinking about it now, why did I do that, oh my goodness ByulE what were you thinking. I remember her screaming when we went down the first drop. Her grip on my hand tightened and she was so loud that I was afraid that people at the bottom might have thought that there was a whale dying on the rollercoaster. HAHAHAHA! Overall, it was a great day! I hope we can go out soon.
 

25.7
Yongsun unnie and I went out on a date today, she said she wanted to treat me as I also did the same in the past. We went out to a steakhouse to eat, the steak was great! But I didn't dare to order much knowing that she was going to pay for what I eat... Oh well. After that Yongsun unnie asked me why I didn't eat much, "Did you not like the food there?” she asked with much concern and disappointment in her voice. I could tell she was slightly disappointed that I didn't eat much. I should have eaten more, I didn't mean to make her feel sad. I just felt bad she had to pay for my food.

As ByulE flipped through the pages of her diary, a slight smile formed on her lips. She saw how much fun times she had we her members, more specifically how much fun She would always have with Yongsun. She flipped to a new page and started writing.


4.8
Today Yongsun unnie and I fought. I regret not doing anything, I don't want her to be sad. I want her to be happy. I love her squirtle face when she smiles. I got mad at her because she called me sister when I called her soulmate. I said I was mad because she was sinking ships and making our fans unhappy. However looking through this diary, I really wonder how much of that was true. I really enjoy spending time with her, she makes me happy whenever I'm with her. Maybe I just wanted her to see me as a soulmate too... One she could lean on whenever she was feeling troubled. I wonder, just how much of what I'm doing is fan service and how much of it is reflex. Something I enjoy doing, because I want to and not for the sake of showing others. She has just always been there for me, someone I could hide behind when I got nervous. Ah... ByulE you idiot.

 

ByulE’s vision started to blur, as a single tear fell from her eye. That tear landed on the paper, and smudged a portion of what she have written a moment ago. Her hand reached up slowly towards her face as she wiped away the wetness in her eyes. “What is this.” She asked as she looked at her fingers.

 

ByulE stood up and crashed onto her bed. She buried her face into the mattress and started shouting, “She is just my sister! I love her as my sister! Right?!”. Sounds of muffled shouting filled the room. At that point in time, tears that she has been trying hard to hold back started flowing staining her mattress in the process. ByulE started kicking her legs on her bed as she threw her pillow towards the wall. “Thud!”. Her sadness, turned to confusion, then to anger as she tried hard to understand her own feelings.

 

Almost a full minute of silence past, where everything seems so still and peaceful, before a single, powerful punch landed on the bed. She stood up quietly, walking towards the pillow on the floor. ByulE seems very much at peace compared to before. She picked up her pillow with much care, almost apologetic for throwing it earlier. She placed it gently on the bed as she tucked herself in bed. A gentle smile formed her lips as she mouthed out something to herself. I love you.



 

A/N

I decided to write a second chapter with ByulE pov because quite a few of you were requesting it, and I was bored so why not? ;)

I hope you enjoyed it, and that the story makes sense???

Comments will be much appreciated!

Thank you :))