one

I'm sorry

"Just what were you thinking?! SISTERS!? You do understand that people enjoy shipping us right? But here you are, happily sinking the ship like no one's business!" ByulE said furiously.

They were at Yongsun's apartment. After a long day, they went back to their apartments. Yongsun sat down on the couch trying to relax. Just as she was about to feel comfortable, ByulE came bursting through the front door. “Why are you here byul ah?” she asked shyly even though she already had an idea as to why she was here. No words were exchanged as ByulE just walked up to her. Hence leading to the current situation at hand.
 

Yongsun, now looking at ByulE, felt horrible. She stood there speechless. She just didn't know what to say. She couldn't explain herself.

"Have you seen what people are saying? They are saying that moonsun is over, that this is a tragic, one sided relationship. I'm over here trying to keep this ship alive, to keep the fans happy. However, what do you do? Crashing their hopes and dreams over and over again with your words. Do you not want our fans to be happy? If you didn't want to do this, you could've just said so from the start. I'm tired too, dealing with this, it's all just fan service anyways. Let's just stop."

Hearing this, Yongsun started tearing up. Beads of tears rolled down her face, and it didn't seem to be stopping soon. It was like an open tap, no matter how hard she tried, it just wouldn't close.

ByulE saw this and felt a sharp sting in her heart. She knew that she should probably do something, anything. Yongsun was in such a mess in front of her, all she wanted was to hug her right now. To let Yongsun cry on her shoulders. It didn't matter if her shirt got wet in the process, it was better than for her to see Yongsun cry like this. No matter how mad Yongsun made her feel, she always cared for her, for Yongsun was her unnie. An unnie that she loved dearly. However, something came over ByulE that day and she didn't do anything. She just left the mess that was Yongsun on the couch and left.

Yongsun, still on the couch crying, turned as she saw a blurred silhouette of ByulE leaving, quietly closing the door behind her.

She stood up, went to her room to get some clothes and went to bathe. She the tap, letting the warm water hit her face. She stood in the shower, silent. At this point she wasn't sure if she was still crying, it didn't matter, as it was getting washed away anyways. She didn't know how long she was standing there for. She stood there blankly, staring into nothing. All you could hear was the sounds of water hitting her body and face. Her mind was only filled with ByulE and what she said before she left.

Yongsun knew that ByulE wasn't mad anymore, just disappointed as ByulE even closed the door for her. That's how ByulE has always been. She was always kind, considerate, forgiving, it was difficult not to fall in love with her.

Once she got out of the shower, she went straight to bed. She didn't want to think about this any further as she knew that if she did that, she would have a late night's rest. The shower calmed her enough that she wasn't crying anymore. She climbed on to her bed and closed her eyes.

Before she knew it, her pillow started to feel wet. She twisted and turned, finally laying on her back, looking right at the ceiling. "ByulE... I'm sorry for calling you my sister. I...I just didn't want to fall further into you. I just wish that you felt the same way as me. I just wanted everything we did to be real. I wanted you to be my partner forever. I don't want to be your unnie. I want to be something more. Knowing that everything you did was for fan service alone, it hurts. The fact that you love me as an unnie, it hurts. I'm sorry." She sniffed and she turned to her side, trying hard to get some sleep.

She felt her bed dip as jjing jjing jumped onto bed. It's as though jjing jjing knew how Yongsun was feeling as he crawled into Yongsun embrace. She normally doesn't let jjing jjing sleep with her, but today, she hugged jjing jjing tight as she fell into a deep slumber.

She hopes that the one day, the one beside her was ByulE and not jjing jjing but for today, jjing jjing's warmth was good enough.




A/N
Ahhhhh!!!! How was that? I just had a sudden spark of inspiration and I wanted to share it.

Hahahaha it is kinda my first time writing so please state your opinions in the comments below. ;)