Small office problems

The Office Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin sat across his boss with an incredulous look on his face. Namjoon had a pile of files on his desk. He opened the one labeled  SEATING ARRANGEMENT.

"Really?" Seokjin eyed the folder. 

The look of disgust was not hidden on the pink-haired man's face. His lips pursed together and his arms crossed automatically. He realized he was crushing his new silk suit and immediately put his arms down. 

"Yes," Namjoon said, not making eye contact. His blonde hair was a little more disheveled than usual. His eyes were unmistakably tinged with worry. He picked at the paper inside folder. It stated the names of each of his employees and their office number. 

"They will kill each other," Seokjin huffed. 

"Kill is a strong word," Namjoon picked up a pen from its holder, "At worst, there may be just a bit of bloodshed."

"I am not cleaning it up," Seokjin narrowed his eyes as Namjoon fidgeted with the pen. 

"Hey now. There are many good reasons to put Jungkook and Taehyung in the same office space," Namjoon defended. 

"Name one," Seokjin spat, his head racing with thoughts of the dangers of putting the two boys in one room. Would they burn the whole office down?

"Well, first of all, they are both engineers. Being closer means they can collaborate more. You know, exchange thoughts and such..." Namjoon spun the pen around and around. 

"They don't even exchange a greeting," Jin said snatching the pen Namjoon was playing with, "how do you expect them to exchange work ideas?"

"Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter