#6. I met her before??

Dream Come True

[Korea]

 My second weeks in Korea!!. The first week went by pretty good. I got closer to Eunyoung(Amber) friends and we hangout places. They taking me different places and we also played basketball, when they have time. Tonight, Eunyoung can't come because she's busy with her group.. So I have to go to the park alone.

Hi!! Halyn - Jackson greeted me

- Oh Hi Jackson! Where's the rest of the group? - Jackson texted me to hangout with the group...but it's only him

I forget to tell you they're busy, but we still could hangout right? - He smiled..

Yeah, why not!! - At least, I got someone to play with me..heheh

- um.. I wonder if we could do something else like find a restaurant that you never try... - He suggested to go eat.

I mean,, we could go to a ice-cream shop nearby and buy some Ice cream, then come back here - Ok so he changed his mind again..

Oh sure!! I love ice cream - I could eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner...heheh

  We walked to the opposite direction of my grandma house. The store is crowed so we got our ice creams pretty fast and we sitting at the table, that next to the windows. 

- So your favorite mints chocolate? - Jackson thinks everygirls like strawberry ice creams...

Yup, It's giving me an extra 'cool' mint breath after tasted.heheh - I smiled and eatting my ice cream...

You're so cute...there's ice cream on...- Jackson used his thumb to clean the ice cream on my upper lip... 

Oh,,, Thank you.heheh - That was embrassing me...

Your welcome!! - he smiled and patted my head...

I wish I could have a brother like you, you're so cool - I would love to have a brother like Jackson

Then why don't you call me 'oppa', I will be your brother and you'll be my sister - He laughed at my thought... but he was surprised at first

- Ne~ Jackson OPPA!! I'm your ' dongsaeng' heheh - Now, I have a brother.heheh

  From far away, there's a girl hiding behind the wall and saw the whole things. But she can't hear anything, She's sad and mad...or Jealous. 

Mina Pov

- They look so happy together, so they're dating? - I asking myself...

- They're perfect for each other... - Also answered my own question.

  Then, I skated away to the park. My members are busy today, so I was bored at home. I hang around at the park like 1 to 2 hours, much shorter than when I go with my members. We mostly talked anyways. I start going home at 10pm. I don't know why I chose to walk home tonight, it's kinda dangerous around my neighborhood....

 *hummm..* a hand came from behind me, cover-up my mouth and draging me to the alley... I'm so scared and bite on the person hand to get away.. my shirt got stuck in something...tripped and fall down on the ground... my shirt got ripped a little bit...

Ouchz.. Where are you trying to go! beautiful girl - He's around my dad age and look like he's drunk,.. he coming close to me

No, leave me alone...D-don't get close to me!! - I trying to move backward.. getting away from him

Help!! HELP ME - I shouted out loud, hoping there's someone passing by....

Shut the fck-up.. B*tch - he rushing to me....no don't come here.. I starting to cry

ANY- One HELP!! - I shouted again...I feel hopeless..

*Pukk..* Then the bad guy fall down to the ground. SOmeone kicked him... I got saved..My tears just keep coming out..

Who the fck are you! - he pointed at the person stand-infront of me.

Nobody.. - I looked up and saw it's a girl with her hair tied in a ponytail.

GET. out of my way, I want her not you B*tch - He yelling at the girl

I will never let you touch the girl behind me, So go away - The girl said it in a cold tone...

Then I'll take you down..B*tch - He get out a knife from his back-pocket... I'm too scared to look so I looking down at the ground.. All I could hear it's the growling, My heart beating so fast..because thinking if the girl gets hurt from helping me... My ears went numb..

Are you alright? - A voice snapped me back to it senses..

I..I'm scared..huhuh - without knowing I just hugged her, so tight and crying on her shoulder...

It's okay,,I'm here now, It's okay now..- She patting my back.. somehow it's calm me down.

You should be smiling, Crying make you look ugly - She broke the hug and holding my face with her hand,, then she wiped my tears with her thumb...(I got butterflies inside my stomach). When I meet her eyes, EVERTHING..STOP at the moment. I never think "a pair of eyes" could take someone to a new world... It has magicals make me lost into it...

Wear this in... - She take of her jacket and cover my shoulder with it.

Let's get up!! I will take you home - She helped me get up.

T..Thank you! - I could smell her sense from the jacket... it's smell like pink peonies with green-apple....sound weird but it is smell nice!!

Okay!! Let's get out of this place first. - She grabbed my hand,, walking out of the alley. I steals a glance at her... and I realized that she's the 'tall girl' at the basketball court...

hm...So where's your house? - I was so shocked, and forgot to tell her the way to..my place.. "Haizz."

O-Oh, we just need to countinue walking up this way - I pointed up the hill.

- Wow, you're actually living near my grandma house - she started talking to me

- That's good, So you could get home faster... because you have to t-take me home.. Thank you.... - I tried to says thanks you,,but I don't know her name.

Halyn, That's my name... and you? - She looking at me for the answer.

I..I'm Mina - I blushed after I looked into her eyes.. so I turn my head away

hm...not to be rude, if it's okay to ask about your age? - She scratched the back of her head.." so cute~~"

- It's okay, I'm 21 this year - That's korean age, it would be 20...

Oh, then you are older than me. I'll turn 18th(korean age) at the end of this month - But she's so tall for her age, I only stand-to her shoulder.

- Ah!!.. Your hand!! - When I looking down..I saw her right-hand bleeding.

Maybe..because of the incident earlier, I'm okay.heheh - She trying to hide her hand behind her back.

It's not okay, it's bleeding how can you said that's okay...Let me see it - I frowned, and asking for her hand...this kid!!

I mean, It's not hurting me... - I don't care what she just said, because the wound is big and it's crack open... how does she said this is OKAY... That make me mad. So I dragging her to walk faster.

Okay!! we're here. Let's go inside - We get to the dorm...

I..I could clean it when I get home.. It's not far away!! - she take her hand back..

You got hurt because of me, So I want to do something for you....Please let me help!! - I look into her eyes.. and start to cry..

- D-don't cry, I-I will go inside!! - now I know her weak point is "tears".hiihihi

.

.

TO BE CONTINUE>>> :P

This ideal is actually come from, one of my dream...IN my dream I'm in a relationship with someone that I never meet or know of.... Do you guys have one of that dream??

THANKS FOR READING~!!!(sorry for any mistake, garmmar..)