#3. Family Reunion

Dream Come True

[ On the plane ]

  We get on the plane at 11:30pm and it will take like 13 hours to get to Korea, so I'm just going to sleep. My hobby is sleep..heheh!!

[ In My Dream ]

  "Blink" I opened my eyes...ohh, I'm in my room and just woke up from my sleep(good thing). But wait why does my right arm feel numb " turning my head to my right" DAMMNN scared me. Why "Her" again?? the one that have a mole on her nose, she's sleeping peacefully on my arm....Then I moved a bit 

Good morning, Baby" she opened her eyes and smiled. uhm...."BABY" wth(what the hell) did she just called me baby??..but still that got my heart skip a beat.

" Did I wake you up, Sorry~ " I just scrartching my head with my left hand. Something, that I always do when i feel sorry or confuse.

" Nope, So don't feel sorry Bae" she lifted her head and kiss my lips " MY LIPS" OMG, my first kiss happened in my dream, can't believe this....But why i like it nonono i mean " I love it". 

But I'm hungry could we go eattt~~~" she showing something like "Aegyo" ...Oh lord what just happened 0_0

Of course, let's get up " this dream is weird but in a good way.... i guess

Why are you so tall, Bae~" even she's brushing her teeth, she still smiled looking at me in the mirror. AND I'm being tall for a reason because I'm a hooper, playing basketball most of my time.

Because you being too small.. hehehe" I like to joking around..heheh and that caused me get a hit on my shoulder

Yah!! I'm still your unnie better respect me dongsaeng" Oh so she's older than me,okkk

I can't see that, you look like 17 " she look like same age as me!!!

I'm 20 this year, so stop being so mean to me because I'm older than you by 3 years old " she put up 3 fingers close up to my face...too funny heheh

I can't stop, because you're too cute " I reach to her waist and pull her closer for a hug

And stop being too cheesy, You making me fall for you more deeper" She hiding her blushing face into my neck and hit my arm lightly... too cute hehheh

.

Excuse me, Mam!! - who is calling me mame,....

[ Dream ended ] 

Mam, do you want any to eat or drink? - A flight attendants woke me up for food

Uhm... I would like water and some milk - I'm not hungry so i will go for the drinks.

  She handed the drinks to me and go on. Wow she just woke me up from my weird dream, I feel sad but maybe i will meet her again in my dream...and still I can't see her real clear in my dream. Feel like i need glasses hahhaha.

Are you okay, sweety? - my mom patted on my back

Yeah mom, I'm fine - i smiled at her

We will be at Korea airport in 2 more hours, so go back to sleep honey - my dad telling me to go back to sleep again, but too bad i can't so I'm just going to watch some moive for the last 2 hours on the plane.

 [KOREA]      

  On our way out of the airport doors, I can see my three cousins, my aunt and my uncle holding a sign " Welcome back to korea/ (with a drawing of my family) I'm standing between my parents". I smiling and waving my hands at them.

Wow, my little Ha getting so tall -  My aunt hugged me,, it's funny how her height only get up to my ears.

She grew a lot - My uncle patting my head

You are taller than me now!! - Eunyoung(Amber f(x)) suprised me with her short hair, that make her look like a handsome guy..

Yup, and I'm still growing you know,..heheh - I'm teasing her already

Annyeong Yeju, Rubin!!! - Yeju and i are the same age, Rubin's turning 7 this year and Eunyoung older than me by 5 years old.

We missed u!! - Rubin hugging my waist and look up at me with a cuteee expression, so i bend down to kiss her cheek.

 After 15 minutes of greeting and talking. We started to get to the car and going to my grandparents house. Rubin telling me to sit next to her inside the car by patting spot next to her with her small hand....awww so cute. She's too cute and sweet to me. So i ended up playing with her in the car, until she fall as sleep on me..heheh this kid is too cute.

{ Au: WE KNOW she's CUTE so stop repeating yourself :P

 HA: NO,, you don't understand So SHUT UP!!! before I kick your ASSS

 Au: OH, Sure I'm scared...my buttt "phewww"  :P (run.. before she catch me) }

  Anyways, we got to my grandparents house and we have Korean barbeque and pancakes. They are my favoritesssss!!!. I'm so hungry because i didn't eat on the plane, so i will fill my stomach with these delicious food.

Thanks for the food, grandma - I hugged her and she smiled at me.

- Your welcome!!, and eat as much as you can Hyun-Ae - Yeah, i also have a korean name that only my grandma and grandpa called me " Hyun-Ae" means a women who is loving and clear. My parents only take the first letter of my korean name to created my name " HA"..sound funny but it's meanful to me i guess..i like it both ways.

 We gathering around the living room, watching some korean shows and talking about the old time. When I still wearing diapers...all the stuff that happened...that i don't know or don't remember..... I'm sitting next to Eunyoung so we ended up talking about basketball.

So...how are you gang doing over there(USA)?? - Eunyoung called my basketball team = a gang...hahhah we not even kill anybody.

Oh my team are good, they are still troublemakers nothing changed - Yeah, except that we started to gambling in car races...shshsh it's a secret!!

- what about you?? Are you still playing basketball or too busy ?? - I know that she's now an artist so maybe no free time for her...

- Of course, I still stick with it no matter what..wait...but how you know I'm busy?? - She looking at me with question mark face.

- My mom told me about you became a singer..and yeah - I'm telling her about what i had know so far...

- Wow!! then what do you think of it? - She asked

About your group or ?? - I didn't get her question...

Yea yea - She nodding her head 

Uhm...to be honest, the group name is weird... f(x) sound like you guys teach math or some...- Hope she's not sad about my opinion.

hahahah, that was my thought when I heard my group going to debut with that name - Surprisely, she just laughed at it

But we still have to carry on whatever they said about our group name,,,and what it means.. Even if we don't like it we still have to accept it....and don't tell this to people because I'm not allowing to says this thing - She looking sad, when she talked about it... poor Eunyoung >.<

- Don't worry, I'm just going to ignore you when I see you on the street. So people not going to ask me any questions  heheheh- I'm teasing her 

Hahaha, I dare you HA!! I dare you to do that!!! - I don't know what will happen to me if i actually do that....

Are you going to chokeslammm me or someeeee.. just let you know, I am taller than youheheheh - I pretty sure that I'm stronger than her so no worry to me

SO,, That doesn't mean you are stronger!!! I will beat you in basketball!!! - WOW, now she challenging me in basketball.

I don't think So " cough,cough" - shaking my legs and acting cool 

If you want, we could go right now!!! - She looking at me with fire in her eyes

You want to cash me outside?? hehhehe - Look like she want to fight me..hehehe

I could beat your  any time i want but not now, let's go for basketball games - She looking so confident... we'll see what happen to you at the basketball court!...cauzzz!!

Sure, but don't leave me there if you mad at me because you lose the game - I give her my pinky so she could make a promise that she is not going to leave me there by myself.

- Don't worry!! I don't want to die this young because my mom and grandma going to shave my hairs off, If you get lost in korea!! - she acting out the situation of her getting torture by my aunt and grandma.

That's good !! I will go change now - First, I have to put my comfortable clothes on so I could freely doing my moves.

Okay!! meet me at the font door in 10 minutes - She going to her room...

.

.

.

   Hello to my readers!! 

How do u guys feel about this chapter?

But whatever...heheh I hope u guys enjoyed it and Have a good Day or Night!!!

THANK YOU!!!