#5. First Impression

Dream Come True

[Korea]

  Mostly, everyone are laying on the ground from exhausted. I'm sitting on the bench nearby and trying to find my phone under my jacket, to look at the time. It's already 11:30 pm, an hour and 30 minutes game!! not long but too long.. The sky's beautiful with the moon and stars surround it. I guess it's time to go home, I'm kinda tired from the flight.

Mina Pov

   Had been a long time, I'm not skating because of the busy schedule. Tonight, I go with Momo and Chaeyoung to the park near the River. I hear someone yelling over the basketball court so I turned my head to look. There's a group of boys like 10 of them and 2 girls.

Why are they so loud?? they scared me - Momo looking at them

I think that's Jackson oppa and his friends. They're playing basketball - Chaeyoung could see Jackson in the crowded

- But there also girls - Momo confused, she thought they're picking on the girls or some...

I could tell that's Amber unnie, but I don't know the girl next to her. I never see her before - Chaeyoung have a good vision.

- I have never watch them played basketball,before - Momo don't have a chance to watch them play, but me and Chaeyoung had..before

They played pretty good but I don't know about the girl that came with Amber unnie, because this is my first time see her - We sit down and watching them from the skatepark..not really far away, so I could see the girl standing next to Amber unnie. She's taller than Amber unnie, she tied her hairs in a pony tail and her look could be a celebrity. I guess she's a trainie from SM...

Ohhh!! They started the game, Let's watch them - Momo saw them seperate out to 2 teams.

Who do you guys think going to win? - Chaeyoung being curious...

- I think Amber unnie team!! - I watched play before so I know who is good...

OR maybe the other team, the one that the new girl in..!! - Momo has different thought.

 The game started and Amber unnie got the points for her team, so I am right. Uhmm, But the "tall girl" I'm going to call her that now. Anyways, she get the points back for her team right away after Amber unnie made it in. Three of us getting into the game, it's very interesting how they got the ball in the hoop that so high and make a shoot from far away. And I got surprised by the 'tall girl' she played so good, like she's even better than Jackson oppa.

Wow!! Did you see that??.. she made it in without taking a look at the hoop!! 0o0 - Momo can't believe what's she just saw..

- She's so good!! I aways think that Amber's the best, I was wrong!! - Chaeyoung starting to have a crush on the tall girl.... i mean she has some kind of charismatic...

The game is over, let's go home now. It's already 11:30pm - I thought it's only take like 30 minutes for them to finished the game...Not that fast I guess

Could we sit here a bit, I'm kinda tired - Chaeyoung asked to staying longer.

- We're not even do anything, how? - I look at her but her head looking at somewhere else and turn out she's looking at the 'tall girl' that now sitting on the bench... Wow why does I feel mad??

hahah,, You just want to stay here so you could look at 'HER' - Momo pointing at the 'tall girl'

A-Ah. NO!! I just want some more fresh air before we go home - Chaeyoung turned her head to look at the sky, pretending she's not look at the 'tall girl'

Uhmhum, I guess not you're blushing..hahah - Momo laughing at her. And I secretly looking at the 'tall girl',too. She looking up at the sky and her lips formed a smiled " cute~" waahst, wait did I already have a crush on her?? I'm not even talk to her and I only watched her playing basketball...How?..GET it's straight Mina Myoui!! 

It's getting late,, let's go home!! - I shook my head to stop thinking about the 'tall girl'..

Fine!! let's go - Chaeyoung stand-up and pick-up her skateboard.

Could we go by the basketball court? - Momo asked..

Why? - I look at her..confusing..

- So we could greet them, nothing big going to happen if we just says " HI" - Momo getting up and start to walk over the basketball court with Chaeyoung, and I walking behind them....

On the way, I don't know why my heart beatting so fast and I feel nervous... So I only looking down at the ground following the two upfront. The walked take llike 5 minutes. Suddenly, The girls stopped so I look-up.

Aww, They leaving already!!  - I looked up and see Chaeyoung looking at the 'tall girl' with Amber unnie leaving the basketball court.

I coming here because of her...-_-  - Momo making a sad 'face'

- Oh!! Hi Jackson oppa - Chaeyoung saw him come to greet them.

Hi Chaeyoung!! Oh Hi Momo and Mina. What are you guys doing here? - Jackson waves his hand

We just getting some excercise - I answered and he nodded his head

Oppa, can I ask you a question? - Chaeyoung looked at Jackson with puppy eyes.

Oh Yeah! Go head - Jackson smiled.

- Do you know the girl that came to play basketball with Amber unnie? - Chaeyoung go straight to the point....

Oh.. not much, I just know that she's Amber cousin and she's not live in Korea - Jackson answered

Wow, so she only visiting in the summer? - Momo added another question.

I think so.... because she's still a student in U.S.A - Jackson honestly answered.

It's she younger than me and Tzuyu ? - Chaeyoung went in with another one after Momo.... OMG!! can they stop already,,, they're embrarrassing!!

- She's younger than you guys by 1 year. - Jackson wondering why this kids acting so weird, today!!.

- WOW, So she's 17 year olds. It's she also a SM traniee? - Chaeyoung again....I wish I could tape this kid mouth from asking too much questions.....

- I don't know, But why do you want to know so much about her? - Jackson asked Chaeyoung, and that got her realized she has been asking too much....

- Ahhh, Nothing oppa!! we just never seen her around....hihih - Momo cover it up for Chaeyoung...

Oh okay.. So you guys going home now? - Jackson just being innocent, he's not thinking about why does they come over...Just to asking some ramdom questions about someone...

Neh~~, We going now so have a good night oppa!! - We started walking away and waving at him.

Oh byeee~!! I'll see you guys around!! Take care - He waves at us, then come back to his friends.

  On the way home, we going back to the topic about the 'tall girl' again.... 

Wow, so she going to call all of us "Unnie~" she will be super adorable.,,awww - Momo talking out of nowhere, Chaeyoung also agree with that and they are both smiling like a fools.... Can't believe this. They going 'nuts' Haizz...

Au: AND you also smiling... ayyaa

  Mina: uhm,, ME Too ? " pointing at herself"

  Au: YUP!! you guys need some control pills, to stop showing the geyness...hahahaha

  Mina: I mean... she's cute and attrac..wait!! what am I getting to..?

  Au: Your gey are showing again,ahhaha

  Mina: I AM GOING TO K.I.L.L YOU if you're don't shut up and contiune your freaking stupid storiesss or whatever.." glancing at me'

  Au: OKay!! Super Juniors 'sorry~sorry~'... "dancing to the song"}

  It's a good night for the two kids, but weird for me. Inside me, just got messing-up when we talked about the 'tall girl' or just think about her. My face getting hot and I feel nervous.. Hope I could stop thinking about her... Time will wash her away from my mind. 

.

.

Ended chap5

Do you guys like this side of Mina?? OR she should be more shyly...hahhaha

"Apologize for any mistake"

THANKS YOU!! "90 degrees bowing"