#1.

Dream Come True

Your Pov 

 [ USA ]

 Yeass!! The end of June, so there will be no more school for me until the fall come. I will be a senior in high school next year, a mix of feeling sad and happy....Anyways, back to the plan that i planed out for my summer. Most of my time will be spend on sleep, eat and play basketball and " yes, I'm from the hood". That's a joke between my group of friends, when we being ask " Do u played basketball?".

- HA, wake-up~ - My lovely mother shouted my name to wake me up.

**( no respond from me)

Do you know what time it is now, stop staying up so late to play games - Yup It is 12pm afternoon, but It's summer who cares.

Ok. -  my simple respond and go back to sleep..zzz

- you have 5 seconds to get to the bathroom or I will come in and Make you, too. - my mom is not a scary person, JUST don't make her mad =)).

Okay, Madame - Get out of my bed, with my tiger head 

 Not for long, I showed up to the kitchen. Where my mom is cooking something that smell so good..

-  Good Morning Mommy!! - I sit down on the chair in the kitchen with a cup of water that I put on the table in front of me.

 - Morning?? It's 12:30pm you are not going to eat breakfast because It's lunch time. - my mom always complain about my sleep schedule because I choose to sleep over my breakfast.

- oops, sorry heheh - I laughed it off and my mom glared at me.

Haizz,,, here eat your food and stop playing games at night. - she put down a fried rice dish in front of me.

- Thank you Mommy!! I will try, because I can't play much during school time so yeah,..- I know she cares about my health condition and I keep that in mind.

Oh I have good news for you, you would love it - my mom smilling at me.

Tell me!!! I yelled in exciting

- We will be visit grandparents and uncle Choi family, next week - Mom said

so that's mean we going to Korea next week 0_0 - I love it, I love all the street food over there. Woohoo !!

Yes, and we will stay there for a month - I jumped to hug my mom and kiss her cheek.

 - It has been so long, our last visited like 5 years ago I missed them - my family is not rich or poor, we're the middle class ppl. But we still have to work hard, so we don't go vacation a lot.

  Okay!! Let's introduce my family..My father's Vietnamese..yup I got the Nguyen from his last name and my mom is a pretty Korean women. So I'm half-half...I don't know how they fall in love with each other, but I does know that they met each other in high school. ( au: there's a lot of Vietnamese ppl have last name are "Nguyen" at my school so I just picked it =]] )

 After, I finished my lunch. I go changed to hangout with my friends and I have a basketball game every Saturday in the evening.

Mom, I'm hanging out with my friends - I'm wearing black short with a white shirt and my hair's tied up into a pony tail. I have my nike sport bag to carry water, hand towels and extra clothes. 

Do u need money to buy some snacks?? - mom asked

nop, I'm good mom - She always asked everytime I hangout ,but I have my own ways to make money  ^.^

Oh ok, have fun and be safe don't get home with any wounds - She said and walked to her room, to finish up her work papers.

 I get into my "2015 BMW" car, going to the place where's my squad meet-up. Total's all 6 including me and they are older than me by 2-3 years old, so I'm the maknae in the team. I met them on my freshman year, they asked me to played a game with them because they don't have enough ppl to go against the other team. And that is how I got into this illegal stuff.

 

yo, what'sup Halyn - I goes by halyn when I'm in public, only my friends at school know my real name "Ha" because we have class together and the teacher gonna call my real name to take the attendance on the first day of school.

everything's good, so who are we going against today? - I asked 

They calls themself " the devils", they're not bad but if they're devils then i guess we are demons hahaha - Amber, the right hands of the team very good at getting the points in the "ring"

- this game will be $1,000 double up than the last game because they're boys - Meya, the oldest also the captian of the team.

- Sure, but that's not really mean we can't win against them because girls are weaker than boys, Duhh - Ann, the aggressive one always get into fights with the other team.

But they need something special to raise the prize up like that - Alliah, the careful one.. be preparing all the time to block any moves of the rival.

- Maybe just because they're taller than us or bigger - Kelly, the quite one not much a talker, but she will make you laugh with her jokes.

whatever, It's time to go girls. we'll see when we get there -Meya speak-up to tell us get ready for the match. So we get to our cars I will listed them.

[ Meya - Subaru Dark blue, Amber - Mercedes shiver grey, Ann - Lexus red, Alliah - Lexus mint green, Kelly - Audi purple and Me ]

5:30pm

  We arrived to the park early than the other team, so we have time to warm-up our body. The park's empty, barely any one around.

Okay girls!! We have 30 mins before the game start so get up, let's run a lap - Meya the captain of team, leading us ahead and we following her.

  After that, we started on throwing the basketball at the 3 points lanes. Until the other team arrived, we take a glared at them. " Damm they're so tall and big" the first thing that pop-up in my mind when I see them. They wearing red and white/ we wearing black and white.

Come here girls!! - Meya called out

Okay, I guess this game going to be tough for us but I believe we will win!! You guys trust my words?? - Meya said with confident.

 - YESS!! Cap, we can do it - we put out hands together and cheer " Go for the Win, Win, Win!! "

  The game start of kinda hard for us, because they blocked every move that we make so far. So we ended up with the scored 18 - 20 for the half-time of the game. We losing by 2 points, that mean we have to score more than 2 points in the final of the game. 

Com-on guys, we could beat them. They are taller and bigger but they aren't faster than us, so the next round let's be faster and taking turn to run inside the "ring" (free-throw lane). Then we pass the ball to that person..!! Sound good?? - I cheered my teams up and tell them my plan..

- Not bad, but It would be good if you and Amber doing. You guys are the fastest - Alliah is better at defense but not much offense. ( au: Sound like football =]]] )

she's right, especially Halyn aiming skill. Don't worry I will be helping out if u guys need - Ann adding on to the point...

This sound good to me, so you guys okay with this?? Amber, Halyn?? - Meya agreed to the ideal for me and Amber being the one getting points. The team are looking at us for a "yes"

If Halyn's ok with it then I'm fine - Amber words make every eyes targeting at me

I'm okay with it - I will do my best to win this game, I hate to lose against boys.

Alright!! Let's go for the win - we put out hands on top of each other. 

WIN,WIN!! - finished up with our cheers, we getting back to the game 

  The plan's actually work, we snatched back 2 points at the beginning of the second half of the game. So they started to tense up and be more careful. That make the scored be a tie in the last 5mins of the game 38 - 38. 

Halyn, let's finish it - Meya patted my shoulder 

   Kelly passed the ball to Meya and we starting to move from our side to the other side. Got to the middle Meya passed it to Ann continue on the path. We are runing so fast, and the opponents trying to stop us from getting close to the hoop.

 " I could do it " my eyes keep on looking for an open space and the ball. Getting near the 3-points lane Ann try to make eyes contact with me, she trying to pass the ball to me. So I sneak behind the guy that blocking Ann. She passed the ball between the guys feet, then I grab it turn to face the hoop. Lastly, bounce it once then use all of my strength to jump up high to the hoop with the ball in my hands AND-D *Swoopes* .Game over!!! 40 - 38

Oh Yes, we're proud of you Halyn - They come and lifted me up the ground

 " woohooo~woohoo~~"they're yelling all over the basketball court. 

- Put me down guys, I'm scared...heheh - I'm scared of height ( au: me in real life guys hehehe )

Alright, here you go this is the best part of the day - we received the envelop with money[$2,000], we divided up to 300 for person and the rest will be use for stuff of the house that we shared as a place that we meet-up and party.

Okay, I'm gonna get going Bye guys - I received my part, then I'll go home.

No celebration?? Come with us - Kelly asked me to come along 

- No thanks, I'm good I got something to at home - finishing up my water bottle.

Fine, I will make you pay us back next time - Ann smiled evily 

- Whatever, see y'all later - get my bag, doing handshakes with them then walked to my car.

.

- Au: hello, guys *Thank you for reading!!*

( sorry for any grammar bc English is not my first language )

So how was the first chapter??

Probably boring ha, bc nothing happen yet and I'm sorry for that but the next one will be.....so looks forward to it^,^