Leaving the institution

11:11 - what would you wish for?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This stupid pair better be worth it!" Fairy god-Sooyoung had to smack her head then writes on a piece of paper "intimate to each other......" and sends the message via 'poof' mail to magically appear before Yuri and Jessica.

"Unnie, what are you watching?" Another fairy appeared behind her back. Sooyoung was so surprised that she had tossed some of the popcorn she has yet to eat. The other fairy is about as large as fairy god-Sooyoung or probably just an inch smaller. But unlike fairy Soo, she carries around a wand with an enormous glowy white tooth at the tip, instead of a huge star. 

"Oh! Maknae tooth fairy ssi? How are you? I didn't see you there" Fairy Sooyoung pressed the remote control for her hologram projector and had the thing shut off. She was getting to the good part too, when Yuri just realized that they already switch back but continued to go down under the sheets as Jessica let out a moan in ecstasy under the covers. That's when Seohyun appeared. Right at the very damn good part Sooyoung thought.

Fairy Sooyoung had to protect Maknae. She wasn't ready for such~ well you know. Which is why she had to turn it off.

"Unnie I've been here the whole time~"

😱

"Oh. Okay, consider it a lesson in love my dear young one~" Fairy Sooyoung winks at the younger Fairy and posed with finger hearts. 

Seohyun tries to imitate Sooyoung but fails at winking. She pretty much looked like someone having mild seizures. 

"By the way, I saw something in the video" Seohyun said, making Sooyoung nervous that the maknae may have seen YulSic doing inappropriate stuff. Sooyoung was sweating buckets. "I think I saw an angel in the video. Can I copy the video to investigate?"

Sooyoung breathed a sigh of relief. "Well can I edit out the last part first?" 

"No need. I just want the first part anyway. The part where Jessica(in yuri's body) answered the phone" Seohyun said.

Fairy god-Sooyoung gave Maknae a grin, one that looks awfully annoying. With lots of winking and flirtatious intent to it.

"Sooyoung Unnie stop getting sandman powder from Hyoyeon Unnie, you look high~ especially when you smile like that"

For everyone's knowledge, sandman powder is a highly potent material that is meant for very LIGHT sprinkling around the eye to make the target fall asleep. Sooyoung here was caught several times using the powder as a condiment in place of salt or soy sauce, she was even using it on kimchi. The usage of the powder as above describe has not been document...that is until fairy god-Sooyoung. When she first ingested it, she was flying with drool coming out of she has a steady lazy face staring off to nothing. She made her way to the glass door and kept hitting it with her entire body back and forth(imagine a bee trying to go out of the glass panel of a window, hitting the glass over and over). Just a little background, now back to the story.

"Just don't watch the forbidden scenes" 

"Too late. I saw it unnie and it's your fault!"

"Whatever. Here, let's use wand-connect" Fairy god-Sooyoung then smacks her wand against the tooth fairy's wand to give Seohyun a copy of the video she wanted. A few seconds later, 'ding' the wands signal the completion of the transaction.  

"Thanks unnie!"  Seohyun had a tint of pink in her cheeks. She bows to Sooyoung in gratitude, waves her wand and vanished. 

 

For the past couple of months the young tooth fairy has been watching the video over and over. She would pause at the sight of one girl in particular ~ the girl in the caller id that Jessica answered - Yoona.

Seohyun was contemplating this weird heart thumping feeling. The only time she felt like this was when she was given by the Fairy Association a truckload of sweet potatoes. She decides to closely observe the beautiful girl that made her heart flutter. 

She first visited Seoul hotel where Yoona works as a lifeguard. The lifeguards were having their bi-weekly strengthening laps in the pool. Yoona wasn't feeling well that day, she had a mild fever. While doing laps, Yoona's legs got cramps. Good thing Seohyun was there, a very convenient way to help was the ability not to be seen by most humans. 

Mustering all her strength, Yoona pulled herself out of the water to safety before finally fainting due to her fever. 

What was that? Someone grabbed my arm and lead me to safety. A cutie too~ Where is she? I can't remember seeing someone else at our practice. Yoona thought when she woke up. Their life guard trainings are always private since their team leader doesn't want them distracted.

Yoona asked around but no one fit the descriptions she gave. She had always that nagging feeling like there's someone watching her. 

 

When not doing Fairy duties, Seohyun would observe(stalker!) Yoona from afar, something so easy for a magical creature. She learns that the girl had amazing strength despite her size, she loves pranking people, and she has an infectious open-mouthed laugh. 

Three months since Seohyun first saw this lady, she gets a notification that Yoona had a wisdom tooth pulled out and had put that tooth under her pillow. She was surprised because adults generally don't believe in the tooth fairy.

OMG. She thinks I'm real. The fairy thought to herself. 

Her heart was thumping extra fast. She feels her stomach flutter as if there were a thousand butterflies in it. Seohyun was excited and nervous at the same time. 

She was so giddy at the thought of seeing the girl up close that she hurriedly left without applying her invisi-patch. This glowing neon green patch is what these magical beings apply to their nape to mask themselves against most humans.

Tooth fair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter