Wish 11:11

11:11 - what would you wish for?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11:11.  The clock reads. My tears welling up my eye, try to hold it back. I took a sip of water which weighed like an anchor going down my throat, heavy and painful. I wish.....

~~~~~

"Tae-tae~" she was tapping on my shoulder "Get up! You'll be late again" 

"Can't I have 5 more minutes?" I groaned

I furrowed my brows trying to open one of my eyes. Wincing at that beautiful lady nagging at me

"You just had that 5 minutes ago" she grabbed on to my wrists pulling me off the bed. Gah~ my hit the cold bedroom floor. I wasn't wearing anything but an oversized shirt. 

"Yah! That was too much! You couldn't even let me put on my underwear first?" I snarled at her but later turn into a smirk with a wink "You just wanted to see my~" as I got up and whispered to her ear "You know I'm still sore from all the fun we had list night right? Maybe we should take the day off and cuddle~ and maybe continue....." 

"Yah! You byun! You'll be late!" giving me a light slap on my arm and a pinch on the cheek. "By the way, there's toast and coffee waiting for you, better move faster!"

I went to take my shower as fast as I could. Then I made a run towards the kitchen where she was waiting for me.

Here she is in a business suit looking oh so classy. Good thing I have her all to my self.

 "Tip-ppani are you done?" I grabbed the toast on the table and took a one-shot of the coffee ignoring the heat. Well it wasn't too hot anymore anyway. 

"Yes. Can we swing by Yoona's cake shop? My friends at work are throwing a surprise birthday party for the boss. My task is to pick up the cake" her arms wrapping around my neck leading towards me for a quick kiss. She broke it off soon enough after I closed my eyes and gave me that smile. Oh that smile makes me melt!

"Sure since it won't take long" 

It was a Thursday morning, the rush hour doesn't seem so heavy than in other days but it was enough to still be an hour drive towards the office instead of just 15 minutes. But we still have to pick up the cake, since it's on the way to our building anyway

We have arrived at the cake shop. The shop was across the street and the traffic is getting worse, so I had to pull over this side instead of making a U-turn.

Tiffany got out of the car and crossed the busy street to get to the shop....

 

 

 

*screech* a loud excruciatingly painful sound by a huge truck hitting the post on the opposite side. It seems like the brakes didn't work properly. A roaring thud that echoed amid the busy street which haulted the said vehicle from moving.

I looked over and it was a mess... A bloody mess. The truck driver went out of the vehicle shaking his head. His face pale from what he saw while calling 112. A crowd starts building up in front of the truck and the cakeshop at the opposite side of the road. 

I went out of the car to see all the commotion and saw...her. Her head, and waist laid with blood. A shocking tinge went up my spine. What. The. Hell. This isn't real isn't it? 

"Tiffany?"  I wailed as I pushed my self through th crowd. "Tiffany, Tiffany!"  screaming at the top of my lungs as tears came rolling down my face like waterfalls.

I can hear inaudible sounds, like the driver was explaining something to someone in the crowd. I wasn't able to comprehend what was being said. I wanted to punch that man who did this to her.

A few minutes later an ambulance came, medics carried Tiffany into to vehicle. Assuming that I know the person who got into the accident, they let me ride with them in the ambulance. I stopped my wailing but I'm cam still feel my tears streaming and my heart aching. Why did this happen. 

The medics went to work as soon as they got Tiffany, checking her vitals and for any sustained injury. They were able to make out a faint pulse which indicated a good sign...right? It's supposed to be good right? They have covered the wound on her stomach and she seemed like she lost a lot of blood. Their mumbling were inaudible as I could only watch Tiffany. Her bloodied face now being wiped, and what seems like an oxygen mask was being put on her.

After a few minutes we arrived at the hospital. She was quickly rushed for surgery. 

How could this happen? I was there. I wasn't able to do anything. I useless

I phoned her office to let them know what happened. Her closest colleagues have come after lunch to check on her. But she's still in surgery. 

It's been several hours. I've been pacing the hospital corridor like crazy every now and then waiting for news from the doctors. 

I'm feeling light headed, and dizzy. My eyes dry and swelling since I have been crying since this morning. I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter