Strange things; Chanyeol/Kyungsoo

loose leaf.
Please log in to read the full chapter
Strange things; Chanyeol/Kyungsoo

Chanyeol/Kyungsoo, mystery pairing |Ghost/possessed AU | T | 250 words

 

 

There’s a ghost in his house.

 

Kyungsoo looks at him funny when he says that, a slow tilt of his head, lips pursed.

“Why…do you think that?” Kyungsoo’s tongue darts out, pink and quick. His eyes are dark, thoughtful maybe. It takes Chanyeol a while to answer.

“I don’t know... because strange things have been happening?”

His voice goes too high at the end. Squeaks. Kyungsoo stares at him unblinkingly. Chanyeol tries not to flinch.

“Okay,” Kyungsoo says, the word drawn out like he’s thinking. Stalling.

“Yeah,” Chanyeol mumbles, suddenly nervous. He recalls his mirror, smooth then suddenly cracked when he had looked up after spitting out toothpaste. He recalls his kitchen, just stocked then ransacked and missing only salt the next day. He recalls his jeans, new and clean until he finds blood on the knees the next time he tries to wear it. Every time these things had happened, there’d been a shadow in the corner of his eye, too fast to catch when he turns. Every time these things happened, there’d been the hint of dark, dark eyes looking at him.

Kyungsoo stares at him now, jaw slowly clenching. Chanyeol gulps.

“It’s not a ghost,” Kyungsoo says eventually.

“Oh–kay,” Chanyeol manages, throat parched. He thinks that’s all Kyungsoo’s going to s

Please log in to read the full chapter