Chapter 2

I Hate You, I Love You

Bomi’s POV

The night was long, too long if you ask me. After what happened last night I’m still shocked. I don’t know why I did that. She was lying on the floor with me on top of her. She just looked so y, I couldn’t resist. She is so beautiful. She has a perfect, sweet voice, but I don’t know why I just hate her…

Great! Now the right side of my body hurts. That is what I get for sleeping on that side the whole night. And I couldn’t really sleep. I slowly got up, trying not to wake her up, but failed. WHAT?! It was just a whisper, but I swear I heard her say “Bom-ah”. Maybe I am day dreaming again.

“Get up. We have work to do…”

“Mmmmmmm…” she says as she yawns.

Oh my God. So beautiful, he looks like an angel. I want to kiss her again. WHAT?! Yoon Bomi. What the hell are you thinking?! I hate her for making me fell like this…

“Get up, damn it!” I said yelling at her.

“Don’t yell at me, I’m awake you idiot.”

“I’m not an idiot, idiot. I’m going to take a bath...”

“Fine… like I care.”

I walked out of the room and took a bath. I put on my clothes and prepare to leave this house as fast as I can. I got out from the bathroom and didn’t see her downstairs. Don’t tell me she is still sleeping. She is going to be late for practice.

I opened the door and saw her lying on the bed with her eyes closed. I think she is sleeping. See what I’m trying to say? She’s the leader she shouldn’t be late. I even woke up first than her. I have to wake her so I lightly pushed her and I was stunned as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

“Hey, wake up. Do you hear me?”

Now our faces are only inches away… “Wake up, idiot!” she opened her eyes and stared right into mine. She pushed me away, hard. I fell on the ground.

“Idiot, what are you doing? Are you trying to kiss me again, aren’t you?” she ask getting up

“No, you pulled me closer to you and tried to kiss me” I said to her as I look down to hide my blushing face

“I’m sorry… I was half-asleep” she said as she walked out of the room.

Why did she try to kiss me? Is she messing around? Last night after we kissed she slapped me and now she is trying to kiss me. What is wrong with her? Is she messing with me? I really hate her. She is an awful person. I can’t forgive her.

Chorong’s POV

What the hell am I doing? Thank God I woke up. If I didn’t what would’ve happen. Would’ve she kissed me if I didn’t wake up? But her face was so close and she looked really cute. What am I thinking? I have to prepare for practice or I’ll be late, I can’t be late.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

~At practice~

“Hey, Pabomi, what’s up?” asked Eunji as she approached me.

“Hey, Paboji, I’m fine...” I said not looking at her

“Well, you don’t look fine. Your eyes are red. What did you two do last night?” she said teasing me.

“Nothing! I just couldn’t sleep well on only one side!” I said defending myself

“Uhhm, if you say so.”

We started practice and every time I look at her she looks away. She always does, but this time it’s different. I don’t know why, it’s just…. we dance and then a guy with water came and bumps into Chorong. Now she is all wet. I went to her with a towel. She is all wet and her T-shirt is wet. Now I can see her bra. She saw me looking at her s and looked away blushing. Why the heck is she blushing?

“What are you looking at?” she asks me irritated, anyways she’s always irritated with me

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to see it...” I said looking away from her.

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“The towel, idiot.”

“Don’t call me an idiot and you are welcome” I said as I smile. But this time it’s not a forced smile it was a smile from the heart.

“Watch out. Go change or you will catch a cold.” I said to her as I stand up

“Yeah, you are right…”

Chorong’s POV

I went to the dressing room to change my clothes. She is really kind. I have to thank her properly later when we get home. I’ll cook dinner for her.

---------------------------------------------------

Bomi’s POV

I went home before her. I took a bath, changed into my pajamas and sat on the couch to watch TV. It wasn’t long before she got home.

“Hey” I said not looking at her.

“Hey. Are you hungry?”

“Yeah, but we don’t have anything to eat. I’ll go to the store to get us something. What do you want?”

“No. No need to. I’ll cook dinner.” she said as she walked in the kitchen.

“Fine, what are we going to eat?” I said sounding excited.

She looked at me and smiled brightly with her beautiful smile

“Your favorite” she said blushing.

“And, do you know what my favorite is?” I ask challenging her

“Yeah, jajangmyeon, right?”

“Yeah” I said as I smiled.

I sat on the couch again and waited for her to get the dinner ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 “It’s ready” she said while putting it on the table.

“Ahhh, I’m starving” I said as I began to dig in

“Well hope you like it” She said somewhat nervous

“It’s delicious. But why are you doing this. Is it for me?” I ask as I scoop a spoonful

“I’m happy you like it. I wanted to thank you for earlier and apologize” she said explaining

“Well, you are welcome but why are you apologizing?” I ask curios as to why was she apologizing

“I’m sorry for saying I hated you. I was just angry. I don’t hate you”

“It’s ok. I’m sorry for saying I hated you too”

“Do you think we can be friends?”

“Yeah, of course, as long as we both want to”

“But can I have a request?” she said blushing cutely

“Sure, what is it?” I ask her curios

“Can you call me Unnie? it’s just I don’t really like people who doesn’t respect me” she said, but as I listened to her I can feel that she’s not making it a request but somehow ordering me to call her unnie

“Sure, I will Chorong-unnie” I said to her scared, she’s scary sometimes

“I’m glad” she said and smiled to me