Chapter 1

I Hate You, I Love You

Chorong’s POV

It’s been 6 years since Apink was formed. I got to be close to the members. Practically they are all my friends. But then of course there is someone that pisses me of. There is someone I hate. I can't stand her. She’s an idiot. How can an idiot be a member of the popular girl group in Korea? Really!!!! I can NOT stand THAT “girl”.

Bomi’s POV

She is really beautiful, but has an awful character. She really pisses me of. She’s the leader and honestly I do NOT know why, maybe it’s because she’s the oldest among us? Was it about her? Is she really that good? No! I don’t think. She gets everything because she is pretty. But still there is something about her. But I don’t know what.

We have a recording today for Finding X-PINK. God I don’t want to see her. Anyway here we are trying to avoid each other. But then suddenly our manager told us to gather around. We were surprised. CEO Choi Jinho came for the first time for the recording of Finding X-PINK.

“It’s seems that there is a problem between the two members in Apink”

And of course everyone look at me and Chorong… I don’t really call her Unnie. I only call her that if it’s being recorded

“And we have to solve that problem because those people are causing trouble for the other members. So I have decided…”

That was the moment my life change upside down. My life was over, so as I thought. I couldn’t believe my ears. I thought I had become deaf. The members were surprised but not as surprised as we were.

“You are going to live together!” he said

“But we are living together” I said

“I know, I haven’t finished yet; you are going to live together in a separate apartment and not in your dorm, starting tonight!” he said as he starts to walk away but we went towards him shouting.

“I’m not living with HER” we said together as we point at each other’s faces

“Yeah, you are. I have work to do, so…”

“But wait…”

“No, but’s. You have to work this out. Your things are already in your new apartment. So, good luck!”

Our eyes met and we immediately looked away pissed off. We were about to scream at each other but CEO Choi was not done…

“Oh, I almost forgot. There is only one bed.” he said smirking. What the HELL is he thinking?!?!

“WHAT?!” we said and once again together

“Are you serious?!” I asked him shouting.

“You have to live together and sleep in one bed for 4 months. After that you decide.”

“Here are your keys. Oh, it’s already this late; well you don’t have any work left so go home. And I hope you like your new home.”

We both sigh. We both knew there was nothing we could do. So we both got in a cab together without saying a word because we knew it would turn into a fight. I used my key and opened the door. We were surprised it was a really nice apartment. The atmosphere was dark. Suddenly she broke the silence.

“I’m going to take a bath. You do whatever you like to do…” she said with annoyance evident in her voice.

“Fine…” I said as I sat on the couch and the television. I turned around and I saw her taking her clothes off

“What the hell are you doing?!” I said surprised by her actions.

“Don’t turn around you idiot!” she said as she threw a pillow in my face.

“Can’t you take your clothes of in the BEDROOM?!”

“The room is on the second floor and the bathroom is right next to the kitchen and the kitchen is here!”

“Then take your clothes of in the BATHROOM!” I said as I walk to her trying to go to the kitchen which is behind her.

“Why are you getting so angry? Do you like me or something?” she ask as I passed by her

“You are kidding me right? There is no way I could fall for someone like you.” I said annoyed as well

“What do you mean by that?” she asks somewhat down

“I cannot fall for someone that gets everything because she is cute” I said to her as I look at her way

I could see a tear falling down her cheek. I felt bad but I am not going to apologize because it’s the truth.

But then I had to fail like I always do. I slipped and fell on top of her she was surprised. I could see her collarbone I kept staring at her face, so beautiful. I slowly wiped away her tear and said in a quiet voice “I’m sorry Chorong-ah”

She was stunned as I apologize at her. I don’t know why I did that but she just looked so sad and beautiful. There is something about her. My heart is beating like it’s going to explode any minute. I slowly moved my head closer she closed her eyes like she knew what was about to happened, but she didn’t really mind it. I closed my eyes as our lips touched. They are so soft. I tilt my head. I deepened the kiss. I felt she is responding the kiss. I her upper and lower lip she let out a little moan. She slowly opens and our tongues met for the first time. She wraps her hands around my neck and our kiss is getting rough. My hands start to wonder around her stomach and up, until I touched her . She suddenly broke the kiss, slapped my face and ran towards the bathroom. I was so shocked from what just happened that I couldn’t even move. I finished my bath after her and got upstairs. I am in front of the door and slowly open it. I can see her. She is lying in the bed with her face against the wall with her back facing the door. I slowly walked towards the bed, laid in the bed with my back facing her. There was silence between us until she broke it.

“I hate you!”

“Yeah, I hate you too…”