Chapter 4

I Hate You, I Love You

“I love you, Chorong-unnie...” she said panting

“Please go out with me” she added looking at my eyes

This kiss took me by surprise but not as much as the confession

I can’t believe the person kissing me is her

I was so surprised at first and I just froze. No words were coming out of my mouth. We just stood there looking at each other.

I saw tears in her eyes. She was serious. But I know what I have to do.

As much as I don’t want to hurt her I can’t respond to her feelings either.

“I’m sorry, but I’m in love with someone else. I’m sorry… Eunji-ah” I said as I began to cry

I feel awful. I know I’m hurting her. But I don’t love her.

“It’s okay. I know you love, Bomi. And what I did now is unforgivable. I’m sorry, unnie” she said crying still

I was surprise because Eunji doesn’t easily cry like this, she must really love me but I can’t accept her love

We both cried for a couple of minutes. We were both hurt. Both of us had someone they loved. And both of our loves are one-sided

After we cried, we heard the door open. I saw them looking all happy. She is happy. I wiped away my tears, stood up and all I could do is congratulate them.

I can’t ruin their happiness. I’m going to wait. I’m going to wait for her. Years if I have to, because I love her…

 

~After 3 months~

It’s been three months since they started dating each other. I watched how happy they were all the time. Sometimes Naeun would come to visit us.

She had dinner with us.

Every time I looked at them, I smiled. It was a fake smile, but I had to smile. Because if I don’t I felt like I was going to cry.

One month left. After this month is over, we we’re going to go back living at the dorm. My heart hurts. I feel dizzy.

--------------------------------------------------------

The day is over. It was a strange day. Naeun and Bomi didn’t really speak to each other. They were avoiding each other.

The night is here. I’m home alone. They are together right now, aren’t they? Tears rolling down my cheeks thinking about Bomi being happy with another girl, I sit on the couch hugging my legs and crying alone.

Suddenly I heard the door opening. I lift my head and I see her… crying…

“Bom-ah, what’s wrong?” I ask wiping off the tears at my cheeks

“She… She…” She starts sobbing

I hug her, hug her tight. I don’t want to let her go. My heart hurts seeing her like this.

“Tell me what happened?”

“She broke up with me…” she said between sobs. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“Why?” I know I shouldn’t ask, but I want to know why she hurt the person that I love so much.

“She said that she loved someone else…”

I release the hug and looked her in the eyes

“I’m sorry” I said to her as I slowly reached up and cupped her cheek. Without realizing it I was kissing her.

She pushed me away…

“What are you doing, Chorong-unnie?” she ask surprise

“I’m sorry. I want you to know something. If it was me, I would never hurt you like this” I said looking directly at her eyes

Finally I told her my feelings. I know she is going to reject me, but I can’t see her like this.

“There is one other reason that we broke up” she said in a whisper

I looked down at the ground and just listened to her. I was afraid to look up.

“I couldn’t forget the kisses we shared. I couldn’t forget about you!” she said frustrated

I was shocked. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She feels the same way

“I love you, Bom-ah. I love you so much” I said sobbing

She my hair and lifted my chin... “I love you too Unnie, with all my heart”

I slowly leaned down. I pressed my lips against her soft lips. It was a short full of love kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her closer deepening the kiss. I her lower lip while she my upper lip. Our tongues met, battling inside our mouths. She pushed me back slowly until we fell on the couch, without breaking the kiss. No need for air. We breathed in each other’s mouths. Her hands went in my shirt. I shivered when I felt her hands on my body. She started kissing my neck. Biting it, it, I let out moan after moan. Finally I’m with the person I love.

She started making butterfly kisses on my collarbone. Her hand went up until she reached my , slowly cupping it as her other free hand went down between my thighs slowly rubbing the tip of my .

My hands took of her shirt as I returned to kiss with full passion.

Tongues battling, hands traveling, legs twisted around each other.

We took all of our clothes. Both of us blushing as we saw each other’s beautiful body that becoming one.

The morning came. There was only a blanket covering our bodies. I opened my eyes and saw a pair of eyes looking at me.

She slowly cupped my cheeks and smiled

“I love you Unnie” she said to me

“I love you too" I said leaning in to her

Then we shared a kiss and ended up doing what we did last night