Jeon Jungkook

Living A Lie

11:00pm*

*Buzzzzzzz

"Ohh. Well hello Mr. Jungkook."

"Hey Baekhyun. Can you just open the gate? I'm tired." I say looking at the camera at the front gate.

"Right away sir."

'Fu*king great

"Thanks Baekhyun."

"No problem Mr. Jungkook."


I slowly open the front door and peek in the house.

I slowly make my way into the house and I face the door and slowly try to close the door with little to no sound. All of a sudden the lights turn on, making me turn around.

"H...H....hey mom. W.....W.....What are you doing up so late?" My mom doesn't say anything. Which in some cases are more scarier than her yelling at me.

"I'll just go to my room and..." I was quickly cut off by my mom saying, "Don't give me that sh*t." In utter disbelief I say, "What?" With one of my eyebrows lightly higher than the other. 

"Give me your phone." My mom puts out her hand with the palm facing up.

"Why?" 

"Now! Give me your damn phone!" I quickly dig into my pocket and give her my phone.

"Your not getting your phone back until I give it back to you." She tucks it into her back pocket.

"What?! Why?!" 

' What the fu*k! 

"Did you know I called you at least 10 times and you didn't pick up at least once? Or even called me back? You sacred the living daylights out of me."

"I'm sorry." I look down at my feet.

"Answer the damn question! Did you or did you not know I called you?!"

"I did. I just forgot to call you back. I was busy and..." My mom again cut me off mid sentence.

"I don't give a flying fu*k if you were busy, or with your friends, or whatever. You shouldv'e known to call me back or answer one of my calls. I fu*king called the cops to search for you. Your father and brothers are driving around the whole city to find you. And all you have to tell me is that your sorry and was to busy to not take a couple of minutes, no a couple of seconds to call or text that your okay?"

Nothing. Nothing came out of my mouth.

"Tsk. Go to your damn room and go to bed."

"Yes mam."


*At school

I recently switched one of my classes with creative writing. Honeslty i don't enjoy writing, but the class I hated the class I had before. Not only did I hate the teacher, but I sat by this guy who had to have a whole bottle of cologne sprayed on him and nothings worse than having to smell way too much cologne.

I went to my new class early so I can talk to the teacher for a bit.

As I enter the classroom I see 5 rows with 5 desk per row and a girl with long straight dark brown hair with a long sleeve shirt that has black stripes and white jeans.

' It's like 10 minutes before class starts. Why is she here alone writing? Weird

"Hey Mrrrrrrrrr."

"Mr. Taeyang. But the students usually call me Mr.T. You must be Jeon Jungkook. Correct?"

"Yes."

"So why did you transfer to my class?"

"I hated accounting."

"Thats it?"

"Pretty much."

"Well okay then. Lets get you caught up."


*Ring

"Well that's the bell for the students to go to their class. I wonder if I have to get another desk for you? Uhh. Dasom?" The girl stopped writing and look at Mr. T=.

"Does anyone sit behind you?"

"No. Mr.T." She turns her head slighty and we make eye contact.

' Wow. She has cute eyes.

She quickly looks away from me and continue to write on her notebook.

"Great." Mr. T clapped his hands together.

"Saves me time and effort to bring a desk. And if you have any questions don't be afriad to ask me or Dasom. She's a very smart girl."

"Okay. Thanks Mr.T"

"No problem."


*Ring

"Okay class. Get the heck out of my class and go home already."

Everyone in class chuckles expect....Dasom was it?

As I leave my class I get bombarded by my friends.

"Yo! Where the hel* have you been? We been texting and calling you all day today." Suga asked.

"My mom took my phone away."

"Well that ."

"Thanks Suga. Love your sympathy for me." I roll my eyes at him.

"Yeah yeah. But I heard you smashed Bae Suzy. Is that true?

"Yeah. But it's not the first time." I fist bump J-hope.

"How is she in bed?" Suga asked.

"Decent. I don't know. But her moans. Makes me wish I didn't have ears."

"HAHAH!" J-hope laughed.

"It's like a  horrible screech and...It's just horrible.Like I know i'm good girl, but I don't want the neighbors calling the police thinking someones killing her."

"HAHAHA." J-hope continues to laugh, but only louder.

"Well I guess I'll pass on her. I hate screeching." Suga has a look of disappointment on his face.

"Hey. It's okay bud. Theirs plenty of hoes in the street." Suga gives me a light push on the shoulder.

:Shut up. Well I have to go. My mom's cooking meat today."

"What kind of meat?" J-hope asked.

"Does it matter. It's meat." Wanna join?" J-hope quickly shakes his head yes, but I said, "Naw. I better get back home and work on this creative writing sh*t."

"Okay bud. See you later." 

"See yah."


As I exit the school doors I se the buses leaving.

' Ahhh. I remember those days on the bus. Good times. Good times.

"WAIT! WAIT!" I turned around and see a girl running towards the bus yelling for them to stop. I'm guessing the bus driver didn't hear nor saw her as they continued to leave the school ground. 

She stomps her feet and starts shaking her head from side to side.

' Wait. Isn't that Dasom? Dasom from my creative writing class?