Jeon Jungkook

Living A Lie

RING

The school bell went off, meaning that everybody that has lunch A gets to leave to go buy food outside of school or go to the cafeteria. Our school has 2 different hours of lunch. Lunch A is at 11:45am, so about half of the students and staff eat at that time for 30 minutes while people in lunch B have lunch at 12:45pm. It's hard to figure out where you should sit because most of your friends could have different lunch hour than you and your forced to sit by people you called "friends" back in middle school (if you know what I mean). But for me it's not hard. I find an open seat and usually people (mostly girls) come towards me as if i'm some sort of magnet. Also I have 2 male friends with me so i'm good. 

I walk out of my english classroom to find 2 of my idiot friends trying to get these girl's phone number. The girls didn't seem intrested until my gaze fell on both of them and knew right away that somebody fun is going to happen. As I was approaching the group of 4, I was looking at the girls apperence. It seems to be a Ornate Lace Crop Top And Skirt and to top it off she wore white high heels. The other girl wore a Black Racer Back Crop Top And Flared Skirt with black high heels. First let me answer your questions. 1. I know clothing because my mom has a clothing business, and as a young child I started to learn all of these fashion trends. 2. I don't know how they were able to wear those types of clothing at school.

"Hello ladies." the 2 ladies blushing and looking at their feet.

'Too easy' I thought to myself.

I turn my head to face my friends. "Idiots." GIving off a small laugh while they give me a death glare. 

"So. What's going on here? Are they giving you y ladies a hard time?"

The girl with the white high heels finally looked up at me and said, "Hi Jungkook. Kinda. They want our phone numbers, what we declined, but they wont stop." She flips her hair.

I moved towards the girls and move my lips near her ear and whispered " Why don't we leave those 3 idiots behind and you and I could go to the bathroom to finish what my friends can't even start."  Judging by her quietness i'll take that as a.... yes. 

I turn around and face those 3. "Hey I''m going to the bathroom with" I point my finger at the girl behind me. "her and going to her." I give those 3 a salute and grad with girls hand and leave them with a look of shook and jealousy. 


"Stop. Stop. Stop" I push the girls head of my .

"That was the worst head I had ever gotten." She looks down towards the ground.

"What. You can't talk anymore. Tsk. Move out the way I gotta go eat." Leaving her all by herself I zip of my blue Levi's jeans and left the girl's bathroom without being seen.


Ring

The end of school. Finally.

After about 4 minutes after the bell rung I finally reached my 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus (White). As I opened the car door it was quickly closed by a hand. Matter in fact 2 different hands. 

"Hey bro. So how was it." My friends who goes by the name of J-Hope said.

"Horrible. Who the hell wears that kind of clothes, but can't even give simple head."

Suga who is the other idiot started laughing his off. 

"HAHAHAHA! BRUH!" After a while of him laughing, J-Hope and I looked at each other and starting laughing with him.

"Shutup. That's the first and the last time she gets with me." My phone was ringing, and as I looked at the caller ID it said 'Mom'.

I cleared my throat and made my friends be quiet.

"Hey mom."

"Son. You need to come home now." My mom sounded angry. See the thing is my mom doesn't yell when she's mad. She talks in deep and darker voice that makes you think she's a killer. 

'Fu**en s**t'

"Okay. Is everything okay?" I gulped.

"Just get home... NOWWWW!" Then the call ended.

My friends looked at me with wide eyes.

"Well... I guess we'll let you go home." Suga said and he quickly ran away to his car while J-Hope stayed still.

"Jesus...Christ. I'll see you later.." J-Hope started backing up slowly then quickly ran to Suga's car and they left.

'Jesus if you hear me. Please save me'


I arrived at the house. Scared as a Mother er. Knowinng to well that something bad is going to happen.

"Hello Mr.Jungkook." Our butler Namjoo greated me. "Mrs. Jeon is waiting for you in the living room." I nodded and went to go pass him when he grabbed my shoulder and whispered. 

"Be careful what you say." Then he opened the door for me.

As I looked at the living room I see that the whole family is here. My Dad, Mom, Grandfather Jin , and my two older brothers Jimin and Taehyung. Everybody's gaze went towards me except my mother. 

"Sit down..Son." My mother said and I quickly went and sat down in a single sofa. After a couple of dead silence my mother finally broke the silence.

"So. A old little bird told me you wanted to make a cafe bussiness?" 

"Hey. I might be little, but I'm not old." My grandfather said. "Okay maybe I am I a LITTLE old." He started laughing by himself, but later turned into many coughs. Slowly getting up he went to grab I'm guessing his glass of water to drink.

"Is it true? Son?" Theirs that deadly voice again. 

"Yes. Mom." I looked up at her, making eye contact with the women who gave birth to me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Scared as , everybody flinched at her yell.

"YOU! MY OWN SON WANTS TO MAKE A BUSSINESS! THAT INVOLVES EN COFFEE BEANS!!??" She was so angry, she was pratically having smoke come out of her ears.

"Grandpa. I thought that was our secret?" I said with my teeth clenched together.

"I'm sorry boy. But she scares me."

"But she's your daughter?" I questioned him.

"SHUTUP! How many times have I told you that you will be taking over my clothing store?" I stayed silent because I always known that she wanted to work with me at her clothing store since I was little. And later on, take over the bussiness.

"WHAT! CAT'S GOT YOUR TONGUE!?"

"A lot of times." My hands started to shake as I was going to continue what I wanted to say.

At this moment. Jungkook knew... he ed up.

"But why can't Jimin and Taehyung hyung do it with you? Their older than me? It's not fair that because I'm the youngest I have to do what my brothers wont do."

My mom didn't say anything, but gave me her famous, intimidating death glare.

Quickly realizing what I said, I quickly said, "I'm sorry."

"I'm going to say this once and once only. You're going to help me with my bussiness and you will take over it. You will not. I repeate. WILL NOT. Make a damn cafe bussiness. OKAY?"

"Yes mom." I whispered. 

"Now everyone." She exhaled air from her nose and closed her eyes. "GET OUT OF THE LIVING ROOM!" Everybody crampled to go somewhere out of mom's point of view.

"HEY! DDON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" Yelled my grandpa. 

"Sorry!" My dad, two brothers, and I yelled.


I closed my door and slowly dragged my back against the door until my hit the ground. I made a fist with both hands and started to inhale and exhale air thorugh my nose.

I digged inside my pocket to find my phone and opened up my messages. I randomly scrolled through the many textes I have until I finally stopped at a random name. 

Hoe #10

Jungkook: Hey. Give me your address and you better be n*ked.