June, he'll change his tune.

Me, It's me. Right? (Wanna One) [Wink x Pan x Deep x Niel]

- - Guan Lin's POV - -

*Alarm*

10:30 AM, KST.

I sat down next to my bed. Still groggy.

Moments later , I heard a knocking on my door. Ah it must be sonhoe- I said to myself  .  

Come in' - I shouted

But I was wrong, it was a YMC staff. I stood up quikly and do the obligatory 90 degree bow ^. ^

Annyeonghaseyeo! I Greeted her.

She replied back as well. She says that today is the scheduled day of moving to the dorm that  YMC has provided. "Please bring all the necessary things with you and please don't be late on the meeting later at 8:00 , don't worry it will be at a restaurant so rest assured dinner will be provided. And lastly before I live just wear something casual something you'll be comfortable with. - She added. Then she left me afterwards.

It's still a surreal feeling for me to be able to debut, adding this dorm moving things, seems like nothing but dream for me.

I wonder what the hyungs are doing right now? so I reach for my phone and search their SNS. We still hadn't change our phone numbers so theirs no way I can directly contact them aside from their personal sns accounts.

I'll admit I do search for my jihoon-hyung's first but all I see are fan accounts. I'm thinking of contacting his entertainment but they seem to not have been active with regards to jihoon hyung, so my message might not be seen as well. I'm already giving up but I remembered someone close to him- Kwon yeop hyung. We've been in D  class before, were not that really close but we did talk casually before.

I DM him and asked him.

11:02 AM 

Annyeonghaseyeo! Hyung- this is guanlin from D class, remeber?

I just want to ask, How's jihoon Hyung? did he already packed his things?

 I waited a couple of minutes and then he replied.

Annyoeng Guan lin-ah!

Mianhae. but  me and jihoon still lives in our parents houses. So I don't know what he's doing now, as much as I could I couldn't contact him either. First, he does not have any hand phone with him and he never uses my phone to contact her parents so I don't have any phone numbers to contact him. Second, I already left our entertainment so I could not be able to ask for any contact person either. But one thing I know about him, just don't expect regarding casual wear, he dresses quite a bit weird but that doesn't mid him at all as long as its comfortable it'll be okay with him. ^.^

I laughed hard after reading  kwon hyeop- hyung message.  I guess he'll be alright then. See you later jihoon-hyung- I said to myself and that made me blush.

 

- -  Jihoon's POV - -

I woke up pretty pretty late its already 12 and my mom said that one of the YMC staff came by our house and said to pack my things up and be prepared for tonight's the scheduled date for us to transfer to dorm and for dinner meeting with my fellow wannaone members. My mom did wake me up but she said I never moved a bit so she apologized to the staff. hehe Mianhae eomma.

Me and my mom packed my things up, its not too many, just a few since the clothes that i worn during the training is still on my luggage bag, we only added a few more "descent clothes" as my mother describes it.  okay I would not fight anymore, I defended myself a few times already.

After prepping my bag, I suddenly feel a growling on my stomach. 

Tokkboki?  Eomma is there a tokkboki?- I asked my mom.

Opso aegi-yah. Why are asking this at noontime. Go check around the neighborhood some ahjummas maybe selling it.

Aigoo my dongsaeng-ngii is asking for his favorite snack again, Waeyo? baegupa-yo? haha. 

Yup you read it right, I do have a brother he's just a few years ahead from me, he's on his college now but his personality is a bit you know stuck on his childhood. I'm not saying that I'm more matured. . It's just that... okay whatever. 

Nae hyung! can you buy some for me ( I did it in a bit baby tone plus a pouty puppy face- you might say it's not cute at all. At least I tried hehe)

Aigoo am I seeing a stray dog trying to act cute right now?

mwo?  I shouted ! O.O

Hey! Our house is not to built for someone to shout with. My mom interfered.

Mianhae Eomma! - We both said in chorus.

My mom actually described our house literally. Were not wealthy or someone who's not having problems in terms of finances. I would say were on the average income earning family. So we basically living in the outskirts  of Seoul. Our neighboorhood is the most common locations for kdrama since it's filled with houses that are pretty close to each other and has common rooftops that appeals to the viewers eyes, not we actually fells tho because of several limitations implied to everyone, like no shouting, and other noises.

I was about live the house to search for a tokboki nearby but then my brother pulled me and asked me to where do I plan to go? I relplied "to an anjuhma nearby. He then pinched me.

Aigoo my little bro is quite popular this days you don't know any dangers my dongsaeng you haven't repaid the gift I had given you, I will come with you, I'll just change my clothes.OKAY?

Why?      I mean ...... why do you need to change clothes it's just a few blocks away here you could even walk and no one will  even notice you. '' Okay that's a bit ual but its too late I already said it. 

Aigoo do you want your brother to  do that". He replied smiling. 

After a few moments later, we headed down the alley street in-search of the tokkboki place.

We walk and walk and walk until We found a restaurant that sells tokkboki, I'm actually more into the tokkboki that is being sold on carts.... you know the one on the street sides because for me its more seasoned plus eating together  with other customers adds a more delicious feels on the food.

My brother ordered me a bowl of tokkboki and a bingsu for him. 

Yahh.Hoonie! make sure to obey your hyungs and be polite at all times, I will not be able to be with you more often now, since you will be transferring to the dorm. Don't worry about Eomma and Appa, they'll be okay. Just worry about yourself ,don't strain yourself and don't forget to eat your foods as well, you're loosing weight lately and that bothers your hyung, remember that hoonie-yah!

and ..... I almost forget be sensitive to your dongsaeng, you had a few there. So make sure to care for them as well. Specially to that boy Guan Lin, he surely adores you a lot, it makes me jealous.hehe

As much as I want to be serious on what he's talkin about I just couldn't handle the last part. so when he says that to me I choked myself, and he laughs horrendously.

Aigooo, gwaenchana Honnie?

I did a thumbs up to tell him I'm okay.

No matter what, I'm gonna miss this hyung. I just hope their's gonna be someone who will take care for me as well in the dorm. 

 

- - Kuan Lin's POV- - (I'm Still not use with K) - -

I came at the restaurant and almost everyone was there already. The restaurant is cozy and has this dim lights going on it actually hurts my eyes.

I sat down in between baejin-hyung and minhyun hyung, simply because its a perfect spot to have an eye-to-eye contact with my jihoon hyung. Omo, I glance at him once in a while, I try to restrain myself so that no one will notice me looking at him.

When everyone's already present, one of the staff are now starting the talk, the discussions were about our itineraries starting for tomorrow, I honestly cannot   follow with the meeting because some words are still difficult for me to comprehend. 

So if not glancing at jihoon-hyung, I just drink some water on a whine glass and even play with it because i quite feel boring.

I saw jihoon-hyung smirked at what I did, Aigoo did I just acted immaturely? Ottoke my image yahhh...... . On a second thought, He noticed me. I looked down to cover my face coz' I know I'm blushing.

The food is served and the joy on each members faces cannot be hidden.

We had talks and laughs with each others story while eating. little by little the feeling of awkwardness started to fade.

After the dinner , we're now only left with our standing manager, He asks us how we feel, since hours from now we will be living under one roof( Everyone replied excitedly). Assignment of obligations are discussed as well, for us to be less worried when we transfer to our new house.  He also asked the hyungs a favor  to help us with regards to cooking and other household chores since he might not be there at all times because of the appointments he need to go to. and After  that he signaled us to stand up and be ready since the van that they've provided is already outside. 

- - Daniel's POV - -

Us hyungs were the first to get in the van, so basically we gonna sit at the back. My dongsaengs are quite very close to each others. I see them teasing and joking with each other, I do feel quite jealous but I need to act cool and calm even though I want to have fun with them since I'm in the hyung-line .

I sat at the very back next to jisung hyung and Seong woo hyung. 

Jissung-ssi seems like we gonna be room mates now.  I .

I don't think so, we shouldn't left the kids with themselves, their should be an adult to control them whenever they transform to their beagle behaviors.

Plus they seem to be involved in a complicated  relationship.. .  I read it somewhere in the net.. Don't ask me further.. Seong woo hyung added.

Ahhhh... I said in a low tone.

 Complicated? what? Relationship? Wait I'm Being left out. What is happening? I asked him.

Aigoo Daniel-ssi.  

yahh, understand this hyung seong woo, you know he hasn't touched his hand phone since the last incident . jissung ssi added. 

Hahahahaha, I remember

Okay stop it you guys! I still feel embarrassed with it. Plus you don't have any clue on how I battled with it, I hadn't posted any picture of my cats since then." I replied in an irritated tone

Aigoo here goes the cats again. . ."  Minhyun Interrupted

We can only offer you are those little beagles at the front. " Jissung-ssi continuously teased me.

Oh yes! Great Idea let daniel be with the kids room, I know he can manage it". Soeng woo hyung added.

Seems like we don't have to conduct votings anymore. Yes! I feel relieved. Minhyun said excitedly.

meanwhile me, just sitting their, still feeling blank. " How come we got this far, did I just fell on their trap?" This thought keeps poppin up.

I couldn't defend myself, because something at the back of my head says It's Okay.

Yahhh, I messed my hair to show that I feel irritated.

but....

They casually poked me... " Aigoo this hyungs  are inconsiderate!"

The younger ones seems to notice us hyungs teasing each other so I heard one of them shouting us to stop! so I looked up an it was daehwi who shouted.

Ahhh kamsamnida Daewhi-yahh. I thanked him in the most sincere way.

hahahahaha. Anni!  When I say stop, i mean don't stop. mianhaeee.. He smirked 

majja majjayo! The other kids shouted

And There I was left feeling attacked, I didn't know this kids are naughty. How will suppose to control them, when they seem to have control over me.

Aigooo. I think my life will be harder then.... I just thinked blankly.