Day 1 - Chapter Two

Dear My Marriage // Hunhan and Chanbaek

Dear My Marriage,

     So, I don't really know if day one counts as our first day married or if our first day is our wedding. I'm going to say that its our first day married, which is today! Mom said that I'm supposed to log conversations we have, good or bad. So that when we are having a fight, we can look back on our good days, or if we are having a good day, we can laugh about how stupid our bad ones were. Let's start this thing with today, a good day. Honeymoon!

"That was amazing." Luhan turned to me and said. We had just had and woah. It was our second time, since he wanted to wait until marriage and we had done it yesterday after the wedding.

"Yeah." I agreed and kissed him on the nose. He smiled and closed his eyes.

"Tired already? Am I that good?" I smirked as I said so.

"The best I've ever had." Luhan put his two thumbs up and turned to me with a smile.

"Thank you- wait, I'm the only one you've ever had!" I laughed and he muttered something about that being why I was the best. I chuckled and rolled over to check the time on my phone that was sitting on the bedside table. It was noon. Well, by noon I mean one, but like basically noon.

"Lunch?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

     We excited our hotel and breathed in the air. Something about the air near the beach was just marvelous. Je-ju was marvelous. We didn't really know what we were doing with a Je-ju honeymoon. I'm planning on going to college and Lu isn't, so we used his college fund for both the wedding and honeymoon. It was a small wedding, only family. It wasn't in a church because they refused to have a gay couple marry in a 'holy' space. It was outdoors, mid June (specifically the 18th) and the sun was making our three piece suits melt. However, we it up because hell, this was our wedding and nothing would ruin it. 

     The hotel was one of the many in Je-ju. Their was a home that you could rent out or even buy, but it was way over the budget. I promised Han that if we ever struck it rich, we would buy it for vacations. However, I don't know when that day will come. Or if it ever will. 

     We ate at a small restaurant with three stars. I had a spaghetti, Luhan ate like twenty breadsticks, despite claiming that he wasn't hungry. After our late lunch we walked around, sightseeing. Luhan convinced me that we should go swimming. After changing into our swim shorts, we entered the water. It was incredibly warm and there were couples everywhere. 

"Look at us! We're married!" Luhan raised his arms and exclaimed.

"Yeah, and getting a divorce is way too much effort. So, no matter what, do you pinky promise that we will forgive eachother?" I asked him, taking a further step into the clear, but slightly tinted aqua water. The water reached his shoulders and my collarbones. We were far enough. I stopped walking.

"Of course so." Luhan said, raising a pinky finger and I linked mine with it.

"Great, so you can forgive me even if I do this?" I dropped his finger and used my hands to splash him with the liquid surrounding us.

"Sehun!" Lu angerily stated, now completely soaked. I started to run away towards the shallows, but was splashed anyway. I turned around to face him, the water was now at my stomach. I hadn't even realized that we had moved that much until now.

"Oh, you did not just do that." I combed my now wet hair back and placed my arms around his waist. He giggled and I started to pick him up. He kicked and slapped me, but I placed him upsidedown on my shoulder like a fireman's carry. He pounded his fists against my back as I continued to laugh. 

"Let me down!" He would beg. I did. I dropped him into the water and he fell.

"Ow! Holy ! I think I cut my leg on a rock or something. It really hurts!" Luhan cried out. I hurriedly helped him up and leaned over to examine his leg.

"I don't see any- OW!" I screamed, this man had just kicked me in the gut.

"er." Luhan mumbled and I tried to get back up, but ended up slipping on a rock or some . I could see and hear other couples (and single people) pointing and talking about/ at us, but I didn't care. I reached up, trying to grab something to pull me up. I felt his hand and grasped it, he pulled me up and laughed.

"It's like three feet deep, did you really need my hand to help you up?" He mocked. I rolled my eyes.

"I slipped, I was afraid that I would slip again." I stated, looking down. He laughed and kissed me. 

     Then more fun ;) stuff happened and we fell asleep. Day one over.

Bye Bye,
BobaTeaLover1000