What the hell?

Trails

Dongwan woke up in his room, his mouth full of strawberry blond hair.  He spit out the hair and sat up quickly.  He looked down and saw that it was Jezzy.  She was passed out beside him with trail of drool oozing from the corner of .  He lifted up the covers and saw that they were both as jaybirds.  He jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, his head all in a clouded mess. He paced back and forth in the small bathroom trying to recall what had happened.  

The last thing he remembered was flyig his drone and then a sharp pain in the back of his head.  He sat down on the toilet and put his head in his hands as he rocked back and forth.  Flashes of memories played like a broken movie projector in his mind.   He remembered waking up on his back on the hill and Jezzy looking down at him calling him an idiot.  The tall man from the dining hall throwing him over his shoulder to carry him back to the hostel.  Jezzy telling him to get a doctor to the room and he, himself vehemently resisting that.  He did not like doctors.  He remembered eating what he thinks was a cheeseburger and the tall waiter, that he had learned by now was called Johan, bringing him the food and a large bottle of something....something that tasted bitter and strong, that had burned his chest with each swallow.   

He remembered Johan taking Dameon with him, leaving him alone with Jezzy.  The former gently hand feeding him the food as he rested his head in her lap.

He remember her teasing him about generic batteries as she cleaned his wound and put a bandage on it.

He remembered soft sweet kisses and hot sweaty moans that lasted throughout the night.  He groaned as all of that came rushing back to him as he sat on the toilet.  He got up to wash his hands.  He could see several hickeys on his neck.  He brushed his teeth before he decided to go back out to the room.

When he walked out, he discovered that the room was empty, the owner of the strawberry blond hair was gone, along with all of his clothes.  He panicked as he opened the drawers on the dresser and looked in the small closet.  Everything was gone except his passport, camera and phone. 

In a rage he ripped the damp sheets off of the bed and wrapped it around his body.  He stormed down to the dining hall to look for Johan that was always there as it seems that he owns the hostel.  His face a red mask of anger.  He walked up to the tall man and pushed him against the wall and demanded some clothes and to be taken to the airport.  He had emough of this place.  He had enough of the harlot of the hills that stole his heart, his clothes and used his body.  He just wanted to leave.

A few hours later he stood at the ticket counter of the airport.  He was wearign shoes that were too big and pants that dragged on the ground as he took his tickets back to Seoul into his hand.  He sat down to wait for the annoucement of the flight to be boarded.  He vowed to himself that he would find someone that would like the way he ate and wouldn't steal his clothes after a night of mindblowing .

Back at the hostel, a regretful strawberry blond was banging on his door.

"Dongwan!!!!!  I am so sorry....please open up."  she had the bag of his clothes hanging over her shoulder.