Stupid is as Stupid does

Trails

Dongwan was so exited for their date that he could barely contain himself.  He was pacing back and forth waiting for Jezzy to show up.  He had already packed his back pack with some sandwiches, water and other snacks.  He had also bought a small drone so he could get some arial views of the fells when they were up there.  

At precisely noon, he saw her strawberry blond head enter the hostel,  he jumped up and walked over to her, not caring if he looked desparate to see her.

She looked at him and rolled her eyes." So are you ready?" she handed him Damien's leash, "let's go"

"Yes, I am ready..."Dongwan started as he felt his head snap back because Damien wanted to take of on a full run to get to the fells, "Woah.......slow down you beast....you nice doggy...what is his name again?"  he struggled not to fall flat on his face and be pulled by the large dog.

Jezzy almost fell over from cracking up so much, she looked at Dongwan's short legs, "I don't know if you can keep up with those tiny legs...HER name is Damien, "  she jogged up by Damien and urged the dog to move even faster.

"Damien....of course something evil, like Jezebel."  Dongwan said breathlessly keeping up with the dog and her human as best as he could.  They went on this way for a while until they reached the top of a small fell.  Jezzy sat on a large boulder off to the side of the trail and watched Dongwan fall to his , panting.  Damien went into the wooded area to sniff around and chase a small critter.

Dongwan laid on his back and stared at the beautiful blue sky.

"Why do you hate me so much?" he asked Jezzy.

"Why do you want to date me,?" she asked back.

"Why are you answering a question with another question?"

"Because I can, " she responded smartly.

He sat up and grabbed his back pack and took out two bottles of water, he handed her one and open his own to take a sip.

"Are you always this difficult?" he asked her.

"Yup."" she smiled.

"Why?  and again, why do you hate me?" he asked again.

"You have a ,  therefore you are a problem." she said nonchalantly.

He choked on his water, "Do you not like men?  Do you only like women?

"Does that even matter?"  she frowned at him.

"No not at all," he sputtered, "love is love."

"Why are you even talking about love?"" she laughed at him.

He sighed, "All of my friends found love. I was happy being solitary Sh...." he stopped from saying Shinhwa as he was sure she didn't know anything about kpop.  He pulled his drone out of hs back pack and got it ready to fly.  He set in on the ground and turned the controller on.  They watched it take off and start to fly over the trees.

"This should take some really pretty pictures." Dongwan smiled big.  Jezzy got up and stood close to Dongwan watching the drone fly over their heads.  All was fine for a few moments until the drone turned and looked like it was trying to dive bomb at them.  Dongwan shook and hit the controller, "Damn, I bought generic batteries......the controller is not working!!!"  He noticed that the drone was flying straight towards Jezzy, he jumped in front of her and wrapped her in his arms as the drone slammed into the back of his head before it fell to the ground in pieces.  Dongwan stood up and looked at Jezzy with a smile on his face,

"See...I saved you...."  his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out,  a small pool of blood began to form around his head.  Damien came back from her adventures with a dead squirrel in .  She dropped the squirrel next to Dongwan and sniffed him.  She looked up at Jezzy and whined.

"I know girl...the stupid idiot bought cheap batteries, "Jezzy sighed as she knelt next to Dongwan, "how the hell am I going to get him down from here?"