Secrets

War zone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi stands in the school's balcony, with earphones plugged in, blasting EXO's Monster in his ears. Thinking of what would happen today. He separated with his friends (Taehyung and Seokjin), wanting to skip his first two classes of the day and just walk around the halls of he school, writing lyrics in his notebook. 

When the two periods ended,he heard the bell rang and it was time for recess.He turned around, but then someone hit his shoulders. He looked at the person who hit him.The person apologized to him and bowed, then just walks away. Just then Yoongi realized that it was the cute girl from earlier.

He just shrugged and continue walking towards the cafeteria. And when he did, he saw his two friends talking excitedly with each other. He sighed when he took a seat beside Seokjin.

"Hey, Yoongi, don't you think that Seokjin's laugh is like the sound you make when you wipe windows?" Taehyung asked, with her fist on the table. As a sign that she wants to prove her point.

"Ok, first of all, that's Yoongi oppa to you. And second, who said otherwise about Seokjin's laugh?" Yoongi teased.

"YES!!" Taehyung stood up, causing several heads look towards their table. "I TOLD YOU!! BOOM!! WHERE'S MAH MONEY MONEY!!??" she laughed so hard that it echoed across the room. She had her hand out to Seokjin, as he puts 5,600 won in her hand. 

"Taehyung, you silly girl, sit down!" Yoongi shouts. 

"Omyghad you sounded like an old man." Taehyung said, laughing.

"Isn't he always a grandpa?" Seokjin joined in Taehyung's laughing session.

"Whatever. I'm going to the music room" Yoongi sighs as he stands up. Uggh, idiots.

When he finally reaches the room, he finds the door locked. Weird, this is never locked.

Then he heard it, a beautiful voice singing Ailee's Teardrop. 

Damn, those highnotes.

After a debate running through his head, he decided that he should knock and meet the girl who has an amazing voice.

But then, right after he knocked, the music and the singing stopped. 

He hears the door click, signalling that the door was being unlocked. 

"Jeon Jungkook, I told you not to wa-" the door opened, revealing a girl who stopped her sentence as soon as she saw Yoongi.

"U-uhm..I'm sorry, but who are you?" the cute girl asked.

But Yoongi did not answer. Instead, he just walked past the girl and just put his bag beside the piano, placed in a corner of the room.

"Are you new here?" Yoongi asked, as he sits down in the chair in front of the piano.

"Y-yes a-actually." She fidgeted with her hair.

Damn she's cute..wait what?

"Good. Then you can call me Suga, for now. I'll tell you my real name later." He smiled towards the girl. "And, what's your name?" 

"Pa-Park J-Ji-Jimin" She just looks to the floor with so much more interest than the boy she was talking to.

"Hey, why are you nervous?" Yoongi asks.

"I-it's because I'm not really good with people. I've only had one friend my whole life, that's all." She blushed.

Par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter