Enter the worlds

War zone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV

First day of school. I wake up to the sound of birds pooping in my window. I don't know why, but it sound like their poops are so big that I wake up to the sound of it. After taking a shower, I walk towards my closet to find my outfit of the day. I take out a light blue tank top and paired with black ripped jeans. I style my hair into a fishtail braid. I grab my bag, check if my stuff is complete. Then I wear my glasses. I go downstairs to get a quick breakfast. 

"Jiminiee~" I hear my mom call out to me. What a beautiful voice to hear in the morning.

"Hey mom" I smile.

"Pancakes for breakfast honey" She places a plate where there was three pancakes stacked. 

"Mom, you know about my diet. These..these are too heavy." I pouted.

"Well, it's either pancakes or you're buying your own food at the convenience store" 

"I think I'll buy ramen instead." I stand up to get my bag.  

"Bye honey!" She waves.

"Bye"

I close the door behind me. Then I walk to the house across the street where my childhood friend lives.

"Hello?" I shouted after knocking three times. 

"Jeon Jungkook come here now! Jimin's already here!" I hear Jungkook's mom shout behind the door. 

"Ok!!" The door opened revealing Jungkook with messy hair. (y hair, but not my y type)

"Bye mom!" He said looking back to his mom, then shuts the door. 

"Let's go! We gonna be late!! Run run run!" He grabbed my wrist and ran so fast that I tripped on my feet two times.

*********

TAEHYUNG POV

While sitting on a bench, talking to my friends, I spotted two people running towards the school entrance. One girl and one boy. Both of them has black hair. 

This boy is hella cute! And I'm surrounded by MANY boys.

"Hey Tae! Whatcha lookin' at?" I hear my friend, Yoongi, call out to me while snapping his fngers in front of my face.

"Huh? O-oh. U-uh, nothing. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter