The worlds meet

War zone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN'S POV

When I finally reach the classroom, I walk to the seat that was just by the window. The window reveals a big, healthy tree, a big stadium with a stage, and a park, located on the left across the street.

As I finally sat down, I noticed that my has cute litle drawings in it. It also had words that seem like.......lyrics.

Not just any lyrics, not from an already made song...these are original lyrics. 

How would I know that these are lyrics and not just a poem? Let's just say I have a past with music ok?

These lyrics...they're amazing.

Over there, the autumn leaves that look like they're at stake
Seem like they're looking at us
If our hands touch, even if it's all at once
It only seems like it's going to be crumbs
I just only looked with the winds of autumn  -The
Speech and facial expressions have gotten
Colder all of a sudden - I can only see our relationship
Withering - Like the autumn sky, it's empty between us
An ambigiuous difference that is different from before
A night that's much more quiet today
A single autumn leaf that's attached to the branch
It's breaking, I can see the thing called end
The dead leaves that are becoming shriveled
The silence inside your aloof heart
Please, don't fall
Please don't fall, the dead leaf that's becoming crumbs

Like I said...these are beautiful.

The classroom is already full of students, but the teacher hasn't arrived yet. I guess this is a good time to do some advance reading right? I take out my english book, and flipped it to page one. I have experience with reading english words, so it wasn't much of a problem for me reading it. I can read, but write and talk in english? You'd think my nose was on it's period with all the blood coming out of it.

After some time, I was about to flip to page 5, but before I could do that, somebody grabbed my book and ckecked out what I was reading.

She was tall, she has blonde hair and annabelle bangs (that's what I like to call it...don't judge me). She was wearing many earings. I can't tell if she's nice or not. Maybe a weird girl? I don't know, but her aura tells me that she might be weird with her friends. And with all the cuts on her hand, I guess I could say, she may be either a clumsy person, a bully, or a house cleaner. 

What? I can read people with their physical appearance. Why? You guys can't? Well, don't judge me.

"Are you good in english?" She asks as she puts the book back in my table.

"I can read, but talk and write, nah" I answer. Wow, no stuttering this time. Good job Jimin!

"Oh, cool. I'm Kim Namjeun. You are?" She puts out her hand.

"P-Park J-Ji-Jimin." I stutter and shake her hand. Dangit, I stuttered again.

"Woah.. nervous girl?" 

"I-I'm not really good with people." I look down to my table.

"Well then, good luck with others then. Oh and the reason why I came to you, I suggest that you should not sit there." 

"May I ask why?" 

"No, no you may not. Bye now." She walks away towards the boy who was writing in his notebook for sometime.

And at that moment, two guys walked in the class. One has pink hair, broad shoulders, and a very handsome face. And the other one was....Suga?

Wait....He's in the same class?! Oh wow... OK

While I was wondering about this Suga, he looked at me and walked towards me. 

"Hey" He said.

"U-uhm.. Hi?" I tried my best not to look at his eyes.

He looked at my table, then at me. Then he just walks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter