"please never talk to me again"

Seoul Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehwi's POV

__________

The first day of school went by so smoothly. So far, everyone has been nice to me and I haven't had any troubles. I even made a few friends, which is the most surprising part to me. Woojin actually lives quite close to me, near the convenience store from last time. We agreed to walk to school together everyday until the dorms were ready to make it less boring and get to know each other more. Woojin said he gets to school late nearly everyday, so I wanted to be helpful by picking him up and pressuring him to be ready by the time I get to his house. He won't leave me waiting. I think. I'm not about to do 100 push-ups for a whole week because of him.

Today, we have the worst class of them all first period. Gym. Honestly, I'm good at sports, but the only sport I can tolerate is basketball. I might be short, but I've got my head in the game when it comes to basketball. Woojin and I parted ways as I entered the gymnasium and met with Samuel. We complained about how annoying it was to have gym class first thing in the morning together, but we had a lot of fun once we started playing. Except for the part where Jihoon and Jinyoung started fighting, accusing each other of purposely pushing one another to the ground.

"You're really pissing me off now." said Jinyoung, holding Jihoon by the collar of his shirt and ignoring the teacher scolding him and telling him to stop.

"I'm not even getting in your way! Everything I do just pisses you off!"

Jinyoung held his fist up, as if to hit Jihoon. Jihoon... grinned? Why would being hit make him happy? Samuel got in the middle of them and pulled Jihoon away, later going towards Jinyoung and telling him to calm down. Why do these two hate each other?

"Samuel, what's the deal with Jihoon and Jinyoung? Did something happen between them?"

"I don't really know... I'm friends with Jihoon, and he was good friends with Jinyoung last year, but the few times I've asked him what happened he gets annoyed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter